Here's episode twenty! This week, both Jennie
have left me (Kamika
) all by my lonesome! T.T But thankfully~ Rhey
to the rescue! We welcome back our fourth host for this week's episode! The One Where We Hope For NewS' Blatant Member AiRunning Time:
53.9 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF*New Smaller Size*Size:
26.9 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
■ Kamika laments being left alone as Jennie and Peyton go have some fun. (I swear I'm happy for them. I swear.)
▪ Oh wait, who's that second voice?!
▪ Essentially, Kamika should never be host as she screws up the opening terribly. Whoops.
JE NEWS (2:39)
■ Maou and Hanadan (only Matsujun and Mao) meet up during fashion check, and Maou's interview on Ousama no Buranchi, June 28th
▪ We're feeling the Ohmiya love, and Matsujun's Riida love. ♥♥ We approve.
■ Hana Yori Dango Final Promotion, they ride a chartered jet?!
▪ lol, maybe we're a little sick of Hanadan promotions. XPPP
▪ A jet that sits 130 passengers... for only five people. They're so special.
■ NewS Concert Tour Pacific 2007-2008 DVD (with tracklist!)
▪ That's Rhey squealing in the background - exactly the reaction of every NewS fan everywhere.
▪ Rhey is super fangirl and gets her news while still asleep.
▪ We have our priorities straight and are seriously anticipating the possibility of seeing NewS in an onsen like Yamapi promised. Don't disappoint, Johnny.
▪ What could possibly be better?
■ Tegomass does second song for Neo Angelique Abyss, Kataomoi no Chiisana Koi
▪ Neo Angelique = boy harem (shoujo) anime.
▪ We have proclaimed something, most songs (70% or more) are about love or some distortion of it.
■ Yamapi's Shitload of Promotions for Code Blue
▪ Even though we're both the biggest Yamapi fans, neither of us have been keeping track. Shame on us?
▪ We just like pointing out Peyton's PiYui love~
▪ ...And then we start ranting about Yamapi's perm - who should we blame?
▪ OMG, I DON'T WANNA LOOK AT HIM?!?! WHAT. (Unless it's the first 30 seconds of Code Blue.)
■ Speed Racer Press Conference - The important thing is that Jin called Aya cute (translations)
▪ Kamika just like to show off her random shippings even if it's something as weird as Jin/Aya Ueto.
▪ We imagine Jin breathing and talking with that sexy voice into those headphones and flail, and try to stop ourselves from flailing (and really bad thoughts).
Drama Talk (21:21)
■ Tantei Gakuen Q: 4-7
▪ "He's really good as overly brooding black guy."
▪ It's an integration problem, guys! Just in case you wanted to know. (And maybe I could solve it, if I tried. >.> If.)
▪ Interwebz are dangerous. DUN-DUN-DUN. Ironic, much?
▪ Kamika (tries to) show off her (very little) Greek/Roman mythology knowledge; Peyton wants her to show off her CCS knowledge
▪ We get a hint for the future episodes without being spoiled. Way to drop information, drama.
▪ Ryuu is super stealthy spy as he finds the room where Dan-sensei and Nanami-sensei are always at
Letter Segment (52:10)
■ Really, the lesson learned here is that Kamika is made of fail and totally screwed up. >.>
▪ So instead of fun times, you guys are stuck with announcements for the batsu game (someone's performing next week~~)
▪ Batsu game is so not srz bznz, I swear. XP
▪ This isn't really a letter segment, not at all. :\\\\
■ "Who in JE would most be like your ______ (husband/brother/second cousin/pet/best friend)?" Rhey's version! :D
▪ I spring this on Rhey because I'm mean like that. lolol
▪ "I don't know. Who's rich?" "So you can mooch off of them?"
▪ Rhey is totally selfless, guys.
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859
. Feel free to leave us a short message, and we might just play it on air during our letter segment! Hope you've all enjoyed! :D