The One Where Goseki Likes to be Tied UpRunning Time:
16.1 MBDownload Links: MFHosts:
O P E N I N G
▪ Artists you want to go on a karaoke date with!
▪ Ohno, Tegoshi, Aiba, Kame, Domoto Tsuyoshi all on the list. ARASHI as a whole!
▪ Who remembers Arashi bursting into random karaoke boxes and surprising random people?!!?
▪ Tsuyoshi doesn't seem the karaoke type...maybe more than Koichi!
▪ Golden Bomber is number one on the list, by the way.
▪ Tegoshi would probably hog the mic at the karaoke. -_-
N E W S ( M A R C H 0 2 - 0 8 )
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1 ]
▪ Top of the charts Mistake/Battery! Most consecutive top 10 singles with 49!
▪ 161K+ copies sold!
▪ Breathless/Calling single and PVs [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ AWESOME CHOREO *___*
▪ Visually lovely PV, dark themes,
▪ Calling PV, opposite...lots of colours! Still keeping with the dark.
▪ Who are these male dancers trying to maybe sort of kill Arashi!?!?
▪ Aiba almost strangled...
▪ If Calling sounds like KAT-TUN, it also looks it, too! WAREHOUSE!
▪ The B-sides are very ARASHI-like! Good, strong single!
▪ [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ This is the same old TegoMass we know and love (?)
▪ TegoMass' style is pretty stagnant, the same old boring stuff. Nothing innovative.
▪ At least they had more than $0.10 for the budget...
▪ All the songs on this single kind of flow together, which is kind of good and bad...
▪ Ichiban Song Show, Mar 6 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Just a standard perf, pretty singing, girls screaming, yay.
▪ Kayou Kyoku, Mar 5 [ 1 ]
▪ What the hell is this kid wearing?
▪ Yamapi is stuck in this downward spiral of shittiness. WE EXPECT BETTER.
▪ The boxtop leg/cane dance just makes you look weird, dude.
▪ That jacket slidey thing peekaboo shoulder is not hot.
▪ Nakai wants to know what the hell Ke Sera Sera really means.
▪ Kitayama to be in drama [ 1 ]
▪ Kasuka no Kanojo with SMAP's Shingo.
▪ This is that ghost drama...
▪ Kitayama will be playing an English teacher!
▪ Wasn't Kitayama playing a highschooler like, yesterday.
▪ Twinkle Twinkle A.B.C-Z single and extras [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Wait, when did this song go from English to Japanese? Where's the transition?!!?
▪ Kawai is the only sane person in the skit and WTFs at everything.
▪ What clown/circus ring master outfits are these.
▪ Don't question Goseki's Bondage kinks!
▪ It's a one camera single continuous shot PV. Which is cool.
▪ WHY COULDN'T DESPERADO BE AN A SIDE?! SO MUCH BETTER!
▪ Two elderly ambulance workers TRYING TO take a patient to the hospital
▪ Captain of the soccer team wants to play but coach won't let him. GOSEKI IS A GIRL
▪ Baka Assassins galore~
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
Domoto Koichi's Gravity album.