The One Where Tegoshi's a Camera AddictRunning Time:
1:04:42Size: 29.62 MBDownload Links: MFHosts:
O P E N I N G
▪ Nino, Sho, Aiba, MatsuJun and Ohno are on this list
▪ Which actor would you like to prepare bento for? [ 1 ]
▪ Why only Arashi?? *pout*
▪ Probably picked Ohno and Aiba because they'd DEFINITELY give an 'Oishii~~" face XD
▪ Nino would pick on your bento
▪ Everyone wants to make bento's for poor Sho who rarely gets a homemade meal *AWWWW!!*
N E W S ( J U L Y 1 4 - 2 0 )
▪ Ongaku no Hi, July 14 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ KisMy’s first performance of Wanna BEEEE!!
▪ Nakai is sad it wasn’t SHE! HER! HER! cause he couldn’t troll it
▪ Nice beat to the song. (even tho Fujigaya cannot sing live)
▪ RANDOM RAP SECTION!!! (Drive-by-rapping)
▪ Dancing was nice but liked the skating better
▪ LOVED when Senga came out on the rollerskates <3
▪ SMAP performed BANG! BANG! Vacance, Sakasama no Sora and Moment
▪ Nakai’s voice was REALLY bad that day. Like HORRIBLE!!
▪ First perf of Moment and Tsuyoshi’s COMPLETELY messes up the starting choreo XDD
▪ Chorus was really pretty
▪ Where is the Olympic connection??
▪ Was that the lyrics on the back screen behind the audience?? IT IS!!
▪ Chankapana single and PV [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ What the HECK is with the start of the PV???
▪ The foreigner girl and the guy with the bad Japanese
▪ It morphs from old to modern?? Huh? Then what was the point of the old?
▪ It’s metaphorical for ‘old’ and ‘new’ NEWS?
▪ Kami doesn’t like Massu’s skirt
▪ The modern set is really cool, flashing lights
▪ “The Olds”?
▪ They’re all on her couch? AWWW! <3
▪ The making showed a surprising amount of real production footage
▪ NEWS knows each other so well, they know each other’s habits
▪ Every time, one person messes up the hand movements
▪ Tegoshi can’t stop looking at the side camera
▪ Ousama no Brunch, July 14 [ 1 ]
▪ Chankapana is a word they made up for ‘beloved girl’
▪ Members battle to see who knows each other best
▪ Koyama: Instead of sexy phrase, does sexy pose
▪ Masu: Has been spiking his hair since Tegomasu’s 3rd tour in 2011
▪ Shige: When they all went to his house, he let them drink an expensive bottle of wine. Or did he?
▪ NOPE!! Tegoshi just went ahead into his fridge and drank it!!
▪ Tego reacts (closes his game) whenever a JK is near (JK= joshi kousei)
▪ Was at an all-boys school so he likes their ‘costumes’ (??)
▪ Heyx3, July 16 [ 1 ]
▪ Tegoshi entered Johnny’s after being praised at singing Porno Graffiti’s Music Hour
▪ “I like being praised”. No really?!? We didn’t realize *eye roll*
▪ Chibi NEWS!!!! Masu and Shige look so …normal… geeky?
▪ Koyama’s seen the room where they screen potentials
▪ Johnny decides by faces: “I know how they’ll look in 10 years”
▪ Don’t use Keigo with Johnny
▪ Tegoshi messes up the last note in perf
▪ Ichiban Song Show, July 18 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Massu had his heart broken
▪ Marshmallows come out of the toilet
▪ Koyama got heart broken by a girl with a boyfriend who lead him on
▪ Dodesuka, July 18 [ 1 ]
▪ Introduce NEWS new colours
▪ Koyama reserved a good yakiniku restaurant
▪ But other members worked so late they weren’t really hungry
▪ Sounds like this is dinner where Koyama asked to be leader
▪ NEWS reaction was: Massu: “If you pay for dinner, you can be leader”
▪ So, Tegoshi starts ordering like crazy (-_- )
▪ Explain choreo: one finger is girl, other is boy and they are running away from each other until they come together
▪ Ohayou Asahi Desu, July 19 [ 1 ]
▪ To be in an ep of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi [ 1 ]
▪ Melissa tries to describe the plot and fails
▪ Not much detail is given, but name of story is ‘Red Claws’
▪ Yamapi stalked by woman with red claw-like nails
▪ Wants it to be in Top 3 of Hontou ni Atta Kowai Hanashi eps
▪ Good luck with that Pi >.>
▪ Juniors star in Baskin Robbins CM [ 1 ]
▪ Very first CM for Juniors (except for Kyomoto)
▪ They walk in a parade surrounded by snowmen
▪ The ice cream is real but looks SO FAKE!!
▪ Juniors are cute but CG looks low quality
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ Next week/This week's question: If your favorite Johnny's group were to do an English album, choose five songs you'd want on it. (In other words, song that they've already done, but translated to English.)
▪ Melissa didn't upload the ep quick enough so we're moving it to next week.
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
Domoto Tsuyoshi's Shamanippon album.
phone number: 213-537-2278