The One Where We Need A Peyton SignalSize:
39.18 MBRunning Time:
1:25:34Download Link: MF
Melissa and Rhey.
O P E N I N G
▪ Wink Up Dengonban
▪ JE boys need to be more clear on what they want from each other. XD
▪ Ueda tries to guilt Shige into giving him stuff for free.
▪ Senga must remind everyone of his existence.
▪ Takki is Super Creepy hoarding his kouhais' baby pics. :x
N E W S
▪ Johnny's to create Chinese idol group [ 1, 2 ]
▪ The group will be debuted in November at HSJ's stage.
▪ Members' ages will be in the middle school range.
▪ Auditions will be held in China.
▪ It's starting to sound more and more like JE is trying to copy AKB.
▪ DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE PANDAS??
▪ CDTV, Apr 29 [ 1 ]
▪ Nakai keeps making crazy faces. -_-
▪ Tsuyoshi has a hard time introing the song.
▪ The set with the reflecting upside down sky was cool.
▪ SMAP's blue/white outfits match the performance perfectly.
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1 ]
▪ SMAP snatches #1 single spot with Sakasamo no Sora.
▪ TegoMasu are at the top of the DVD charts with TegoMass no Mahou.
▪ ARASHI SUB-UNITS? 8D
▪ Music Station, May 4 [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ How many times are they gonna rehash the boys' entrance into the jimusho story?
▪ Aiba correctly guesses Love So Sweet as the audience's most requested song.
▪ Arashi looks fantastic in their black and white coordinated outfits.
▪ You'd think Love So Sweet would get boring after so many times, but it's still awesome.
▪ BUT FACE DOWN IS EVEN MORE AMAZING OMG.
▪ COOL CHOREO! AWESOME SOUND! SHORAP!!!!
▪ Papadoru SP, May 3 [ 1 ]
▪ WE ARE GONNA DO A PAPA THEME~! WHAT?
▪ Things make more sense if you're actually watching the drama.
▪ Yoko & Subaru go to meet a 10-person family that spends $750 in one trip to the grocery store.
▪ Yoko & Subaru working at a farm non stop for 24 hours!
▪ HIna and Ohkura babysit a spoiled ~4 year old (King Kong's Kajiwara's daughter) that won't stop crying.
▪ Little girls like Hina more than they do Ohkura.
▪ Hina and Ohkura draw a picture book for the little girl, awww.
▪ Hina wants a kiss from mom.
▪ Yasu goes to Papua New Guinea to learn to be a papa.
▪ If you wanna be a papa, you need to get a wife first.
▪ Yasu goes on a goukon with the local tribe.
▪ Yasu tries to convince the 68 year old tribe chief with 3 wives to not take a 4th.
▪ Yasu sleeps on a rock pillow. Catches a pig, giant spiders.
▪ Ryo and Maru go to Komoto's house. Little boy Koutaro is a huge K8 fanboy.
▪ Ryo: "How far should I go with [your wife]?"
▪ Ryo likes to wander into forbidden territory.
▪ Kame gets best actor in Nikkan Sports Grandprix [ 1 ]
▪ Kame wins for his role in Youkai Ningen Bem.
▪ Kame apparently acted with EVERY PART OF HIS BODY!!!
▪ Kame to be in new movie [ 1 ]
▪ Movie titled "Ore, Ore" (it's me, it's me) referring to the scam.
▪ Kame plays scamming ID thief while losing his own identity as he immerses himself in the fake personalities.
▪ Look forward to Kame cosplaying 25 different characters, e.g. "big breast, afro, tattoos, career woman, high schooler," etc.
▪ To have concert DVD [ 1 ]
▪ LE, 2 discs, with 20 mins off-shoot footage, and special CD with 5 tracks.
▪ RE with con footage only.
▪ Bokura no Jidai, Apr 22 and Apr 29 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Okada Masaki and Oguri Shun sit down with Toma for some bromantic conversation.
▪ All three met during Hana Kimi.
▪ O: "I'm just here for Mirai Nikki." T/S: "YOU'RE NOT HERE FOR US?"
▪ Shun to Toma: "You're the king of continued love dramas this days."
▪ More on family, love, marriage, kids, friends, etc. Really fun to watch.
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ This week's question: What dramas are you watching or are interested in? What are your opinions?
▪ Responses from twitterverse!
▪ Obvious choices include Bakaleya, KagiHeya, PapaDoru, etc.
▪ Next week's question: If there were a JE auction, what JE item would you like to be up for auction, and how much would you bid?
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
TOKIO's Haneda Kukou no Kiseki/KIBOU album.
phone number: 213-537-2278