And here we have it: the seventeenth episode of JEPcast! Recorded on June 14th with three of our hosts— Jennie/jadedfrenzy
, and Peyton/ginzarhapsody
— bring you the usual crazies.The One With Cooking Oil Ohkura
Running Time: 01:10:13
Size: 32.1 MB
Download Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
▪ Special message of the day
▪ Jennie is confused yet again on the episode number
JE NEWS (3:00)
■ Ohkura casted in Yasuko to Kenji 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4
▪ Kami always mispronounces the easiest of Japanese words
▪ We clearly do not believe in Ohkura passing for a 17 year old
■ Maou Promotions 1 ▪ 2
▪ Jennie is terrified of spoilers
▪ Even without sound, Peyton was blown away
▪ Serious and stoic Ohno FTW
▪ "The last thing this drama needs is an Arashi song."
■ One Love PV
▪ Arashi looks like demons... getting married
▪ Creepy CGI to the hundredth power
■ Last Friends Rating Registers 20.7%
▪ Peyton teaches us how drama ratings work
▪ Peyton hates when dramas lie to us
■ Music Station, June 13th
▪ Jennie has seen it 78 times! And is all spazzed out because she made an insane voice post already.
▪ Tegoshi lists his kinks
▪ Tegoshi and his little friend / underling
▪ Bye bye TEGOMASU!
■ Eco Week 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3
▪ Ohkura rides a bike to Mt Fuji stopping for gas at a tempura restaraunt
▪ Ohkura is not a vegetable
■ Theme for Kung Fu Panda, Your Seed 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4
▪ Our minds are in the gutter
▪ Peyton tries to go off on a tangent
▪ "Rude jokes, gone."
■ as Danny Zuko in Grease 1 ▪ 2
▪ Oh, anon commenter, rejoice in the Ikuta Toma!
▪ We mock Kami's pronunciation of November
▪ Toma is going to be a busy busy boy (not that we're complaining)
DRAMA TALK (39:47)
■ Hana Yori Dango: 4-6
▪ Kami hates the "drugged" story arc
▪ The manga is hella addicting!
▪ Peyton is the queen of noticing supporting actors
▪ Tsukasa and his 'stupidness' is much loved by us
▪ We lament the lack of Rui in these episodes
▪ MatsuJun overload = us oozing disgustingly (or something)
LETTER SEGMENT (1:01:20)
■ If we never got involved in the JE fandom, where would we be?
▪ Kami has no imagination. She's sure she would just be dull.
▪ Kami/Jennie love abounds & Peyton brings up an inside joke in her jealousy
▪ Peyton thinks she would have ended fangirling Gackt or something
▪ Jennie would have been lonely in her house by herself in a sad pathetic existence
■ Jennie watched TEGOMASU so much that she didn't watch anything else
▪ Peyton doesn't even notice when Jennie is there and when she isn't
▪ We don't really care about each other obviously
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email: email@example.com. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859. Feel free to leave us a short message, and we might just play it on air during our letter segment! Hope you’ve all enjoyed! :Dv