Title: The One Where NewS Leads to EverythingRunning Time: 1:22:51Size: 37.93 MBDownload Links: MF
Melissa, Rhey and... Peyton!!
O P E N I N G
▪ YAY PEYTON IS BACK! Okaeri~
▪ P is now back from her Cali hiatus but is leaving us for solo podcast. :(
N E W S ( M A R C H 3 1 - A P R I L 6 )
▪ Shamanippon PV [ 1 ]
▪ ACID TRIP! ~creative~ ~artistic~ really cool.
▪ A little too repetitive? Definitely not the typical JE song.
▪ The ending is vey Lady Gaga?
▪ Tsuyoshi's music is very innovative and continues to do well in the market.
▪ Sho/Ohno to guest Ryo's drama [ 1 ]
▪ Airs April 19th.
▪ Ohno and Sho will guest star as themselves.
▪ Will there be more JE boys making an appearance in this drama?
▪ JE is trying to manufacture a fantasy for you, not cater to yours. :(
▪ TORE, Apr. 2 [ 1 ]
▪ Hina, Ohkura, Maru and Aiba on the same team!
▪ Hina is frickin strong. Really great arm strength. "HINA IS SEX."
▪ Aiba and Hina end up in an awk position, lying on top of each other. :x
▪ Maruyama can't time his fall right. XD
▪ Aiba thinks noodles are a part of his body.
▪ Eito Ranger Movie Trailer [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Looks pretty serious, and real for a parody-type, light movie.
▪ The Eito Ranger costumes are all changed. D:
▪ Definitely looks like this has a good budget behind it.
▪ Ryo on All Star Kanshasai, Mar. 31 [ 1 ]
▪ Joshima was also present in the audience.
▪ If you're watching it for just Ryo, there isn't much to see.
▪ Ryo participates in some sour sorbet eating thing, and the whole
segment was fail.
▪ CHIBI RYO!!!!!! so adorb omg. Ryo is awkward cute while watching
himself being cute.
▪ Sekaiichi Dame na Yoru 2, Apr. 3 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS?? IT'S SO MUCH BULLSHIT.
▪ KAT-TUN is pretty bad at hamming it up. They are so awk and not funny.
▪ Comparing Arashi vs Kanjani 8 vs KAT-TUN's ability to play along
▪ WHY AM I LAUGHING?? IT IS SO AWFUL AND EMBARRASSING.
▪ Kame has to smell something so terrible he actually starts tearing up!
▪ Ueda's smile is adorable~ A++!
▪ Senga to be a regular in a Nagoya-based variety show [ 1 ]
▪ Senga is from Nagoya, so makes sense.
▪ Let's research things about the city to the fullest!
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1, 2, 2 ]
▪ KisMai, 253K+ copies sold, #1 album!
▪ 1st male artists since 2006 to sell over 200K copies.
▪ Album to release in Korea [ 1 ]
▪ Same album as sold in Japan.
▪ Release date: April 4th.
▪ Music Station, Apr. 6 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ KisMai performed She!Her!Her amidst a live audience! Good energy.
▪ Fujigaya had to cut his HS graduation celebrations short and run to
MS to back dance for KT's Real Face.
▪ (Oshima Yuko is not preggers or leaving AKB)
▪ Kisumai does opening song for the Bakaleya koukou drama, Miyata
joins cast [ 1 ]
▪ Title: Shake it Up.
▪ Miyata will be making his acting debut as a teacher in this drama.
▪ Will Miyata's character be otaku-ish? Can't see him being serious. XD
▪ A to Z documentary, Mar. 31 [ 1 ]
▪ The documentary was pretty lukewarm and not engaging at all.
▪ It was just a recording of things happening, not exactly telling a story.
▪ Hashi's personality came through at least!
▪ More Music Station stuff would have been cool.
▪ Maybe they could have gone on Jounetsu Tairiku?
Tanaka Juri is hot.
▪ Aww, Tackey, he has so much faith in ABC-Z.
▪ The treatment of the chibi juniors was a bit bordering on child
abuse or something. :c
▪ Has a regular radio show [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Title: Sexy Zone no QR Zone, Thurs, 11 20 to 11 30, during K8's Recommen.
▪ Ichiban Song Show, Apr. 4 [ 1 ]
▪ Pink suits, purple pants, sparkly diamonds, typical JE, not sexy,
which is good.
▪ Lady Diamond has an upbeat, cute feel.
▪ At least this song is not about tits. :x
▪ SEXY ROSE! vs SEXY ZONE!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ If you could change ONE POINT in JE history, what would you change and why?
▪ Responses from @musical_malady, @tsuyoboogie, @Kou_Aoki1, dearyx, andx5yn4k4x
▪ Next week's question: If you could debut ONE Johnny's JR, who would it be and why?
▪ Suggestions for questions are welcome!
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
Hey!Say!JUMP's Super Delicate single.
phone number: 213-537-2278