The One That Goes On and On, My Friend♪Running Time:
78.4 MBDownload Links: MF
All 4 (plus a bunch of listeners XDD)
O P E N I N G
▪ FOURTH YEAR JEPCAST ANNIVERSARY, 200TH EPISODE, LIVE WITH AUDIENCE~
▪ Thank you so much for supporting us for this long, please continue to do so in the future as well.
N E W S ( 0 4 : 0 4) ( F E B R U A R Y 25 - M A R C H 0 2 )
▪ Nakai to host new prime time music show [ 1, 2 ]
▪ To air on TBS. This is the successor to The Music Hour.
▪ AKB48 and Esumi Makiko will co-host.
▪ Mix between a live perf and variety show.
▪ Tuesdays at 9 PM, starting from April.
▪ ESUMI MAKIKO IS NO ISHIBASHI!!
▪ Does this show sound a bit like Utawara..?
▪ "There is Nakai good-looking and Kimura good-looking"
▪ Haneda Kuukou no Kiseki/Kibou single and PVs/Making of [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Kibou vs Haneda Kuuko? Which do you like more?
▪ Great single since all the songs can appeal to different people.
▪ TOKIO in moving company gear~!
▪ Haneda Kuukou no Kiseki PV garners totally opposite reactions from the hosts.
▪ Cool green screen/Mad Men backgrounds, but cheap looking explosions. :\
▪ The concept is cool, but gets boring and repetitive really quickly.
▪ Mabo's hips don't lie~
▪ TOKIO has a hard time jumping. WE ARE OLD
▪ Hmm, could TOKIO make it in the western market if they were really good at English?
▪ Music Japan, Feb. 16 [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Nagase whips out his gun at an airport and scares people.
▪ Relax, it's only a lighter. XD
▪ TOKIO impromptu gag corner with travel goods!!
▪ Nagase demonstrates head/umbrella.
▪ TOKIO tries to persuade Joshima to use a portable bidet on camera.
▪ Music Station, Mar. 2 [ 1 ]
▪ The set is like an intricate cocktail lounge in an airport type thing.
▪ The chick on the bongos makes you realise how important that sound is to the song.
▪ Did Nagase really mess up on the lyrics here?
▪ Tsuyoshi to release an album [ 1, 2 ]
▪ The title is really long, lol, check the posts.
▪ LE A: ten songs, three of which only on this edition.
▪ Ellipses = DoTs? j_linker444 is so clever!
▪ Really long booklet also included.
▪ LE B will have DVD.
▪ RE also has special songs.
▪ This is like, 20 songs, that's a lot of work.
▪ The sales figures for this would be interesting...
▪ Ai, Texas single and PV [ 1, 2 ]
▪ The PV sucks. GO TO TEXAS TO FILM YOUR TEXAS PV.
▪ Complete green screen, walking on treadmill, yawn, zzZz.
▪ This PV takes "promotional video" too literally.
▪ Would this PV have looked like this if he still were on a JE label?
▪ Yamapi: "OOH LOOK THIS SONG HAS TEXAS, FLAIL~ I'LL SING THIS!"
▪ I, Texas? Why not I, Texas.
▪ What does this song have anything to do with Texas? Or Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata.
▪ Texas = MEAT.
▪ Doesn't this sound like Daite Senorita? TBS IS REALLY BAD FOR PI. D:
▪ CANDY and Perfect Crime are more along the line of songs that fits him.
▪ GIVE YAMAPI HIS AUTO TUNE!!
▪ Music Japan, Feb. 26 [ 1 ]
▪ Coming Soon, Feb. 27 [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Heyx3, Feb. 27 [ 1 ]
▪ Ayashii Uwasa no Atsumaru Toshokan, Feb. 28 [ 1 ]
▪ Reco Hits, Feb. 28 [ 1 ]
▪ Waratte Iitomo, Feb. 29 [ 1 ]
▪ Our Music, Mar. 2 [ 1 ]
▪ Happy Music, Mar. 2 [ 1 ]
▪ Yamapi discusses why he's left NEWS on HEYHEYHEY. (Are his reasons all bullshit?)
▪ YAMAPI'S SINCERITY IS KILLED BY HIS DEAD FISH EYES D:
▪ Lol, what if he knocked the mic over a la THE Daite Senorita perf? XD
▪ HE LOOKS REALLY GOOD OMG Yakuza/Stripper/Host!Yamapi, we like! *___*
▪ COMING SOON was the worst of the perfs, but Bokura no Ongaku was relatively good.
▪ Takki misses Yamapi. :(
▪ Yamapi and Toma go out to karaoke!
▪ Kinki Kids songs are a staple for Yamapi and Toma at karaoke.
▪ Yamapi looks like a person with no real life apparently.
▪ Ryo to star in a new drama [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ]
▪ Title: Papa wa Idol. Ryo plays himself. (An idol secretly married to an older, single mother)
▪ Kanjani 8 members to have roles as themselves, too.
▪ Will air on Thursdays at 9 PM.
▪ This is a remake of Mama wa Idol from the 80s.
▪ Timing for this drama couldn't be more perfect after Jin's marriage.
▪ How close to Ryo's own character will this role be?
▪ K8's totally gonna do the theme song, ofc. What'll the tone be like..?
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ HSJ, #1 single, Super Delicate sells ~249K copies. 9 consecutive.
▪ KAT-TUN has most consequitive #1 . Disappointing sales numbers though. :(
▪ Ousama no Brunch, Feb. 25 [ 1 ]
▪ Okamoto shows off his English. Yabu fails at understanding.
▪ Chinen keeps staring at Hikaru? Why, cuz he likes him?
▪ Takaki has perfect hair.
▪ Nakajima Kento to go to Meiji [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Nakajima will be studying sociology.
▪ A.B.C.-Z documentary on Fuji TV [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Will follow and track them up to their debut, behind the scenes stuff, rehearsals, trainings, etc. footage.
▪ New drama series starring Johnny's Jrs./AKB48 [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Drama is created by Akimoto
▪ Perfect way to capitalise on the two agencies' popularity.
▪ Morimoto (lead role), Matsumaru, Juri, Taiga, etc., to appear.
▪ NTV will broadcast starting April.
▪ Rules: no exchanging emails, must go home and sleep early, no dating.
▪ Rules are for the ACTORS, not the characters. Policing the idols.
▪ DVD for Kiriyama Akito's Beautiful Sunday butai [ 1 ]
▪ DVD was filmed at the 3/1/12 show. No bonus footage.
▪ Shigotonin on Kanjani8 no Shiwake, Feb. 18 [ 1 ]
▪ Lots of trivia about Johnny's history, mostly the oooold groups.
▪ Ryo and HIgashiyama, Secret Agent Man duet!
▪ KAT-TUN is Kanjani's KOHAI. GET IT RIGHT.
▪ Yasu fails as a Kinki Kids fan.
▪ Crossdressing men show up.
▪ Please don't squirt on me.
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 3 1 : 0 1 )
▪ The hosts answer your (and their own) burning questions XD
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of V6's Yasei no Hana PV?
I N T R O D O N ( 2 : 1 3 : 2 8 )
▪ Hosts vs Listeners, who will win?!??!
(We're totally confident... >.>)
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
SMAP's Boku no Hanbun single.
phone number: 213-537-2278