The One Where Nagase's A Lonely ToothbrushRunning Time:
29.5 MBDownload Links: MF
The Whole Crew!!*Note: The MegaUpload links to episodes are currently dead because of the MegaUpload site being shut down. As another option, we've provided a link to the JepCast.com site where you can stream the episode.
O P E N I N G
▪ GET READY FOR THE TWO HUNDREDTH EPISODE!!( *゜▽゜)/°・:*【祝】*:・°＼(゜▽゜* )
▪ March fourth is the day, mark your calendars!
▪ Listeners invited! Intro-don!
▪ Listener messages welcomed~
▪ KamiPolls. FEEDBACK PLX.
N E W S ( JANUARY 0 7 - 13 )
▪ Goro on Waratte Iitomo's Telephone Shocking, Jan. 5 [ 1 ]
▪ Goro is fail at guessing games. :)
▪ Tsuyoshi lives at Tamori's house. Practically is his son.
▪ Goro versus Quiz masters!!!
▪ Kibou canceled in favor for a double A-side with Haneda Kuukou no Kiseki [ 1 ]
▪ Haneda Kuukou no Kiseki is the theme to Mabo's drama. (watch it!)
▪ Feb 29 release. B-side titled Strobe.
▪ It makes more sense not to release a CM tie-in as a single on its own.
▪ They should have made one announcement just compiling the singles; not cancelling.
▪ Tangenting about Arashi's seven managers.
▪ Kawatta Katachi no Ishi PV and single [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ All songs are on the slow side... pretty, but nothing catchy. Nice and sweet, background.
▪ Namida Sora ni Kagayaku is nice song, too. The songs blend well as a single.
▪ PV with a story from JE!! Woo~! So what if it's cliche, it's still a nice one!
▪ Why couldn't KinKi act in the PV? Or other famous people?
▪ Kotatsu de Arashi, Jan. 3 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ MAGO MAGO ARASHI SOBS JICHAN + BAACHAN GETTING MARRIED WIBBLE
▪ LOL maybe the conversations they were having felt fake? XD
▪ Arashi vs Press, the first ever Giant Crash. Fail. No crash.
▪ More Arashi (read: Aiba) fail in the form of Aibird!!
▪ The evolution of Arashi as variety artists on Fuji TV.
▪ Ohno/Ohkura on Oku-sama 100, Jan. 3 [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ KAWAGOE TASTSUYA!! ♥__♥
▪ Ohkura ambushes Ohno after drama filming.
▪ Aww, Ohno calls Ohkura Chuu~ ♥
▪ Ohno likes doing stuff by himself. Not getting married till 40. Wants girls to leave him alone.
▪ KAT-TUN anime information [ 1 ]
▪ WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT
▪ CM tie in for a mobile gaming site. 5 short eps eith 4 min run time.
▪ Lol, the characters don't reflect KAT-TUN themselves at all.
▪ (Taguchi! Moeeee~)
▪ Nakamaru doesn't even look himself.
▪ Kame tries to seduce you in three syllables.
▪ JE, RELEASE AN IDOL DATING GAME, DAMMIT!!
▪ Tangent on the definition of Idol and AKB48.
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1 ]
▪ Dec 26 - Jan 1st, #1 single 97K+ of Seasons sold.
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1 ]
▪ Jan 2 - Jan 8th, #1 single 40k+ copies sold.
▪ Released two or three days before it was supposed to be? Weird stuff happening.
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ What are your thoughts and impressions of on Nagase Tomoya's Hitoribocchi no Haburashi PV?
▪ Rhey is excited... >.>
▪ Song is from 2001 drama starring Nagase and Takeuchi Yuko. Nagase is a nerd/popstar?
▪ Nagase is really a lumberjack.
▪ Sweet song about a lonely toothbrush (Yes, a lonely. toothbrush.)
▪ Random red rose.
▪ Melissa is astonished by Peyton's deep analysis.
▪ Next week's question: What are your predictions for 2012?
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
Kanjani8's Fight album.
phone number: 213-537-2278