Welcome back for the fifteenth episode of JEPcast! Recorded on May 31st, this one finally reunites all four hosts, Jennie/jadedfrenzy
, and Rhey/4_03_am
, after a long series of unfortunate events that kept them from completion in previous weeks. Rejoice! \:D/The One With Doctor Heli Kinky SexRunning Time:
39.6 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio: Show Notes:
- This is the summer vacation time~
- Kami is super dedicated to jep_cast.
- Jennie’s husband ninjas in.
JE NEWS (5:35)
- Masahiro Matsuoka in new drama
- A violent soap operafied home comedy starring Mankumi.
- Utaban appearance on May 29th
- Hadaka-san has a neck fetish.
- Morita Go and Sakamoto share their porn. Member-ai, anyone?
- New V6 single: Chou
Takki & Tsubasa
- Short 20 minute drama tie-in with single Koi Uta
- Takki is an angel. Without wings.
- TSUBASA THE TUBA (Jennie provides the SFX).
- Yamapi starring in upcoming summer drama CODE BLUE DOCTORHELIKINKYSEXETC
- Yamapi, Aragaki Yui, and Toda Erika in the same drama. All go to helicopter sky. We’re so excited, we can barely keep our pants on.
- CODE BLUE doctorhelikinkysexetc is just another excuse to display Yamapi’s dead-fish!eyes on TV. ♥_♥ dead fish.
- Sock puppet Yamapi, saving lives in sock puppet helicopters.
- Shige in new butai, Konnan Yatte Mimashita
- Shige is a renowned “literary person.”
- TegoMass AiAi Gasa PV
- Tegoshi and Massu are pretty rain gods in white, who occasionally like to get into water fights with each other. Also, they’re mean.
- The budget for this PV was 30 bucks. Most of which probably went to buying Tego’s lip gloss.
- Tegoshi on Itte-Q, May 18th
- Tegoshi goes to Austria
for skiing competition to laugh at people, and show off
- Utaban appearance
- The Hey!Say! boys have a…dizzying effect…
- Chinen gets his fangirl on, OMG OMG I’m SITTING IN OHNO’S CHAIR!1!shiftone!!
- Takaki primps a lot (to maintain his Jin!clone look).
- New single Dreams Come True released on May 21st
- Oretachi no Seishun is popular with our hosts.
- Yabu is a chatterbox, and Jin!clone!Takaki needs someone to buy him a personality for his own.
DRAMA TALK (46:00): 24 Hour TV SP: YUUKI
- Our main reaction (besides Peyton’s) to this drama is Super Long Pause.
- This drama’s got the cheese, the funny, the cute, and a lot of plot holes…
- Yuuki has no friends, and his parents don’t care.
- Hama-chan, the serial killer with dead-fish!eyes…
- Kame the toothpick is too idol to shave his head.
- Kame: ‘7 o’clock, up at the gym, working on my guns. FEEL MY BICEPS! FEEL THEM.’
LETTER SEGMENT (1:10:54)
- tatoeba asks: What JE song do you want a PV for (that doesn't already have one) or even, a JE song you'd want to change the PV for?
- Rhey wants to see real girls with her Johnny’s boys in PVs.
- According to Peyton, JE boys grow into girls in time; Yamapi’s already got Nice Oppai~
- JE should hire us to direct the Chirarizm PV: we’ve got all the creepstalkery planned for it already.
- Jennie and her husband wanna Pumpkin.
- Who in JE would you like to see paired together in a drama?
- …Umm, there’s a lot of fangirl spazz induced death in this section…(lots of rambling, too)
- Jennie gets a batsu point for getting the episode number wrong, and Rhey takes one for the team.
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email- email@example.com
. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859
. Feel free to leave us a short message, and we might just play it on air during our letter segment! Hope you’ve all enjoyed! :Dv