The One With JE TrollsRunning Time:
49.7 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF Hosts:
Peyton, Melissa and Kami
O P E N I N G
▪ CDTV Favorite Winter Songs Ranking [ 1 ]
▪ Peyton hopes Mariah Carey is now stuck in your head.
▪ Where exactly does HSJ's "Snow Song" come from?
▪ "That wasn't a girl he was pining over; it was Santa Claus."
▪ Arashi's "Dear Snow" vs. "Wish", which is the REAL winter song? ;P
▪ What's YOUR favorite JE winter song? Let us know! :D
N E W S ( D E C E M B E R 0 3 - 0 9 )
▪ Music Station, December 9 [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ We dissect the art of making Kis-my-ft2 look like a trio with backup dancers instead of seven members. :\
▪ We cannot for the life of us remember what "We Never Give Up" sounds like. XD
and sing "everybody go!" instead
▪ A high school girl in Nagoya wants to marry Nakai. Do you? ;P
▪ "He's such a TROLL. I love him!!!!"
▪ "They look like emo prep school boys!"
▪ Matsuoka/Yokoyama to do drama together [ 1, 2 ]
▪ TV Asahi drama, "13-sa no Hello Work", based on a popular children's book by Murakami Ryu used in middle/high schools.
▪ "I'm going back in time~ It's J.J. Express~" (Yeah, we went there. XD)
▪ Yokoyama playing a Tokyo University graduate?! LOL
▪ Inocchi/Nakamaru to be in Matsushima Nao drama [ 1 ]
▪ Inocchi plays Matsushita Nao's husband; Nakamaru plays Inocchi's younger brother.
▪ None of these sibilings look alike. "Dude, did your parents have an affair?!"
▪ FujiTV needed to do a family drama to copy YamaPi's big family drama on TBS. ;P
▪ Drama theme song for V6 to come? :D
▪ Fuji TV x Arashi New Year's campaign [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Increased airtime for Arashi on FujiTV between December 17th and January 3rd which will include a giveaway.
▪ MatsuJun and Sho to have cameos as their drama characters in Ohno's drama special, "Mou Yukai Nante Shinai".
▪ "Give me a break, FujiTV. Do you actually need this to get people to watch your station... Wait, actually they do." XDDDD
▪ "Kotastu de Arashi" - a show with Arashi sitting around a kotatsu talking? LOL
▪ Peyton explodes in fangirl excitement - over MatsuJun's getsuku drama?! GASP.
▪ Himitsu no Arashi-chan, December 8th [ 1 ]
▪ Kami's disappoint over Ohno's loss. FEEL IT. ;_;
▪ Conspiracy against Ohno? (More like Japanese women need to stop being so conservative. :x)
▪ Random pimp for the new segment on the show (that has nothing to do with Toma XD)
▪ Toma trolls MatsuJun; oh look, true friendship! XD
▪ Deka Wanko comes back with a drama special [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Deka Wanko finds the Edo Jidai in Paris. WHAT? o.O
▪ The same manga writer for "Gokusen" writes "Deka Wanko". Surprising to say the least!
▪ "I just see a lot of happy NEWS fans out in Europe right now."; "He was in Italy, now Paris..."
▪ To have a NTV late night show [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Documentary of YamaPi's self discovery as he drives across the United States on the historic Route 66 highway; show will last three months, airing once a week.
▪ Filmed in the United States from November 3rd through November 18th; YamaPi drives a 1985 Chevy C20 nicknamed Akkun.
▪ "I'm not sure what this is supposed to do for YamaPi..." "Making him look like an idiot."
▪ A good marketing strategy to win back fans he pissed off when he left NEWS?
▪ Or is this just all about YamaPi? Again.
▪ "It's something Americans would have more interest in than Japanese."; "Why would Japan care aboout this stupid route in America?"
▪ Oricon Chart [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Yay #1! Yay KAT-TUN's sales' numbers are moving up!
▪ New Album, "Chain" [ 1, 2 ]
▪ LE to have a DVD with a PV for the lead song from the album.
▪ "All of KAT-TUN's titles for their albums really represent the place they were at at the time." Think about it!
▪ Taguchi on "Chubaw Desu Yo", December 3rd [ 1 ]
▪ Junno is FORCED to do puns. GASP.
▪ No one remembers Nakamaru. No surprise. :(
▪ Music Japan, December 4th [ 1, 2 ]
▪ KAT-TUN got excited when they found a locust on the building they filmed the "BIRTH" PV on. WTF.
▪ "Test Drive" single (Japanese release) with PV and Making of [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ THe only new thing is the three B-sides - "PAPARATS", "MY MP3", "TIPSY LOVE"
▪ The making of for the PV is the video from his YouTube series, "The Takeover". Lame.
▪ "His Japanese sounds really foreign!"
▪ Possibilities of Jin and YamaPi at Countdown this year? Hmm...
▪ Yamada/Kiriyama to be in TBS drama special [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Historical drama about the life of Yamada Akiyoshi in the period after Meiji Restoration.
▪ Debate over Yamada's acting chops? Peyton loves him, Melissa's not interested. XD
▪ New single [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Double A-side "Wonderful Cupid" and "Glass no Mahou", the latter a Nakayama solo song.
▪ Two LEs, two REs. LE to have a jacket-sized calendar + participation tickets to a handshake event for Nakayama Yuma. RE to have extra b-side.
▪ "I need someone to stab me." "Why?" "Because I'm looking at the CD jackets and I actually think they're sexy."
▪ "I'd laugh if they just released this so they could perform it at Kouhaku."
▪ To be supporters for All-Japan Volleyball High School Championship Series [ 1 ]
▪ This is happening in 2012. Not 2011. Volleyball can happen in other years. XD
▪ We struggle with weird translations that makes Shiori sound like he anticipates a Sexy Zone breakup. XD
▪ DVD Debut [ 1, 2 ]
▪ "The fact that we have a point for A.B.C.-Z. Let us take a moment to revel in that."
▪ DVD debut (instead of CD debut) allows them to focus on a visual presentation of the group.
▪ No debut date, no news of a record label, but they WILL debut with DVD release; we're a bit skeptical about the DVD.
▪ What's up Johnny? Three groups debut in less than a year? Are you trying to get your favorites debuted before you die?! :O
▪ FNS Kayousai, December 7th [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ]
▪ V6 and TOKIO trolling on each other! SO MUCH LOVE.♥
▪ V6 doing "Sexy.Honey.Bunny" after Sexy Zone. Awkward. :x Ken continues to be Korean.
▪ TOKIO are the only artists in the audience that are like super flaily. Even for the young girl groups. :x
▪ Did you hear about the bruhaha about Arashi's performance? If not, we'll inform you!
▪ SMAP was fabulous. All three of us can agree on this. (except "Boku no Hanbun"?! D:)
▪ We talk about this for almost thirty minutes. TOO MUCH TO SAY.
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ Since no one has answered and this episode is TOO LONG, letter segment question is of course the same.
▪ Next week's question: What are your thoughts on Tackey & Tsubasa's One Day, One Dream PV? PLEASE GIVE US COMMENTS.
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
TegoMasu's TegoMasu no Mahou album.
phone number: 213-537-2278