The One Where Matsujun's a BoxerRunning Time:
16.6 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF Hosts:
O P E N I N G
▪ Kami goes to see Go in Kinkakuji
▪ It was "interesting"?
▪ Well, sorry the temple's beauty didn't measure up to your expectations, crazy student.
▪ Morita Go is really good playing crazy. He also plays himself as a child..?
▪ Good play, but weird story is kinda weird? (Ouran drama tangent~!)
▪ Asshole Boyfriend is surprisingly really good!
N E W S ( J U L Y 1 6 - 2 2 )
▪ FNS Kayousai, summer edition [ 1 ]
▪ August 6th, hosted by Kusanagi (SMAP) and Takeshima (announcer)
▪ 29 artists (so far) in the line up, including SMAP & Kisumai
▪ Koichi to have solo tour in Seoul and Taipei [ 1 ]
▪ Performing at the Olympic Hall on Sept 10 in Korea.
▪ Koichi will also perform on M-net in the second week of August.
▪ Koichi will be in Taipei in October!
▪ Matsujun to star in "Aa, Kouya" butai [ 1 ]
▪ The last time he was in a butai was in 2006.
▪ Boxing story.
▪ October/November/December dates.
▪ Could they get no one else? These people are so damn skinny. -_-
▪ K8 to act together for 24hr TV drama special [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Everyone in K8 will be in the drama, not just Hina & Subaru.
▪ Titled Ikiteru Dake de Nankurunaisa.
▪ Hina is a main character. He has a wife. Maybe Yoko should play his wife?
▪ Heyx3, July 18 [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ KAT-TUN performed Run For You-- has a bit of a weird sound?
▪ KAT-TUN fans, do you love this? Is it blah?
▪ Does this song have a very K-Pop vibe..?
▪ NYAFF Audience Award Winner [ 1 ]
▪ Chonmage Purin takes the prize!! Gantz gets #2.
▪ Ongaku no Hi, July 16 [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ]
▪ SMAP, KinKi, and KisMai perform!
▪ SMAP sang a seventeen minute long medley. WOW.
▪ Tsuyoshi wears chunky bracelets and is super pale and Kami sees things.
▪ "It was just the usual, out of sync (performance)."
▪ The males in the audience looked dead bored, lol.
▪ KisMai performed Everybody Go. Nikaido of the 2. LOL.
▪ Everybody Go is an okay song, but Ikemen Desu Ne might be ruining it...
▪ Fujigaya and Kitayama and Tamamori are being pushed to the forefront. :\
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ (Once again) Next week's question: What is the best role for a JE in a drama?
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
KAT-TUN's White single.
phone number: 213-537-2278