Once again, both Kamika
are MIA due to stupid computer problems which means Jennie
are left on their lonesome. ...Or are
they? Special guest host pops by for a visit! You all know her by her LJ name, considering how much Peyton name-drops her in this podcast (HINT HINT). Enjoy their brand of wackiness while someone
listens in. :DThe One With The Return of DV Man~Running Time:
78.2 MB Download Links: MU
| MF*New Smaller Size*Size:
39.2 MBDownload Links MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
- Peyton greets in different languages, just because.
- What?! Who is that stranger?!
- You can talk, like verbally, back to us with our new US phone-based number! :D
- "Let's get this party sta-" "How old are you?"
Johnny's Entertainment News for the week of May 10th to May 16th (5:37 start)
- SMAP: Kimura Takuya's CHANGE tries to boost ratings by having viewers try to win a car! Except, it fails, only raking in a 23.8% rating.
- Jennie gets this news item backwards, because that's how she interpreted it in her mind.
- Jin!Clone beat Kimura Takuya of all people; how is this possible?!
- TOKIO: Yamaguchi goes to Cannes! Meets and punches Jack Black! Chats up Angelina Jolie!
- Yamaguchi's punch to Jack Black was a love punch? And promises to take him out to sushi to make up for it?
- Nikki totally believes Peyton. She doesn't want Peyton to cry. Oh wait, she does.
- V6: Chou PV
- It's not like Kami's here. Jennie just knows these things.
- CDJapan got their description right! "Erotic adult dance song" ftw!
- NewS: Osama no Brunch - Summer Time Promotion
- God!Tego has plans, don't you know. BELIEVE.
- KAT-TUN: Don't U Ever Stop Single was dropped, which means SOLOS.
- Taguchi's Natsu no Basho may beat Nakamaru's Key of Life as Peyton's favorite KAT-TUN solo. Nikki, as a Nakamaru fan, gasps in horror.
- KAT-TUN/Hey!Say!Jump: Music Station Performance with KAT-TUN's Solos and Hey!Say!Jump's bright and shiny performance of Dreams Come True
- Kame needs to stop dancing with inanimate objects. What's next? A stapler?
- Somehow, NewS and Yamapi's board ninja-ed into this discussion.
- The girls just segue really easily from topic to topic as they talk about Jin "tutoring" Nakamaru in English. Peyton thinks that Jin just sang LOVEJUICE.
- KAT-TUN: Hey!Hey!Hey! - Talk and Performance
- Koki was just curling in on himself to hide forever. Poor boy.
- They were supposed to point at Kame and laugh and say that it sounds nothing like the original!
- KAT-TUN: Nakamaru Enters Waseda! And Talks About It.
- Then they go back to Hey!Say!Jump for some reason during this topic. And plot to make Kamika post this mess of a news segment. (Which happened as you can tell.)
- KAT-TUN/Hey!Say!Jump: Music Station Performance with KAT-TUN's Solos and Hey!Say!Jump's bright and shiny performance of Dreams Come True ...Again.
- Jennie just wants to see the boys mess up. That's all.
- Junno almost had a tattoo on his back. Nikki's adamant that Junno would never have a tattoo.
- KAT-TUN: Jin is Speed Racer.
- Jennie WANTS to say that she has faith in him. Except...
- The point may be to be flat and expressionless. Or angsty and hardcore.
- THEY BLAME KAMIKA FOR THE DISORGANIZATION. T.T
Drama Segment: Kimi wa Petto 8-10 (36:22 start)
- After the drama, everything really starts! ...Does that mean the drama was all pointless?
- Yuri and Momo fangirl over Sumire finally having sex with Hasumi. Kinda awkward when she's in the middle of the conversation.
- We're totally not encouraging them to dance or be inanimate objects.
- They're not adults because they think more about themselves than about others?
- "He can cover me anytime."
- Sausages are an art in Germany.
- "He's a Johnny's, he's fine."
- We're not kids, just so you guys all know! Especially the hosts that had been on this episode.
- Our next drama is one written by us!! "Star-crossed Love of Peyton and Jennie." ♥♥
- Seriously though, we're picking up Yuuki with Kamenashi Kazuya and Oguri Shun!
Letter Segment (1:08:17 start)
- We talk about what's in our purses! A question given to us from Mitsu~
- Peyton relays the story of Koyama going through Tegoshi's bag every time he guests K-chan News.
- Yamaflage! What exactly is Yamapi covering? o.O
- Shige is covered in monkeys.
- Jennie just blew the big ~*~secret~*~ of this week's episode.
- Kamika's not creepy at all~ Pictures of Yamapi in her wallet.
- Both Peyton and Nikki carry fic in their purse. Very nice.
- Do leave us comments! We really love them, we swear.
- Jennie threatens Peyton on air. Is that DV Man around the corner?!
- Ohkura fell off the stage! ...Yet Peyton's laughing...
- "I'll save you!!!" "I touched Tac-chan! Ohmygod!"
- Nikki would sue their pants off, unless she gets her own personal boy.
A couple of things to address at the end!
- Contact us with your thoughts and opinions, even your kitchen sink if you'd like either here in jep_cast in the comments or at our shiny email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, each of the hosts have individual emails so if you'd like to talk to us one-on-one, do email us respectively at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We instated a new US phone number for all to call in! Please keep the call under 5 minutes, and there's a possibility of us playing your call on air! The number is 206-202-3859.
- As we said in the podcast, we won't be here next week since Jennie's going away next weekend to Italy (yes, we're all envious). But we are going to bring you a shiny bonus episode next week so you don't have to miss our brand of stupid/special. :D
- Peyton would like everyone to know that she is going to be attending/working Fanime during our "vacation" weekend. If any listeners would like to meet up with her and chat about JE (and whatever else), please email her at her email - email@example.com - to make arrangements!
- Enjoy this week's episode! :DDDD