The One Where Shintaro's a Buff PuffballRunning Time:
27.93 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF Hosts:
Peyton and Kami! (Peyton's going on hiatus for a month! DDDDD:)
O P E N I N G
▪ Kami's mini-review of Gantz 2!! (with a bit of spoilers!)
▪ What! I tell the ending?!
▪ "What?! Is this a video game?!"
▪ lololol Bromance between Nino/Matsuyama? Of course there was~ (at least in my eyes anyway)
▪ "...Okay, I don't feel like I understand this movie any better having listened to you talk about it."
N E W S ( J U L Y 2 - 8 )
▪ Higashiyama on Domoto Kyoudai, July 3 [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Peyton's seen this a whooping TWELVE TIMES?! (And perhaps more!!!)
▪ HOLY SHIT, THE KAMEN BUDOKAI PERFORMANCE WITH HIGASHIYAMA/KINKI KIDS!!!!! A MUST WATCH!!!!
▪ "I need to see his hips thrusting at close up, thank you, bye."
▪ Domoto Koichi = Goukon?
▪ True or False. Higashiyama's eyes are due to cuts on his eyelids he got as a kid?
▪ SPAGHETTI PARTY AT KOICHI!!!
▪ Nakai on Mecha Mecha Ikiteru, July 2 [ 1 ]
▪ lolol Ninety-nine pranks Nakai terribly. "Pranks are NG here!"
▪ They also call his dad when he refuses to work with them. XDDDDD
▪ SMAPxSMAP, June 27 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ 100 Johnny's Jrs get to ask SMAP questions again!
▪ Wtf, Kis-My-Ft2's here?! But they're debuting! Kitayama says they're on the "girigiri" line.
▪ Speaking of Kitayama, ofc they talk about how he is now the oldest Johnny to ever debut.
▪ Wait, where were the actual questions?! Seemed more like SMAP were asking questions more of.
▪ Morimoto is a buff puffball? What?
▪ Wesley from last year comes back!!!! SMAP screws with him again, lol.
▪ Listed in world records 2011 [ 1 ]
▪ Their All the Best 1999-2009 album and Believe, My Girl, Everything and Ashita no Kioku singles are on two separate lists.
▪ "Ashita no" by Kioku. lololol
▪ Beautiful World album [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Unfortunately, not as impressive. Half are hits, half are misses. (More than half on misses, really I should say.)
▪ Solos! Sho's is interesting, Ohno's was disappointing, Aiba's is so much fun! ("He's horny"), Matsujun's was good--although is that even Matsujun?, and Nino's was just way too high-pitch for him.
▪ Would Nino's solo sound better if Ohno sang it?
▪ Tracks we like: Always, Negai, Morning Light, Joy. But they still don't come close to any of the tracks from their last album.
Tackey & Tsubasa
▪ New single [ 1, 2 ]
▪ WORK TOGETHER!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!
▪ Journey Journey has 3 different PVs: a regular version, then two individual versions. Does this mean that there aren't a lot of shots together?
▪ They only have a total of 12 singles? ://///
▪ New single [ 1 ]
▪ The title IS, in fact, Tsubusa ni Koi.
▪ Speaking of not being short of releases, 4th single of the year!
▪ Could K8 be possibly working on a new album with all these singles?
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1 ]
▪ Sold over 265k copies!
▪ Beats their personal record of first-week sales!
▪ Heyx3, July 4 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Wow, so SHORT. A minute and a half long for the talk?
▪ They totally used the photo of Tanoshingo to block out Morimoto!
▪ They succeeded pretty well in cutting out Morimoto of the performance. o.o Did anyone catch him?
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ This week's question: What is your impression of Hey!Say!JUMP's Arioka Daiki?
▪ Listener comments from dearyx, ichigosky, and melodyprower11.
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of TOKIO's Green PV?
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
Domoto Tsuyoshi's Eni wo Yuite single.
phone number: 213-537-2278