The One Where Nino Has a Big Black BallRunning Time:
38 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF Hosts:
Peyton and Kami!
O P E N I N G
▪ Peyton makes good on her bet and sings Lotus!!!!
▪ What bet you ask? Well, listen to our clip from episode 140!
N E W S ( A P R I L 9 - 1 5 )
▪ Tsuyoshi to join Mitani Koki movie "Suteki na Kanashibari" [ 1 ]
▪ Mitani Koki sure likes his SMAP members! But not Kimura?
▪ LOL reusing charas from his previous movies--and actors. Leads to confusion and funny antics?
▪ Third-rate lawyer = calling on ghosts? What?
▪ Shingo/Nakai on FujiTV's dramaSP, April 11 [ 1 ]
▪ LOL even though Shingo's part of a drama team, they make him host a game seg
▪ Anne's drama team chooses a dog only because they wanted to hold them A++
▪ Shingo was the earliest to star in a FujiTV drama!
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1 ]
▪ Tsuyoshi beat out by KARA!
▪ Tsuyoshi's Eni wo Yuite PV [ 1 ]
▪ Totally Nara. Totally Tsuyoshi-like.
▪ Used 5 cents or just employed the KISS principle?
▪ Aiba's Butai DVD becomes first stage show DVD to top sales charts [ 1 ]
▪ ...Who's buying butai DVDs at this time?!
▪ Just fans who want Johnny to release more butais?
▪ Nino on Oshareism, April 10 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Nino brings out a big black ball.
▪ Nino's impression of Matsujun is totally pitch-perfect.
▪ That magician lived up to his name. Most annoying, indeed.
▪ Yasu/Koki to join regular cast of "Bakusho! Dainippon Akan Keisatsu" [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ They'll be rotating a regular segment, "Johnny's Detectives."
▪ To join cast of "47 Ronin" [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ HOLY SHIT, JIN'S HITTING HOLLYWOOD.
▪ His English helped him get the role?
▪ Peyton has faith in this only because Sanada Hiroyuki is part of it. Just like he was in "The Last Samurai"
▪ OH HAI. Jin'll be pulling his hair back, which means MOLES! *_________________*
▪ Nikkan Sports Awards [ 1 ]
▪ Even if this is fan-based (and we usually mock it), much happiness at Aiba/Bartender being on it! :D
▪ Peyton wonders wtf Miura's doing in "Supporting Actor"
▪ Then wonders wtf Toda's doing NOT being on any list.
▪ SMAP Ganbarimasu 2011, April 02 [ 1 ]
▪ LOL at old clips.
▪ SMAP works really hard to try to accomplish the basketball challenge. Two hours later....
▪ Marching J stuff!!! *_______*
▪ It's awesome seeing SMAP embrace their kouhai (not literally, and yet kind of) lol
M O V I E S E G M E N T
▪ Niji wo Kakeru Ouhi with Okada Junichi and Kanno Miho
▪ Peyton manages to sneak in pimpage for "Ryuuten no Ouhi"
▪ First off, wtf is up with these ages? Kanno's what and playing a what-year-old?!
▪ Low funding = bad CGI?
▪ But costume were gorgeous at least!!!!!
▪ WE GET IT DAMNIT. Crown prince = bird
▪ T.T Okada does so well in that scene with the schoolgirls (but fails at the pregnancy revelation scene)
▪ LOL (Kusanagi) Tsuyoshi would've made a better Korean?
▪ Peyton gets on her soap box to rant about Japan trying to paint themselves in a better light
▪ Next week's movie is BANDAGE (Akanishi Jin!!!!!). ♥
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ Since we got no replies last week, we're pushing last week's question! What is your impression of SMAP's Inagaki Goro? Please give us replies. T.T.T.T.T
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
Yamapi's SUPERGOOD, SUPERBAD album.
phone number: 213-537-2278