Welcome to the superstitious episode number 13 where all four hosts could've showed up, but due to computer issues, both Kamika
had to step down from recording. As such, you are all going to be
subjected tortured forced
given a chance to listen to the other two hosts by themselves, Jennie
ramble on about this week's news and Episodes 4-7 of Kimi wa Petto. ♥The One Where Pi Is On KameRunning Time:
71.2 MB (at 128 bitrate)Download Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:Note:
We're trying out something new again so hopefully it'll work! Let us know how it goes, okay? (Jennie is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, I have to add this, because it's true. ♥♥)Streaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
- Jennie and Peyton lament over the loss of Rhey and Kami and curse that damn number thirteen!! *grr*
- Johnny’s Entertainment news for the week of May 3rd to May 9th (3:35 start)
- V6: Inocchi and Seto Asaka get married
- Erm, V6!boys molest girls? Inocchi needs to manage the seating chart to prevent such attacks. *snicker*
- TOKIO: Yamaguchi's a father to a baby boy!
- "...he says that now. Wait until his son is a teenager, and shaking his hips or whatever." ;P
- Arashi/Juniors: Ohno and Toma have a TBS Drama!
- We take this chance to answer lockability's question about what we think about JE actors!
- What girl are they going to cast in the middle of these two?! :O
- NewS: "Summer Time" single
- JENNIE FAILS AS A NEWS FAN!!!!! *GASP*
- NewS is LYING to us! It's "LIE" not "LIAR! *sob*
- NewS: Utaban - Talk and "Summer Time" performance
- Johnny's meets the Antique Roadshow! *laughs*
- Tegoshi is a mocking God. D: Fear his wrath.
- NewS: Music Station - Talk and "Summer Time" Performance
- ALERT ALERT! Important hair changes: Tegoshi goes back to blond (much to Rhey's dismay) and Koyama's gone back to his normal brownish-red (much to Peyton's delight)!
- HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KOYAMA! ♥♥♥♥♥
- NewS/TegoMasu: TegoMasu Single, "Ai Gasa" to release in June
- If you are new to the party or just missed it, Jennie = TegoMasu.
- WHAT IS A POCHI?!
- Oh god. What if Tegoshi's song from HEY!HEY!HEY! ninja!ed its way onto the single?! ;P
- KAT-TUN: "Don't U Ever Stop" PV (4-minute version)
- Peyton obeys Kami's whims and asks Jin to lick her, prease. ^^;
- Um, Kame's wearing an engagement glove. You put the rest together. :P
- Those poor backup dancers, shredded to pieces by all the glass shards. o.O
- Hey!Say!JUMP/Juniors: Hey!Say!JUMP plus 200 Juniors to bring SUMMARY back
- We struggle to define what exactly SUMMARY is. Stage play? Concert, kind of? Musical!concert? The mind boggles.
- We wax nostalgic on the 2004 SUMMARY and hope that Hey!Say!JUMP can live up to it.
- Drama Talk (36:30 start): Kimi wa Petto Episodes 4-7!
- We're finding ourselves apathetic to Kimi wa Petto! *gasp* HELP!
- MatsuJun stop molesting people with your mouth!!! D:
- "He's getting his lovejuice from some lovehos..."
- "I hate myself, but I liked Momo."
- What?! Hasumi-senpai and Momo make out?! :O
- "...I never thought I would see MatsuJun stoop that low."
- FUKUSHIMA IS MAD!LOCO!CRAZY. PERIOD.
- "...'stupid in the head'?! As opposed to being stupid elsewhere." "...yeah, well there are two heads."
- Letters segment! (1:03:45 start):
- PLEASE SEND US QUESTIONS! WE ARE LONELY! *SNIFFLE*
- We tackled one of mycroftnext's questions - "What your favorite drama music?"
- RHEY LOVES HER PI AND HER KAME, we think.
not pee in korea
- Were you keeping count?! How many times did Peyton and Jennie manage to declare their love to each other on air? *giggle*
- Peyton plans her next move in her efforts to buy Jennie's love.
Please for comments and questions and anything in regards to the podcast, which can be left for us here at jep_cast
or at our email, email@example.com
. We especially want to hear your own comments and questions for the letter segment, because we can't do it without you! ♥ And if you are following along with us, we will be finishing off the final three episodes of Kimi wa Petto
for next week! :Dv