The One With the MessagesRunning Time:
22.90 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF Hosts:
All three until the end of News where Rhey has to leave
O P E N I N G
▪ Arashi gives messages regarding the earthquake and tsunami on Arashi ni Shiyagare [ 1 ]
▪ The performance of Hatenai Sora is pitch-perfect. The song is utterly appropriate as well.
▪ Japan is just so good at giving messages during times of disasters. So moving~!
▪ They explain the nuclear power plant events to kids using poop?! (The video is here if you'd like to check it out.)
N E W S ( M A R C H 1 2 - 1 8 )
▪ Johnny's cancels concerts, provides free trucks/electricity [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ]
▪ Johnny's offers their transport and power trucks for the disaster relief
▪ Nice damn move on Johnny's part--something more tangible than just money
Tackey & Tsubasa
▪ To send fans to Las Vegas, Spain, Hawaii [ 1 ]
▪ 3 different prizes -- 3 different trips (predictably Tsubasa prize is the trip to Spain)
▪ Where's this money even coming from?! Did they stockpile T&T past funds? XD
▪ Curiously, JE hasn't stopped releases like other companies--Avex has stopped releases, except aren't T&T on that label? Weird.
▪ Speculation that JE is acting faster towards this natural disaster because they didn't do much during the Kobe Earthquake. Lessons learned?
▪ 2 PVs [ 1, 2 ]
▪ BOTH PVS WIN BIG TIME. So much freaking fun.
▪ Totally what Japan needs--silly fun and catchy tunes! :D
▪ For Jikan Ryoko, what made them choose the countries they chose?
▪ They spent money on T&T!!! ♥♥♥♥
Tackey & Tsubasa/NYC
▪ Music Station, Mar. 18 [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ "We're performing because this is all we can do for you guys." The sentiment all the performances had during Music Station
▪ MS' stage is pretty empty with only a metal star in the back that sometimes lights up--it's such a stark difference
▪ NYC decides to perform only Yuuki 100%. Just like how SMAP had done during Kobe earthquake when they performed Ganbarimashou
▪ T&T's Ai wa Takaramono's choreography looks so strange without the juniors behind them. o.o
▪ Oricon charts [ 1 ]
▪ They unfortunately get number 2, beat by SKE48. Kind of no surprises there though.
▪ Johnnys' messages [ 1 ]
▪ We read out each and every message that the Johnnys left on Johnnys net
▪ Some of these, you can really hear the voices of the groups that wrote them
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ We're continuing with last week's question as we got no replies. T.T
▪ Next week's question thought up by listeners Melodyprower and Kali, "What is the worst JE collaboration/duo?" (Already formed and/or made up.) PLEASE COMMENT. T.T
▪ BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
Drama MOVIE Seg is coming back for a while as we anticipate the lessening of news. Our first bit of media? CHONMAGE PURIN! Please check it out and come back to us with comments and topics you want us to cover!
Songs used in this week's podcast are from
KAT-TUN's Change Ur World single.
phone number: 213-537-2278