Welcome back for our special twelfth episode of jep_cast
recorded on May 3rd, 2008 with our regular hosts jadedfrenzy
/Jennie and ginzarhapsody
/Peyton as well our two guest hosts, thinking_lotus
/Alexa and neocopasetic
/Elyse! Kami and Rhey were off playing in the cherry blossoms, but they will be back next week, we promise! :DDThe One Where We Don't Buy MatsuJun's CrockRunning Time:
77.1 MB (at 128 bitrate)Download Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
- Welcome to Alexa and Elyse, who join us in our flail for having hit over two hundred members on the comm! *bounce*
- Johnny’s Entertainment news for the week of April 27th to May 2nd (5:25 start)
- Shounentai: Shounentai graduating from Playzone
- We ask the important questions - DO THEY FLY IN PLAYZONE?! ;D
- V6/Arashi: Nino on Gakkou E Ikou MAX
- V6 pimps high school girls! *laughs*
- Did those boys actually do this willingly or was their tea drugged? *snicker*
- KinKi Kids: Koichi in New York for the premiere of the Sushi Ouji! movie
- HOW DID THIS GET PAST ALL THE LJ COMMS UNTIL AFTER IT HAPPENED?! *gasp*
- KinKi Kids: Maizu Tsukasa's single and PV for "No More"
- NO MORE~! DON'T WANT INTERRUPTION~!
- KinKi Kids/KAT-TUN: the episode of Crayon Shin-chan with Koichi and Nakamaru
- Shin-chan thinks Koichi and Nakamaru are rabu rabu too!! :D
- "Well, humans don't look like that!"
- Arashi: Arashi to host 24hr Television this year again
- Elyse is hoping for some good letter reading and crying.
- Peyton is hoping MatsuJun gets dunked in the infamous glass bath of hot water on his birthday. *snicker*
- Arashi: MatsuJun at the USC premiere of The Last Princess and the Q&A session
- ATTACK OF THE LJ!FANGIRL!REPORTS!!
- MatsuJun is fluent in English. And pigs can fly.
- NewS/Hey!Say!JUMP: NewS and Hey!Say!JUMP on HEY!HEY!HEY!
- "What's wrong with this kid? Didn't he learn his lesson the last time?"
- Jennie is distraught. GIVE TEGOSHI HIS TIME TO SHINE!
- SA YUME MIMASHOU! We get it. Once is enough, Hey!Say!JUMP. >.<
- KAT-TUN: the second performance of "Don't U Ever Stop" on Music Station
- "Yeah! What happened to his hair?!"
- KAT-TUN waxes on about their love for Disneyland and the Spinning Tea Cups!
- Drama Talk (39:05 start): Kimi wa Petto Episodes 1-3!
- "...and inside the banana box, there is a beautiful boy!"
- YamaPi's naked momo manages to ninja its way in!
no, YamaPi doesn't have a naked MatsuJun *laughs*
- What? Having a boy!pet is weird?! *gasp*
- Peyton goes all out academic on the portrayal of Sumire as a hardcore, career woman. XD
- People in charge of establishments are gardeners, take 2! *giggle*
- "I wonder what else she's faking for Hasumi?"
- We commiserate over the non!attractive!ness of Hasumi-senpai; where is Fujiki Naohito when you need him?! *laughs*
- Letters/batsu segment! (1:08:45 start):
- Everyone got batsu points last week!
even Rhey according to Jennie!
- Peyton performs her batsu game - serenading you all with her redition of KAT-TUN's "LIPS" (an mp3 of the song alone so you can listen to it on loop >.<)
- Elyse recaps her wonderful story of how she crashed her car doing the choreography of NewS' "Cherish"
- Koki has a tongue ring?!
- Jennie educates us on the dangers of a tongue piercing gone wrong and we counterattack with Koki with rainbow!colored!chin hairs. *snicker*
Remember, comments and questions and all sorts of feedback are always appreciated and enjoyed, so hit us up here at jep_cast
or send us mail at email@example.com
! And don't forget to pick up episodes four through seven of Kimi wa Petto
for next week's drama segment! ^_^