The One Where We Lick Em Like MayonnaiseDownload Links: MU
OMG, ALL!! :) NOTE:
Apologies for the glitchy audio on this week's episode. We're looking into the technical aspects and hopefully will have the problem solved by next episode.
O P E N I N G
▪ Ohno turns thirty [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Arashi no longer on JE sponsored idol magazines.
▪ But obviously, JE won't be cutting off their cash cow from their mags. Arashi sells.
▪ Ohno gives members otoshidama, 100 yen apiece. Sho is next, perhaps? ;)
N E W S
▪ Tsuyoshi/Takeuchi on Kuwazugirai, Jan. 20 [ 1 ]
▪ Spent more time fangirling Takeuchi than Kusanagi...
▪ Tsuyoshi is just. Uber obvious. Isn't he supposed to be a good actor?!
▪ Kusanagi repeats over and over that he's sworn off alcohol. Aww, poor guy.
▪ Tsuyoshi keeps eating Takeuchi's food.
▪ Batsu game: ~hitori shake~ lol
▪ Yamapi on SMAPxSMAP, Jan. 24 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ True/False: Yamapi doesn't brush his teeth in preparation for kiss scenes?
▪ Yamapi does the craziest sit-up ever, omg, so cool. *__*
▪ Yamapi's crazy Ashita no Joe diet; collapsing after getting punched.
▪ Kimura and Yamapi are the faces of JE. They're ~interchangable. (ficplox)
▪ Domoto Koichi's BPM Solo Concert tour DVD [ 1 ]
▪ PEYTON FLAIL etc
▪ Released March 9th. LE includes documentary. RE includes making-of. MCs are LE only.
▪ Arashi attempts to break three records [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Trying to break: most version of CMs for same product...etc.
▪ Music Lovers to air new Arashi footage.
▪ Aiba: "Nino, I love you. Just Kidding."
▪ Ohno knows what Sho says in his sleep.
▪ Nino on Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen, Jan. 22 [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Nino names a baby kangaroo after Sho.
▪ Footage of Aiba fail, awesome.
Tackey & Tsubasa
▪ T&T to release mini album [ 1 ]
▪ Concept of mini album is Trip and Treasure. Collab between T&T and famous song writers.
▪ T&T wrote the lyrics for their own solos.
▪ DVD on LE. PVS for Jikan Ryouko, Yamanotesen Sotomawari.
▪ Boy meets girl on the outer loop of Yamanotesen, revolution, train goes backwards.
▪ TEENY PIRATE?? Chance to Dance has to be Tsubasa!
▪ To be released on March 16.
Tackey & Tsubasa/Yamashita Tomohisa
▪ Oricon Charts [ 1 ]
▪ Shows added to Yamapi's Tour [ 1 ]
▪ KAMI'S BIRTHDAY! She won't be there, whatev.
▪ Yamapi held a handshake event in Ikebukuro [ 1 ]
▪ Apparently it was really badly organised? Ran out of CDs.
▪ Yamapi was apparently very nice and ~shook with two hands~
▪ It's all about the skin touching
▪ HE HAD A PIMPLE LOLOLOLOL
▪ Supergood, Superbad Album [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Started out lukewarm, but you'll grow to like every single damn track.
▪ ONE GIRL!!!! ♥ Ao ♥ Gomen Ne ♥
▪ Yamapi intended to divide between Japanse pop and Western style pop.
▪ In Tsumi to Batsu WHY IS YAMAPI SINGING ABOUT A KITTY not guilty
▪ Peyton likes Saigo no Rabu Songu lol and Santa Maria, too?
▪ Tokyo Sinfonietta = Yellow Gold vibe?
▪ Lick em like Mayonnaise.
▪ JIN WROTE THE THEME OF SUPERBAD FOR YAMAPI. no, kidding.
▪ Yamapi seems to understand the directions in English!
▪ Hadakanbou recording was dumb or cute? You decide.
▪ Yamapi can't be bothered to write the last kanji of his name, so TOMO.
▪ "The fans wanted [Ao], so I gave in." Aww, Yamapi. ♥
▪ Daite Senorita's oepning was Yamapi's idea, lolol. "Senorita," also his.
▪ Yamapi puts his degree to work. Daite Senorita was manufactured with marketing calculations in mind.
▪ Yamapi's English has gotten so good, omg, so proud. ♥
▪ JE PROVIDES SUBS FOR INTERNATIONAL FANS ON THIS DVD!! hmm.
▪ What is it to be a Johnny's? FLASHY GAUDY COSTUMES
▪ Wins Blue Ribbon Award for Best Newcomer [ 1, 2 ]
▪ FIrst Johnny's ever to win this award.
▪ He was awarded for his roles in Ningen Shikkaku and Hanamizuki.
▪ (Kokuhaku didn't make it to the top five nominees at the Oscars. Heartbreak.)
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ next week's question: What is your impression of Morimoto Ryutaro?
▪ Responses from legsinthepond and dearyx.
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of KinKi Kids' Velvet no Yami PV?
phone number: 213-537-2278