The One Where KinKi is Bland Size:
A BILLION HOURSDownload Links: MU
Peyton and Kami.
O P E N I N G
▪ Space Battleship Yamato cast on Bistro SMAP!
▪ Of course Kimura won the food battle (obvious bias?)
▪ Meisa claims that Kimura taps too hard. Meisa also likes to scare the shit out of Kimura.
▪ 2 min uncut footage of the opening of the movie!! *__*
▪ Goro gets best supporting actor in Nikkan Sports Film awards [ 1 ]
▪ This is for his role in Thirteen Assassins! (Naka Riisa is best newcomer!!)
▪ Kimura/Meisa on Bokura no Ongaku, Nov 26 [ 1 ]
▪ Aww, Kimura and Meisa seem to have a really good relationship.
▪ KIMURA TAKUYA THINKS HE MIGHT KNOW WHERE MEISA'S NIPPLE IS??
▪ Yajima Byoushitsu tangenting blah blah
▪ Kimura on Ochanomizu Hakase SP, November 30th [ 2 ]
▪ Visiting a wholesale store to buy stuff you really need in 30 mins?
▪ Kimura really needs cleaning appliances? (His home is messy? lol)
▪ Kimura likes to buy random shit like lamps, and tents, and idek.
▪ Ninkyo Helper to have a drama special [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ WHAT HAPPENS TO THE HOKOICHI AND RIKO SHIP
▪ Both to host New Year's specials (separate shows) [ 1 ]
▪ Tokio change outfits while skydiving? Slice raw eggs? While bungee jumping?
▪ Arashi's SP will be an extended version of Arashi ni Shiyagare.
▪ Memebers of both groups will assemble together for a talk seg.
▪ Family PV [ 1, 2 ]
▪ BORING THERE IS NO KINKI KIDS THE END
▪ random clips of things happening with family and babies and blah blah
▪ Family single [ 1 ]
▪ ...cannot remember any of the songs. :x blergh.
▪ Music Station, Dec 3 [ 1 ]
▪ In HD you can see the DK mark on Koichi's earpiece! Yeah, only interesting bit. -_-
▪ Gantz to release in the U.S. [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ ENGLISH. DUBBED. ENGLISH. FRICKING. DUBBED. jfc.
Tackey & Tsubasa
▪ Oricon charts [ 1 ]
▪ Yay, number one~! (69K copies, cries, so pathetic)
▪ To have a concert DVD [ 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Footage from live perf T&T tour 2010 Yokohama Arena!
▪ Ooh, audio commentary? Like T&T watch the con and talks through it?
▪ Dero, Nov 24 [ 1 ]
▪ Tsubasa sucks at guessing. But gets lucky? But Takki wins!
▪ Takki makes spiderwebs in his hair look like a new trend..?
▪ Ashita no Joe trailer [ 1, 2 ]
▪ LOOKS INSANELY GOOD OMG CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT
▪ karina was not karina she doesn't look like herself at all (and so good)
▪ Summary going on DVD [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ ...eleven lovely puppy dogs featured in this DVD (tons of water, tightropes, trapeze)
▪ Heyx3 [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Hikaru likes to juggles. Yamada does trapeze? Maybe? Hamada hallucinating?
▪ Cool song and impressive choreography. But the lyrics and the sound don't match?
▪ Kis-My-Ft2's Fujigaya and Kitayama to be in a drama [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ ...Problematic high school students? Gokusen staff? Same old crap, man.
▪ Tozai Uta Gassen [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ 250 JE members participated in this special live event!
▪ ABCz led the east, Nakayuma led the Kansai juniors.
▪ T&T, Kame, Yamapi, and NYC joined the juniors.
▪ New JE group = Japanese High = 52 JE jr trainees
▪ Best Artist line up [ 1 ]
▪ JEs to participate: Arashi, Tokio, T&T, NEWS, KAT-TUN, HSJ (partial list?)
▪ Music Station Super Live artist list [ 1, 2 ]
▪ JEs to participate: Arashi, KAT-TUN, NEWS, K8, KinKi Kids, SMAP, T&T, TOKIO, V6, HSJ
▪ WHAT ABOUT COUNTDOWN WHO IS HOSTING IT
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ This ep's question: if you could produce your own JE group, what five JE idols would you put into the group, what would you name the group and why?
▪ answers from littlealex, melodyprower11, makoto_no_mori, riterandreader.
▪ Peyton's choice: Hina, Koichi, Kame, Yoko, and...Uchi? Kansai+1
▪ ...that can also sort of form a vulgar word?
▪ littlealex did you base your answer using tvtropes? XD
▪ next week's question: what's your impression of KAT-TUN's Taguchi Junnosuke?
phone number: 213-537-2278