The One Where Toma is Hitler (and Female)Size:
25.3 MBDownload Links: MU
Peyton and Kami.
O P E N I N G
▪ Tegoshi on Itte-Q
▪ Itte-Q's entire budget goes to making Tego's montage.
▪ Tego jumps off a cliff (almost like Kami skydiving!)
▪ Addressing e-mail from Haddie(?) talking about Nikkan/Kaibutsu-kun, etc.
▪ Higashiyama and Toma to star in two Mishima plays [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Madame de Sade | My Friend Hitler
▪ Both plays will have same cast
▪ Toma and Higashiyama will have female roles in Mme de Sade
▪ LOL TOMA IS HITLER lfksjdf;lsd;f
▪ Kimura's REDLINE to get special U.S. release [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Regardless of what Peyton thinks, REDLINE isn't affiliated with BATMAN.
▪ It will be screened in SF (VIZ CINEMA!!), and open in some other cities in 2011...
▪ Details about Mission V6 [ 1 ]
▪ 30 min show, but V6 has to complete missions in 10 mins
▪ Director has previous experience working with other JE, like TOKIO
▪ Viewers can suggest via the website what V6 should do for the show
▪ Okada becomes police teacher for one day [ 1 ]
▪ Koichi's coming out with a book! [ 1 ]
▪ To be released in 2011; F1 The Time I Became A Fan (??)
▪ Dear Snow [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Lol, Peyton likes it.
▪ Snow melts away~ ephemeral~ blah blah~ love is perfect for that short time, etc.
▪ If you become an astronaut~
▪ Dear Snow PVs [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ]
▪ BLAH BORING ARASHI STANDING DOING NOTHING CLOTHES ARE CRAP BEADS??
▪ Making-of yawwwwwn. Well, Peyton likes it cuz ~it fits the song?
▪ TAKE YOUR FUCKING SHOES OFF (the tatami)!!
▪ ...photo making pv slide show thing what is the point fanvid explain please
▪ Freeter Promos [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ]
▪ Ooku earns nearly 500 million in its opening weekend [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Predicted to reach 3bil yen by the end of its theatrical run.
▪ Ooku cast on Ousama no Brunch, Oct 02 [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ Pretty much the whole cast was there (Ohkura with blond hair, behind
▪ Slashy scenes/Maki's first time with a husband(??)/Maki -- > best pet
Tackey & Tsubasa
▪ New single, Ai wa Takaramono [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ YAY NOT SOLO WORK GROUP SHIT
▪ To be released after the concert tour.
▪ RE, LE, LE2, DVD with pv, making of, tour documentary...
▪ Road to Playzone DVD [ 1 ]
▪ Show + rehersal + backstage footage
▪ Massu on Sekai Maru Mie SP [ 1 ]
▪ Why's he on it? But there is Massu fail, so yay.
▪ Fails at tongue twisters. Dons grey wig.
▪ Kame enters Best Jeanist Hall of Fame [ 1 ]
▪ Best Jeanist for five years in a row. Beat out Aiba by 3x votes.
▪ Yoko and Hina never wear jeans so they can never be best jeanists.
JIN AKANISHI Akanishi Jin
▪ Jin aims for simultaneous single release in U.S. and Japan [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Eternal is the leading candidate for the ~single??
▪ Plans to release single in 2011
▪ Solo Japan tour and album in the works...possibly?
▪ Nikkan Sport Drama Grand Prix [ 1, 2 ]
▪ #1 NatsuNiji, #3 Joker (best drama), #1 MatsuJun, #5 Nagase (best actor), #2 Ryo (supporting)
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ This week's question: What is your impression of Tackey?
▪ devilayu, saraab87, melodyprower11, faiasakura
▪ best sempai ever, when johnny dies tackey should take over,
hyperactive, accident prone, handsome, nice smile, workaholic, helped
popularise juniors, elaborate performer, tackey = ryuzaki, junior obsession is
creepy?, ~fave member of tackey&tsubasa, fucking hot, invented "YamaPi,"
~ai no kakumei~ BOY MEETS GIRL LOVE STORY, amazing in maho no jouken,
really good in jidaigekis, great actor, dork with his friends (yokohina), pedo bear, etc.
▪ Next ep's question: What is your impression of V6's Ai no Melody?
phone number: 213-537-2278