The One With Nagase's Fashion TipsRunning Time:
35.6Download Links: MU
Peyton and Rhey.
N E W S
▪ Details of new album [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ It will be called "We Are SMAP."
▪ Album will feature 16 songs on 1st disc, 5 (solos?) on 2nd.
▪ New single release, "This is Love" [ 1 ]
▪ The b-side will be included in the album but not the title song.
▪ Lots of famous people wrote and arranged music for this album...
▪ TOKIO to sing theme for "Unubore Deka" [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Na Na Na Taiyou Nante Ira Nee
▪ Scheduled to be released on Aug 11.
▪ Lots of varety of songs and video footage in the different editions.
TOKIO | ARASHI | JUNIORS
▪ Nagase and Toma on Himitsu no Arashi-chan, July 8th [ 1, 2 (toma cut), 3 (youtube links) ]
▪ Nagase and Toma guest the Mannequin 5 corner.
▪ Toma's MC Hammer pants get special attention from the laides PLEASE WATCH
▪ Sho and the comedian form impromptu manzai combi
▪ Nagase's Fashion Tip #85603: "pity is a key point of fashion."
▪ Nagase is labeled a stupid man for splurging on vintage tees.
▪ Which side are you on? Team Unobore or Team Arashi?
▪ Domoto Tsuyoshi's "Yakushiji" live CD, June 30th [ 1 ]
▪ fffff cannot sing enough praises of this please listen now SOMEYOSHINO AT LEAST
▪ "To be free" single, July 7th [ 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 (PV), 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ]
▪ "Yukai Tsuukai Kaibutsu-kun" single, July 7th [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Ohno's single is 2 minutes long what a frickin waste.
▪ To be free has a very ~Everything~ feel to it
▪ PV IS BORING AS HELL DONCHU LIE SHO YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE
▪ Aiba can't get the timing right for the chorus. His fail is endearing. ♥
▪ Ousama no Brunch, July 3rd [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Arashi dress up as horses and rank each other.
▪ If you could be someone in Arashi, whom would you be?
▪ No one wants to be Nino.
▪ Sho and Ohno want to be each other!
▪ matsujun gets depressed easily when shocked by something...
▪ Everyone but Sho is a king of something!
▪ Sho gets to be the King of Nade Gata!
▪ Sakigake! Ongaku Banzuke, July 7th [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Aiba's fail at singing To be free returns!
▪ Music Station, July 9th [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Is this really MS or yet another Arashi variety show?! THEY'VE TAKEN OVER!
▪ Arashi and celebs help someone propose to their nurse gf.
▪ Aiba saves himself and does not fail for once during the To be free bridge.
▪ Sho and Aiba get their bromance on on stage!
▪ "Gantz" extended movie trailer at Japan Expo [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ "Gantz" to get overseas screenings [ 1 ]
▪ Yay for overseas screenings. PLZ NO REMAKES
▪ "Ooku" movie press conference, July 5th [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Nino wants experience giving birth if he were a woman.
▪ Tamaki would just check himself out in the mirror if he were female.
▪ Nino has to kiss a guy (with ~luscious lips) for this movie!
▪ THIS MOVIE'S CONCEPT SOUNDS AWESOME PLEASE WATCH
▪ "Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ga Kagayaku" CM [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ OMFG NATSUNIJI I NEED YUO IN MY LIFE NOW
▪ The B&W CM does a great job capturing the chemistry between MatsuJun and Takeuchi. UNF.
▪ Takeuchi may look like a cougar compared to Jun, but she isn't that much older!
▪ FNS All-Star Quiz, July 6th [ 1, 2 ]
▪ MatsuJun likes tamagoyaki.
ARASHI | NEWS | KANJANI8
▪ Joker cast on VS Arashi, July 7th [ 1 (ryo parts only), 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Nino: "ryo, do you still fart on set?"
▪ Sho piles on the pressure on Ryp by telling him about Pi's mastery of the pipes.
▪ Ryo and Ryou always confuse themselves for each other etflol
▪ Aiba is most dame Arashi despite his cunning attempt at propaganda
NEWS | KANJANI8
▪ Nishikido on Kuwazugirai, July 8th [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Can we just talk about the AKB48 girls?! SO CUTE.
▪ Why yes, we do love us some takahashi and her unladylike ways.
▪ Ryo hates eating raw stuff. His gachapin face fails.
▪ Nishikido on Meshibana, July 4th [ 1 ]
▪ Ryo likes soumen. In Hawaii.
▪ More concerts added to "TegoMasu no Ai" tour [ 1 ]
▪ Well they have so much free time since they AREN'T DOING ANYTHING FOR NEWS (bitterness?! ofc not!)
▪ "Wonderful World" single at #1 of Oricon chart [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Their 9th number 1 single! Woo!
▪ "Kanjani8 no Okorareyo!", July 4th [ 1 ]
▪ OMG, Yassu and Yoko at the takoyaki shop are super impressive!
▪ They are serious, hardworking, and just. Wow. Really great stuff.
▪ Ohkura and Ryo sweat a lot...
▪ Maru and Hina fail at being girls-- but look sort of pretty.
▪ Jin on Los Angeles Japanese morning news, July 2nd [ 1 ]
▪ Fangirls get censored. Stupid =/= Cute, Japan. :x
▪ M-NET Wide News, July 5th [ 1 ]
▪ M-Net VIP, July 7th [ 1, 2 ]
▪ M-Net's Trend Report KAT-TUN, July 8th [ 1 ]
▪ KUNTT arrive in Korea to thousands of screaming fangirls!
▪ Why does the interview use mic packs?! One for all of them?
▪ Ueda fails at introing himself in Korean. So he learns pick up lines in Korean online.
▪ "Jump No. 1" album, July 7th [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Memories, the theme to Hidarimei Tantei, is a great song.
▪ HSJ are still too immature kiddypop. Cute, but meh. :x
▪ HEY!HEY!HEY!, July 5th [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ The Music Hour, July 6th [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Mezamashi, July 9th [ 1 ]
▪ "I LOVE YAMADA HEARTS HEARTS i am trying to like others too IF THEY WOULD LET THE REST TALK"
▪ There are 10 people in this group yet all they talk about is a bug?!
▪ Morimoto Ryutaro finally gets to talk, hallelujah, Yamada has stfu.
▪ Arioka reveals "Thank You" was written by all the members together!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N
▪ What's your impression of Kanjani 8's Sukiyanen Osaka PV?
▪ Responses from boxberg, amanda_snape, saraab87, riterandreader, etc.
▪ Looks like a fanvid. Weird. Probably better if they used more Osaka footage.
▪ K8 (Recommen, especially) can be a good source for learning Kansaiben?
▪ K8 music is happy, cheerful, and lifts you right up!
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of KANJANI 8's Maruyama Ryuhei?
phone number: 217-537-2278