The One Where KAT-TUN Is D-MOTEDRunning Time:
33.42 MB Download Links: MU
Peyton & Rhey
O P E N I N G ( 0 0 : 3 0 )
▪ NEXT WEEK IS OUR 100th EP ANNIV SP!!
▪ Live recording! And Intro Don is back!
▪ Please do send us 30 second voice messages.
▪ Details here!
N E W S ( 0 3 : 3 4 )
▪ Kusanagi stars in miniseries [ 1 ]
▪ Kusanagi is playing double role?
▪ This will be shot in the US. Perhaps California?
▪ Will there be any
engrish English in this?
▪ Kimura takes pay cut for movie revisions [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Avatar has inspired Kimura to ask for revisions.
▪ Kimura is taking the paycut voluntarily.
▪ This might possibly be released internationally...
▪ Arashi no Shukudai-kun is officially closing [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Nuuuuoooooo, don't leave me!! ;A;
▪ Eulogy for Shukudai-kun.
▪ Ohno becomes a monster for his drama [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Ohno is playing Kaibutsu-kun for his new drama.
▪ This is pretty big budget; expect lots of CGI.
▪ Arashi fans don't want Ohno to play Kaibutsu-kun? Why? :x
ARASHI | KAT-TUN
▪ Music Station [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ]
▪ OMG, awesome perf. Sho was't there, but he sort of was? SO COOL!
▪ SMAP, and Tackey & Tsubasa have done something similar before, it seems...
▪ Yurase, Ima wo is so good. In the vein of Everything.
▪ Troublemaker is super catchy. "I was so angry that i liked it!!"
▪ Kame: "yeah I cut my hair, but here's someone (Taguchi) who looks creepy."
▪ WHAT IS KYOHEI GONNA DO THAT HE NEEDS A HAIR CUT OMG I WANNA KNOW
▪ Ishibashi needs to learn to cover his
man lady man bits properly...
▪ Great performance. Makes you like the songs even more. *_*
▪ New single, Sakura Girl [ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ]
▪ NEWS FANDOM IS ALIVE HALLELUJAH /over dramatic
▪ Woo, there will be a capella singing~ *_*
▪ There should be a tie up for this song. :x
▪ Shige leads a drama [ 1 ]
▪ This...is a midnight drama. We're not too confident...
▪ 2nd Tour dates and locations [ 1, 2 ]
▪ If there isn't a new single to go with this tour, it would be a shame.
▪ New show [ 1 ]
▪ Yay, it's their first show that will be broadcast nationally!
▪ Love yourelf single, PV, making-of 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 ]
▪ Kami hates this single, but Peyton and Rhey love it!
▪ Songs are so catchy! You can bop your head to them. :>
▪ SHAKE IT DRINK IT PUMP IT ... yeah we really like that.
▪ So glad Jin got help with A Page's lyrics this time. Look, better grammar!!
▪ Kame does ballads really well. Aishiteru Kara is so pretty!
▪ PVs look so fake. It's like they got a "d-motion." Bleh.
▪ Cute making-ofs! Impromptu drama scenario FTW~!
▪ We love Jin explaining his English lyrics to Taguchi~!
▪ Utaban [ 1, 2, ]
▪ "KT-TUN" ARE NOT WOMEN [AKANISHI] CAN CALL UP WHENEVER HE'S IN THE MOOD!"
▪ Cool perf, awesome lit-up box set!
▪ Hey Hey Hey [ 1, 2, 3 ]
▪ Pretty useless appearance. Manzai duo was funny...
▪ Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke Jet [ 1, 2 ]
▪ Koki on Waratte Iitomo [ 1 ]
▪ Kame on Chubou Desu yo [ 1, 2 ]
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
▪ Yamanade cast on TFPII [ 1, 2, 3, 4 ]
▪ Seishiro has to leave mid way cuz it's pas his bedtime. Aww.
▪ Oomasa Aya is adorable! She's pretty good at wall crash, too!
▪ Miyao is hilarious, lol. He was totally playing up the cool!Ranmaru act.
▪ Tegoshi is a big disappointment as he FAILS at soccer. -_-
▪ Uchi is hot, charming, adorable, and fricking awesome. MVP!!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 0 1 : 0 5 : 1 4 )
▪ This week's question: What is your impression of Tokio's Jibun no Tame ni PV?
▪ Listener response from mitsubachi_san.
▪ We all like the story element of the PV and how it incorporated the boys into it.
▪ This was released back in November or 2004.
▪ That's yuuto! He was probably like
4 14, here.
▪ Lol, Joshima is the grown up version of Yuuto? WTF?!
▪ Next week: LIVE LETTER SEG WITH LISTENERS!