JEP CAST (Japanese Entertainment/Johnny’s Entertainment Podcast) is a podcast where four girls hilariously discuss the ins and outs of Johnny’s Jimusho (also known by fans as Johnny’s Entertainment or JE for short) which is a Japanese talent agency of male pop stars. Each episode covers a week’s worth of news from both the debuted groups (SMAP, Arashi, Hey!Say!JUMP, etc.) and Johnny’s Juniors. We also discuss and expand on fan’s opinions on certain topics–like PVs or a specific male of the Jimusho. Come join us for the latest news from your favorite talent agency!
▪ TV Pia Johnny's Member Relay messages ▪ Yeah, we like cross-group interaction, but we don't appreciate the random pairings yo. :\ ▪ KOYAMA WORSHIPS SHO. ▪ excuse peyton's dead!ness please
N E W S ( 0 5 : 2 0 )
SMAP ▪ Japanese TV network looking for SMAP fans in NYC [ 1 ▪ 2 ] ▪ Some fans were skeptical, but it looks like it's true and the network is FujiTV! :D ▪ Why are they looking for SMAP fans now? Hmm... ▪ If someone actually goes through with this and gets interviewed, let us now! We're curious!
▪ Tokujo Kabachi!! cast to call viewers live at the end of each episode's broadcast! [ 1 ▪ 2] ▪ First time a Japanese television show is going for such direct interaction with the viewing audience! ▪ Peyton's skeptical. What would you talk to them about?! o.O ▪ Peyton talks about how this promotion is kind of similar to what was done during KochiKame's broadcast.
▪ Sakurai on Hanamaru Market, January 15th [ 1 ▪ 2] ▪ There is a BIG difference between this and Hanamaru Café! more boring ▪ Peyton's a little disappointed that the media blitz for Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge and Tokujo Kabachi!! were on the same day.
▪ Tegoshi on Chubaw Desu yo!, January 9th [ 1 ▪ 2 ] ▪ "...and then I watched it, and I hate Tegoshi more." :x ▪ "It was so weird. He used to be one of my favorites." ▪ "It felt good to see him be shit at something." ▪ "Maybe when he's uncomfortable he like grins forever." XP
▪ Code Blue 2 promotions [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ] ▪ "You're lucky I feel down today otherwise I'd be screaming in your ear." ▪ "I watched it five times in twenty-four hours." ▪ "YamaPi, please stay like this forever, because you look so good." ♥ ▪ YamaPi, moodmaker? What? no dead fish eyes? XD ▪ Peyton goes off on Aizawa/Shiraishi haters. *grr*
▪ LANDS' "Olympos" album ▪ "The one song that really stands out to me is 'Yuuki'." "Because it goes, 'YUUUUUUUUUKIIIII~'" XD ▪ "What? Jin? Singing happy songs? It didn't connect." ▪ "You can listen to the album a lot of times, but 'BANDAGE' is still the best song." ▪ Kami doesn't like it, but Peyton urges her to give it more of a shot because she does! \:D/
▪ BANDAGE promotions [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ] ▪ Jin wants kids. NOWWWW. ▪ Jin was absolutely ignorant to who Koyabashi Takeshi was before he worked with him. XD
▪ Kamenashi on Hanamaru Café, January 15th ▪ "Biggest thing to come out of this, 'HEY KAME SLEEPS IN THE NUDE!'" \:D/ ▪ Kame and Jin don't like to be restrained down there. secret akame! ▪ Pornographic hulahooping Kame with his niece! XD ▪ Kame and Uchi are tight! Uchi eats over at Kame's parents' house! ;) ▪ "Kame's the odd one; he's not the standard." he's the smallest of his family XD
▪ Uchi to star in Guys and Dolls [ 1 ▪ 2 ] ▪ Yay Uchi! His winter is going to be quite busy! :Dv
▪ Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge cast on Ousama no Brunch, January 9th [ 1 ▪ 2 ] ▪ Brilliant promotion technique with Oomasa Aya constantly in character as Sunako! :D ▪ The ballet dancer is the moodmaker? Whut? XD ▪ Yeah, the title is all about the ideal Japanese woman, but the drama really isn't about that at all! So stop asking the boys that! XP ▪ Wait. Maybe this drama should be about the BOYS becoming the ideal Japanese woman! LOL ▪ Peyton keeps on remembering stuff from Kame's appearance on Hanamaru Café that she forgot to talk about before. XD
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 5 3 : 5 8 )
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of Arashi's Ohno Satoshi? ▪ No responses for this week because we failed to put the episode up soon enough, so this question carries over into next week!