Special episode of JEPcast! This is our seventh episode hosted by Jennie
, and Peyton
. Brought to you on the day of April 1, 2008. Unfortunately, Rhey
couldn't join us once again, but hopefully she'll be joining us for our regular episode at the end of this week. Once again, we hope you can settle for our dorkiness~ ♥♥♥ The One with Zombie!Jin's Missing ArmRunning Time:
42.6 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF*New Smaller Size*Size:
28.4 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
- I am tiny angle. Just had to be re-emphasized, I suppose.
- Late breaking Johnny's Entertainment news!! (1: 37 start)
- For some strange reason, this episode is heavily NewS and KAT-TUN! We don't know how that could've possibly happened.
- NewS: Ryo's leaving NewS, and Toma's replacing him
- Peyton doesn't want one of her three favorites in NewS to leave!
- NewS: The love story of Yamapi and Abiru Yuu: Senpai and Kouhai, Koki's ex-girlfriend | Matching Jewelry | Abiru's to blame for his lateness! | Awwww, nicknames! "Ouji" and "hime"~
- Was Yamapi saying Jin's name on his jweb just a code for Abiru?
- ...Could Yamapi call Ueda hime?!
- If Nagano from V6 were to make a book with all the restaurants he'd been to, Yamapi would be so there.
- KAT-TUN: Jin got two underage girls pregnant.
- We call out to Jin to stop with the party life. Intervention!
- KAT-TUN: Wait! KAT-TUN is splitting up?! K&Y, T2U, and AY
- We do not approve of the name KY.
- Jennie tries to make up for Rhey not being here.
- KAT-TUN: Another love story, K^4 (Kame and Koizumi Kyoko): The Backstory and the Beginning | Kame's not forbidden to be in a relationship | Kame introduced her to his parents | They went to Paris together! | And the Sad Ending
- Kame stuffed his hands in his pockets in Paris to keep away pick-pocketers! Now that's a smart idea.
- NewS/KAT-TUN/Hey!Say!Jump: Koyama and Nakamaru leaving Shounen Club?!
- Nakamaru calls Koyama "Kei-chan"~~ ...Koyama calls Nakamaru.... by his name?
- Drama Talk (21:14 start): PPOI Episodes 1-8!
- Episode Download Links!
- There's a three-o of stupid kids, according to Peyton.
- Takki's just plain tacky.
- Clapping wards away water. The things you learn~
- Don't you just wanna be in their English class?
- Letter Segment (40:22 start):
- You finally get to hear anamuan!!! She asks us to talk about our JE dreams and Jennie to analyze them!
- Kami laments her lack of JE dreams. The corner of emo is a familiar friend.
- Peyton, anamuan, and Koyama are in Peyton's dream. ...And in Jennie's, as well as Jin. ...Zombie!Jin.
- We do our best our work!
- Peyton abandons anamuan and Jennie for Koyama. Who is surprised? Really now.
- Kami's phone ninjas its way into the podcast. (Just in case you wanted to know, the ring tone is Tegoshi's You~ World is Yours~)
- Thanks to manonpikamishi for providing us with music as always! ♥
And keep the feedback rolling, you guys! We take them here in comments or at email@example.com
. We hope you enjoy this special
episode! We thought we'd give you a little treat because of your collective awesomeness! So do keep the comments coming and pimp us out to your friends! Share our inherent goofiness with those you know. ♥♥ Come back again next week for My Boss, My Hero
and all the other news we get from our favorite Johnny's boys.