28.2 MBDownload Links: MU
Peyton, Kami and RheyStreaming Audio:
(Streaming will be down for a little longer, sorry guys!)
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 2 4 )
▪ OMG, Peyton liked something Arashi related! Watch to find the funny!
▪ "So something big happened. Peyton watched something Arashi related and actually enjoyed it." ::GASPS ALL AROUND::
▪ "Or maybe Aibu Saki's hair was the best part, I'm not sure."
▪ Mentaiko, octopus and... Hamada Brittany?! What do these three things have to do with each other?
N E W S ( 7 : 0 3 )
▪ Former Johnny's found guilty of drug charge [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ We digress a bit as we discuss how this is the consequence of Noripi's arrest some time ago (again). As well as how there's going to be a movie.
▪ KAT-TUN to appear on SMAPxSMAP [ 1 ]
▪ First of all, why are they going on? And what's this ~*~special project~*~?
▪ Hey! Hey! Hey!, Dec. 07 [1 ▪ 2</> ▪ 3 ]
▪ Arashi's back on Heyx3 for winning the award for getting 1-3 on the Oricon charts!
▪ "That feels like I'm being conned or something."
▪ Am I the only one who had a reaction of "omg, i totz missed the old Heyx3 sets!"
Takki & Tsubasa/Snow Prince Gasshoudan
▪ Takki and Shintarou on Bokura no Ongaku, Dec. 11
▪ "I cannot believe you just called a person chibi-shit. Wow, awesome. Please go on, I approve." XD
▪ Shintarou's story about how he got into Johnny's was fascinating and as I said it, "irregular."
▪ Takki ask Shintarou about how he works and lives with his big brother. Shintarou doesn't really care. lol
▪ The most important and best thing we learned in this interview? The monologue for Ai Kakumei? ALL JOHNNY'S FAULT.
▪ Performances-wise, Snow Prince Gasshoudan was a little too perfect while Takki... left a lot to be desired. lol
▪ Kanjani8 to appear on Domoto Kyoudai, Dec. 20 [ 1 ]
▪ Why has it been so long since another Johnny's group been on Domoto Kyoudai? D:
▪ Yokoyama on Arigatoutte Ittemita, Dec. 07 [ 1 ]
▪ Peyton starts this out praising Koumoto. Then we flail over his adorable kid who even sings along to NEWS' Summer time!
▪ "Uh, what did I do to the kid? I broke him."
▪ "I would've loved to be flaily about a little kid crying at the sight of Yoko." XD
▪ Hidarime Tantei Eye Commercial [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ The CM doesn't even come close to spoiling anyone who watches it. ~_~;; It's that short.
▪ Daiki, Hikaru, Fujigaya, Kitayama, and Tamamori on Shoku no Genjin! Hatsuharu Battle, Jan. 03 [ 1 ]
▪ A New Year show special! ...About a food battle?
▪ "That's still winter!" "Don't tell Japan that."
Snow Prince Gasshoudan
▪ PV, Making Of [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Rhey really really wants the dog in the Snow Prince movie; Peyton advises Rhey to become the Snow Princess. XD
▪ We just liked the kids acting like kids and not trying to be all ~*~professional~*~ and whatnot.
▪ "Finally! Somebody we can actually say 'omg, this kid is twelve' and actually be right!"
▪ Single [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ I'm just really glad that they didn't bastardize "Claire de Lune" by Debussy." lol
▪ Snow Prince is just... nice. Bitter Moon is the surprise track of the single! We quite liked it.
▪ NTV Best Artist 2009 Artist List [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Music Station Super Live Artist List [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ]
▪ The biggest thing of any of these two is just the appearance of Hey!Say!JUMP on Music Station! omg, they're getting work!!!
▪ Yamato Nadeshiko Commercial [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ We think Uchi fits his role--he even went out of his way to change his look!
▪ Rhey and I are a little (snort) reluctant to see Kame as the main character: starting out with that hairstyle.
▪ lol then we digress into whether Rhey and my opinions should count. XDDDD
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 4 6 : 4 6 )
▪ This week's question: What is your impression of Kanjani8's Kanfuu Fighting PV?
▪ Listener response from aralana. Only one listener response, guys? D:
▪ As for the hosts, Peyton and I are in the same boat: the PV just doesn't fit the song.
▪ While Rhey thinks more like aralana does! The catchy song makes up for the PV.
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of KAT-TUN's Nakamaru Yuichi?
C L O S I N G ( 5 7 : 2 7 )
▪ Peyton waxes on NEWS' (kind of) Soukon! Tegoshi gets brattier in her eyes. Koyashige is disgustingly close (not that we didn't know that already). And more!