Hi, you guys. Just to get your attention for a minute before getting to the show notes—sometime last week, Kami made a series of posts with details on volunteer positions we currently have available on the JEPcast team. If you’ve yet to see them, please do spare a moment to take a look, and if you’re interested in helping out in any way—filling a position or even suggesting new segments, anything—please don’t hesitate to drop us a line. Any help from you guys is infinitely appreciated. ♥
Also, our domain JEPcast.com
is back up and running, so if downloading’s not your thing, and you prefer streaming, head on over and everything should be in order. Enjoy!Title:
The One Where Koki Is Tequila to KAT-UN’s 7 UpRunning Time:
27.3 MB. Download Links: MU
Kami & Peyton.streaming audio
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 3 0 )
▪SMAP = Japanese!Beatles ??
▪ SMAP is on Oprah!
N E W S ( 4 : 0 0)
▪ Ex-Otokogumi guitarist Narita Shoji arrested [ 1 ]
▪ Several grams of marijuana were found in Narita’s home.
▪ Tour DVD reaches #1 [ 1 ]
▪ My Girl single [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ Yay, another single. Whoop-dee-doo.
▪ So they’re doing the theme for MY GIRL and for that other JE drama with Ohno in the 1st ep…
▪ Nino stars in GANTZ movie [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ Thank God, Nino’s not playing a high school kid chara. -_-
▪ The budget for this thing, is like, FOUR BILLION YEN?? O.O
Tackey & Tsubasa
▪ Tackey’s single reaches #1 [ 1 ]
▪ This is probably the one single of his that deserves number one!
▪ Live Diamond DVD [ 1> ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ FINALLY! Thank God.
▪ Surprise birthday parties, Christmas presents exchange, bathing scenes, solo PV + making-ofs!
▪ The difference between LE & RE is the sound quality. No change in content.
▪ Yamapi single & solo con [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ The con is titled “Short, but Sweet.” How cute!
▪ Umm, why do people freak the hell out about NEWS whenever Yamapi does solo stuff? ABOUT TIME.
▪ “I don’t think he wrote Loveless, so that’s a good thing.” XD
▪ Kami aptly sums all of this up as “SO COOL.” *___*
▪ Hosting new show [ 1 ]
▪ KANPANI replaces CANJANI…
▪ Yoko: Even if you were on a getsuku, Hina, you would glitter and shine.
▪ New single [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ]
▪ Hitotsu no Uta is the recording from the Kyocera Dome!
▪ Kanjani 8’s voices might not be a good match for the big band sound? :x
▪ The PV has made it on to the LE DVD!!
▪ Puzzle is #1 on the music DVD list [ 1 ]
▪ This is their personal best! Outdid the 1st week sales of 47.
▪ Members sick with flu [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ]
▪ Yasu misses several days of ROMES filming. Passes his germies on to Ohkura and Yoko.
▪ “What the hell, K8, stop being the carriers of flu!”
▪ Arigato Okan wins an award [ 1 ]
▪ Yay for K8! But does anyone know what the criteria were for these awards?
▪ Kis-My-Ft2 gets extra tour dates [ 1 ]
▪ All major locations are getting at least one extra show each.
▪ “PLEASE LET THEM DEBUT NEXT YEAR JOHNNY PLEASE”
▪ Pussuma [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3]
▪ “It was the funniest thing on the planet.” Yeah, you should watch it.
▪ Peyton feels like “I Survived a Japanese Game Show” was designed after seeing this thing. XD
▪ Inflatable trucks, helium, freaking out, jenga, scantily clad gravure model, public hentai-ism, llama feeding. Yeah, you watch it yourself.
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 4 6 : 2 1 )
▪ This week's question: What is your impression of KAT-TUN’s Tanaka Koki?
▪ Listener responses from aralana, kat_newsgirl, boxberg, and x5yn4k4k ▪ Koki is the tequila to the other members’ 7UP. Go boxberg!
▪ Essentially, Koki is the anti-hero of JE who loves to sew and has off and on good and bad hair and pulls off the rough rapper image well and is a softie, yay.
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of KinKi Kids’ solitude ～Honto no sayonara～ PV
▪ Thanks for the letter seg suggestion, boxberg!
C L O S I N G ( 5 5 : 3 1 )
▪ Cast of Tokyo Dogs to appear on VS ARASHI!!!
▪ Wait, why do some people seem to think Mizushima Hiro looks like MatsuJun?!
▪ If Oguri Shun were to change his orientation, it would be for Mizushima Hiro. He said it himself!