Welcome back to the fifth episode of JEPcast! :D Recorded March 22nd, 2008 with all four hosts: Jennie
, and Rhey
. This is a little less longer than last week's but still over an hour. We are ramblers, hear us roar? Let us know what you think!The One Where You Don't Wanna Be WrongRunning Time:
53.9 MBDownload Links: MU
| MF*New Smaller Size*Size:
35.9 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
- We relay kogome18's experience with the song Bambina!
- Rhey totally called it.
- Peyton wants the same experience, only with Prisoner of Love. (Potential pick-up line? :D)
- Johnny's Entertainment news for the week of March 15th to March 21st
- SMAP: Madonna sings the theme song to KimuTaku's Drama CHANGE
- One big pop star from the West meets the future Prime Minister of Japan. Fitting?
- Tokio: Masahiro Matsuoka is currently living with a girl he's dated for 5 years
- Kinki Kids: Domoto Koichi releasing a CD in the role of Maizu Tsukasa for Sushi Oji
- A sticker sheet, not a bed sheet, guys.
- Arashi: Himitsu no Arashi-chan Promotions, Secrets behind Zippers. "Wah so BIG" (There are three different links in this one thing. *laughs*)
- We know who believes in Arashi's member love. *coughJENNIEcough*
- NewS/Kanjani8: Utada Hikaru sings theme song for Last Friends: Prisoner of Love
- NewS/Kanjani8: 45 seconds CM of Last Friends (subbed)
- DV MAN~! DV MAN~!
- ~Has a stick up his ass~
- ~With a cup of tea, hitting the floor~
- ~As he hits something else~! (Um, please not to stone us. And no, we don't think Ryo = his character.)
- We're excited, essentially.
- NewS/Kanjani8: Uchi's joining the cast of NTV's Osen with Yu Aoi
- NewS/Kanjani8/KAT-TUN: Ryo on KAT-TUN Style (with Jin and Taguchi)
- "I like no one except Jin!"
- Ryo likes... Mannequin-like girls. (Maybe the actual mannequins, we wouldn't put it past him.)
- Hey!Say!Jump: Chance to Change Performance
- We have a bone to pick with costumes. Especially Peyton.
- Ultra Music Power is totally more catchier. Even more so, Hey!Say.
- Ikuta Toma: Hana Kimi SP Announced (With Cast comments)
- We don't want Horikita Maki to cut her hair. :\\\\\
- Toma's excited! So excited, I repeated it twice.
- IGNORE THE CHAT NOISES. We apologize.
- Kurosagi Episodes 5 - 8
- Kashima vs. Kurosaki, Yukari vs. Tsurara, Kurosaki vs. Tsurara. There's a lot of versus going on here.
- Kurosaki totally deceived us. (Also, Kamika has a bad sense of time.)
- Nobody cares about the guy falling off the ladder. :\\\\
- Letter Segment
- Peyton has to apologize once again. Which leads to a nice, nice new game for us. Five strikes = batsu game!
- Kamika has somehow become the group's Shige. (I blame Jennie.)
- We talk (ramble) about our favorite, top number 1 JE song (or in Peyton's case, top four tied for one).
- We seriously did have a discussion about which of us is S or M.
- Rhey sabotages herself and comes up with the idea of a batsu game for her singing. Our bets are that it'll only take one episode.
- Thanks to manonpikamishi for providing us with music as always!
As we're coming to the end of Kurosagi (time goes by so fast!), we'll be picking up another
drama to watch afterward. As always, we appreciate any suggestions you guys have for dramas and will possibly be setting up another poll with next week's episode! We absolutely adore every single comment you leave us (we read each one) so please leave them if you listen or download. We also take emails at firstname.lastname@example.org
so if you prefer to leave us one there, that'd be great as well! Your feedback keeps us going week after week, so we appreciate any thoughts you have. (Also, don't keep us to yourself! Spread the word about jep_cast
to all your friends~)