The One Where We Want To Feed The Dream BoysRunning Time:
32.5 MB. Download Links: MU
Rhey, Kami, Peyton.
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 3 0 )
▪ What the hell happened last week??? Peyton explains.
N E W S ( 4 : 4 2)
▪Matchy fractures his shoulder [ 1 ]
▪ Matchy, very admirably, finished his race, despite the injury.
SMAP | V6
▪ Music Station appearance [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Nakai has no idea why the hell he’s wearing Marilyn Monroe.
▪ This is the performance of Superstar that’s gonna get you to like the song (hopefully).
▪ Kimura’s hair does it for most of us…yes.
▪ Asshole Boyfriend looks forward to showering with Miyake Ken and Hadaka-san.
▪ Guilty perf is hot is hot is awesome is sex on a stick is hot, etc.
▪ Inohara & Seto Asaka to become parents [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Guilty gets #1 [ 1 ]
▪ Congratulations on both counts!
▪ SP The Motion Picture info [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ So Hadaka-san has been training for this one movie for like, two whole years???
▪ Music Fair appearance [ 1 ]
▪ Some funny moment about Sakamoto’s age. Yawn.
V6 | NEWS
▪ Sakamoto and Koyama on Meringue no Kimochi [ 1 ]
▪ Sakamoto looks hot with glasses. And likes nabe pots. A lot. On both counts.
▪ Fuji TV drama special [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ How are they trying to pass off MatsuJun as older than Sato Ryuta??
▪ Maybe we’ll get to see Horikita Maki and Eikura Nana as twins!
▪ Shibasaki Kou(‘s) character is a ~gold digga~?
▪ Star-studded cast; should be interesting.
Orthros no Inu
▪ Ousama no Brunch appearance [ 1 ]
▪ Ryo himself reveals that he’s been sick for a while before 24hr TV.
▪ Tackey wants to fly; Ryo wants gills. Stupid answers on both ends? Maybe.
NEWS | KANJANI 8
▪ Ryo on Chubaw Desu Yo [ 1 ]
▪ “I’m not used to Ryo speaking so much…”
▪ Awkward, boring, blah. Ryo shows off his ~artistic side~ etc.
NEWS | KANJANI 8 | KAT-TUN
▪ Dream Boys news [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ]
▪ Wow, Subaru and Tegoshi make Kame look NOT like a stick…
▪ Feed them a sandwich! Only one sandwich between all three?
▪ Jin promoting LANDS | CD debut [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6 ▪ 7 ]
▪ BANDAGE, not BONDAGE. Right.
▪ CD debut? Does that mean they’re releasing a single? A mini-album? A full length album?
▪ Toma to star in Seaside Motel [ 1 ]
▪ Toma’s really busy with all his movie deals!
▪ Tackey to appear in Mori Mitsuko’s stage play [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Jinsei Kakumei, and Takizawa Kakumei, Tackey stars in both simultaneously.
D R A M A T A L K ( 0 : 3 2 : 3 9 )
▪ Hanayome to Papa, 9-12
▪ Peyton-Sensei summarizes the final four episodes.
▪ “My Girl” is a perfect theme song as it sums up the influence Aiko has on everyone, especially the lives of the three men in her life.
▪ Unanimous reaction: we loved this drama, esp. the father-daughter dynamic, highly relatable.
▪ A Papa and a Father, different, yet similar. One warm, the other aloof, but both loving.
▪ Oh here we go. We’re back to the theme of sacrifice. Oh, Aiko.
▪ Aiko, a future housewife? Successfully married career woman?
▪ Aiko comes to be her own person as she grows up.
▪ Dissecting the Makihara-Narumi-Aiko (love)triangle.
▪ Favorite (wibbletastic) scenes: Aiko reading her mom’s letter. Miura and Aiko’s SIGNPOST engagement.
▪ Drama segment will be going on a hiatus starting the following week. Fear not! It will surely be back again soon!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 0 0 : 4 4 )
▪ This week's question: Who is the weakest JE boy?
▪ WHAT? NO LISTENER RESPONSES? WHAT?!
▪ It’s Jin! WHY JENNIFER? Because you’re weak.
▪ Insert Hadaka no Shounen, Koyama-centric rambling here.
▪ An insult on Miyake Ken’s masculinity, Peyton? :O
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of KinKi Kids’ Domoto Tsuyoshi?
C L O S I N G ( 1 : 0 8 : 0 0 )
▪ WINK UP message boards
▪ Koyama, Shige, and Goseki are entangled in a web of passion, betrayal, love, and lies. Okay, maybe not so dramatic.
▪ Junno and Taguchi should get together to discuss physics. Or other things.
▪ Uchi professes his love to Miyata-kun…?