36.75 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFHosts: Peyton, Rhey and KamikaStreaming Audio:
Note: Streaming is current down. Please download while we look for a new streaming player. Sorry!
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 0 0 )
▪ Duet GrandPrix 2009
▪ "Why are you even looking at Yamada right now and thinking how he will be when he becomes a father?!" "...that's kinda gross."
▪ "This is Peyton. This is Yamada Ryosuke. And this is Kamika leading into news."
N E W S ( 4 : 1 5 )
▪ Kochikame's weak ratings
▪ "...that just makes you go, 'Well, what was scheduled against it?' Probably a baseball game." XP
▪ Kochikame Single, August 5th
▪ "I think it's funny that the song just says, 'Saturdays at eight'." XD
▪ "Can we stop calling it Kochikame because it makes me think of something wrong." "No. What else am I going to call it?!" "Saturdays at eight."
▪ Massu on Karei Naru Spy
▪ Bitching about how Karei Naru Spy seems to be wasting bit guest roles on great actors.
we weren't talking about massu
▪ Murakami on Tetsuwan Dash, August 2nd
▪ "More than the show, I would have liked to see you reacting TO the show with the description you just gave of yourself."
▪ Water gun version of Capture the Flag in Nagasaki prefecture! SO COOL
▪ Hina got nailed by a fan. :Dv
it wasn't me unfortunately
▪ Domoto Koichi and Coming Century get #1 in their respective categories in the charts
▪ Johnny's has always been manipulative of the release dates. *chuckle*
▪ "Koichi is the MAN, man."
▪ Domoto Koichi on VVV6, July 31st [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ "I almost thought you said 'kinky six'. Very close to kinky sex." :Dv
▪ "Am I going to have to put a muzzle on you?!" "Just you try~" "Okay, let's stop being kinky now."
▪ "He needs to be strapped down to a rail and forcefed!" "I'LL DO IT!!"
▪ Koichi on some show, August 1st
▪ Koichi on HEY!HEY!HEY!, August 3rd [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ "Bread doesn't like Johnny."
▪ Tsuyoshi's new single, "Rain" [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ We discuss the incredible complexity of the myriad of Tsuyoshi's identities. :O
▪ "He's going by his other name? And by his other name, you mean his real name?"
▪ Aiba's new TV Asahi fall drama, My Girl [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6]
▪ All your hosts are collectively horrified by this announcement. D:
▪ We detail our experiences of horror watching Aiba act in various dramas. :\
▪ Sorting out why some idols get leading roles and why some idols don't.
▪ "MC." "..huh, sexy?" "MC!"
▪ Tackey's third single to be Orthros no Inu theme song, "Hikari Hitotsu"[ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ Anime!version of the PV! *flail*
▪ "I want a Tackey Ranger sticker~"
▪ What? Tackey looks like Ryo?? O.O
▪ TegoMasu on Domoto Kyoudai, August 2nd
▪ Koichi cracks up over a stupid bear joke that Tsuyoshi pulls and is like TOTALLY ADORABLE. ♥
▪ "Can you imagine KinKi Kids and then Fukada Kyoko playing 'Tanabata Matsuri'?!"
▪ "It was like, 'I want to keep Tegoshi all for myself!'"
▪ Ohkura and Yasuda's new fall NHK drama, ROMES [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Younger Johnny's idols in NHK dramas? Kind of a rarity.
▪ "We don't have as much to say about this as Aiba's drama!" "No! Because it's not like Ohkura's bad!" XD
D R A M A ( 4 3 : 4 0 )
▪ Long Vacation, episodes 5 - 8
▪ "Ohmigod, that sounded like, "...and the end of the episode where Minami, Kami, and Sena kiss!'" XD
▪ "You would like Kimura no matter what age you are." "Really. He's like a fine wine."
▪ RHEY DEMANDS SEX!
▪ "Kami has just fallen head over heels for this sucker!"
▪ Our beloved Sena is our beloved doormat. ;_;
▪ "Wait. He's anon-fictional character? ...Sena's real?! I'd marry him!" XD
▪ Everyone's too damn nice in this drama. :P
▪ The battle about the innocent and emo piano girl, Ryoko.
▪ Minami as the embodiment of the struggle for the female dream.
▪ We dissect Sena's wardrobe. ♥
▪ "Eleven episodes isn't really that long of a vacation."
▪ Next week is episodes 9 - 11 of Long Vacation!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 0 8 : 0 0 )
▪ What is your impression/opinion of Hey!Say!JUMP's Yuri Chinen?
▪ Responses from melodyprower11 and hindugoddess.
▪ His dad was a gold medal gymnast, he loves Ohno, and he's the reason Hey!Say!JUMP has not released an album. XD
▪ Next week: Of all the JE boys, who would you want to be your mom? XD
C L O S I N G ( 1 : 1 6 : 0 6 )
▪ Nino hot in red and black! YUM! :9
▪ "97?" "Oh, I mean 2007. Nino was chibi then and Arashi wasn't alive."
Voicemail: Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!