The One Where Saying Kochikame Is OkayRunning Time:
40.60 MBDownload Links: MU
Note: Streaming is currently unavailable. The website hosting the player we have been using till now to stream our episodes seems to be gone for good. We are currently in the process of searching for a new player that's suitable. Apologies for this inconvenience.
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 2 9 )
▪ Blue balls are KinKi?
N E W S ( 3 : 2 0)
▪ Shingo to work as chief for a day [ 1 ]
▪ Ryo-san lies about attending a parade--- OR DOES HE?
▪ KochiKame cast on Tokyo Friend Park II
▪ Pink and yellow uniforms for police officers?!
▪ Shingo is lonely cuz Mokomichi and Karina are getting all friendly without him, aww.
▪ KochiKame cast on Utaban
▪ They appeared twice and we didn't know about it for so long?!
▪ Ryo-san sings about the drama's long title, being really famous, and being played by Katori Shingo. Lol, what!
▪ Coming Century mini album [ 1 ]
▪ ~Shall We Love?~ Okada's solo is confusing!
▪ Everyone loves Hello Goodbye!
▪ Koichi's Ayakashi single and PV [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ PV is hot!! Song is hot!
▪ The making of is serious business. :o
▪ ~Eroticism~ Koichi + Pan.
▪ The rest of the single is...lackluster.
KinKi Kids | SMAP
▪ Music Station [ 1 ]
▪ Shingo as Ryo is kind of crazy!
▪ The backdancers look like Imouto!!
▪ Kuroki Meisa
hates (doesn't like?) Koichi? :O
▪ Shingo: "We're KinKi Kids!" Koichi: "Tsuyoshi, I didn't know you got so tall!"
▪ VS Arashi moves to golden timeslot [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ An hour? Does this mean there will be new games?
▪ Fuji trying to combat TBS' Tokyo Friend Park II with this?
ARASHI | HEY!SAY!JUMP
▪ Yamada and Chinen to guest on VS Arashi [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ They better add more boxes for coin tower; Chinen's hands won't reach!
▪ Instead of tossing soccer balls, they should just toss Chinen!
▪ Ohno versus Chinen for falling pipe!!!!!!
▪ If NYC boys is promoting volleyball, why are only Y and C there?
▪ 24 Hour TV (preview) SP [ 1 ]
▪ Yamapi does his task with his (irl) friend who is in a wheelchair from an accident.
▪ Koyama's task involves sign language. NEWS NIPPON in sign language?
▪ This year's runner is....Imouto? :x
▪ Tokyo Dome Con + Record at Yokohama Arena [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ]
▪ First act to perform at Yokohama Arena for seven consequitive days
▪ Title" Emergency Special Concert Confirmed for Hey!Say!Jump in Tokyo Dome"? That has to be wrong.
▪ TV Navi spring 09 [ 1 ]
▪ "This is more accurate...the fact that SMILE is lower is good."
D R A M A T A L K ( 0 : 4 5 : 0 3 )
▪ Long Vacation, 1-4
▪ Peyton Sensei summarizes the first four episodes.
▪ Intro to the cast, who's gone on to be super famous after this!
▪ Sena eats paper for the first time in his life, all for Minami.
▪ "Sena is an amazing guy, incredibly considerate...esp with Minami, who is just in your face."
▪ The superball!! Kimura Takuya accomplishes more than the director's expectations.
▪ Bouncing superball correlates to Minami's breakup with Asakura?
▪ Lots of older woman/younger man allusions, but never specific, e.g., the Graduate.
▪ How Minami is portrayed as a female character.
▪ All the females in this drama compared to Minami is "backward."
▪ Important life lesson: if you're gonna do something, enjoy it!
▪ Don't Worry; Be Happy!
▪ OH MY GOD LOL CRAZY NINETIES FASHION!!
▪ for next week, we're watching Long Vacation, 5-8!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 1 3 : 3 2 )
▪ This week's question: Of all the JE boys, who had the best and/or the worst hair?
▪ Responses from x5yn4k4x and holdstheace.
▪ good hair: nagano, koyama tegoshi, kimura takuya, jin, taguchi, aiba
▪ bad hair: nakai, shige, miyake ken, ohno, koki
▪ Nakai is sensitive about his receeding hairline.
▪ Koyama is smart and knows what works on him.
▪ Oh God, Koki should be permanently Bozu. And he gets more work then anyway.
▪ Kimura Takuya always looks good, even with a fug perm or feathery flowiness, wtf.
▪ Shige was invisible before his fauxhawk. DO NOT CHANGE THAT DAMMIT.
▪ LOL, Jennie's best and worst: Koki. XD;;
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of Hey!Say!Jump's Chinen Yuri?
C L O S I N G ( 1 : 2 4: 3 9 )
▪ Yamapi is the most boring blogger -_-
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!