Welcome back for the fourth episode of JEPcast! :D Recorded March 15th, 2008 with jadedfrenzy
/Peyton, and 4_03_am
/Rhey. This one is a bit longer than the others because we just couldn't seem to stop discussing Kurosagi. Let us know what you think!The One Where the STD Song Ninjas Its Way InRunning Time:
37.7 MBDownload Links: MU
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
- Peyton admits to a pronunciation mistake.
- Jennie admits to being the center of the universe.
- Sonomama breaks records
- - And no one told them.
- - Idols like shotgun weddings.
- Sugar Summer Tour Concert
- - They are distinguished by their non-flying status.
- Taichi gets another show
- - He apparently wants a TV monopoly.
V6 (20th Century)
- PV for Ore Ja Nakya, Kimi Ja Nakya
- - Dorky dancing (more than the JE!usual).
- Dream A Life CD Pre-order
- - Nekkid!Matsujun?
- Shige co-stars in Hokaben
- - Typecasting?
- New Koyama variety show
- - Koyama vs. Shige.
- Yamapi not graduating.
- - No time-management skills.
- Wahaha Single
- - Yay!
- BJ Translation
- - Rhey is determined to make the song sexual.
- MS 2008-03-14 Performance
- - Yoko stalks Matsujun.
- Seventeenth Drama Awarding 2007
- - Yukan Club: "You get used to the stupid!"
- (Rumor) K to the 4th splits up
- - And Rhey is sketch.
- Chance to Change Single
- - STD song ninjas its way into the chibi talk.
Kurosagi Episodes 1 - 4
- Koyama ass.
- Carnivores are cannibals.
- Yamapi's method acting.
- Some of us lust after blonde!Junno. Some of us don't.
- Peyton teaches about Johnny's Juniors.
Closing - Whut? We're at the end and all four of us are still here?
- Rhey needs a muzzle.
Due to understandable community restrictions, we will no longer be pimping this podcast in kattunlove
so if you are interested in listening every week we recommend you join or watch this community. Also, COMMENTS ARE LOVE. You apparently enjoy listening to us spaz and we enjoy reading your spaz in return :D Keep the great comments coming! You give us lots to talk about!