The One Where TegoMass And Perfume Play With African BallsRunning Time:
36.50 MBDownload Links: MU
Peyton and Kami and Rhey.Streaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 2 6 )
▪ Peyton attempts to save Rhey from despair by explaining Akuma na Koi
N E W S ( 5 : 4 3 )
▪ Tsuyoshi to return as the face of digital TV campaign [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ !!! He's doing this for free! :o
▪ Shingo's new single [ 1 ]
▪ ...Why was this info released so late?
▪ New single info [ 1 ]
▪ The title is Taiyou to Sabaku no Bara | Subekikoto , not whatever Kami was saying. XD
▪ New single info [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ V6 is giong to have a guilty...they're guilty of putting light in your heart...
▪ Hey, V6 is getting a looooot of work this year, aren't they?
▪ Japan Cup 2009 [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ Aiba as an...anouncer...?
▪ Lol, Aiba attempts to do gymnastics...
Orthros no Inu
▪ Ousama no Brunch [ 1]
▪ Friend Park II [ 1]
▪ Promos [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Hanamaru Cafe [ 1]
▪ Lol, Ryo makes hikaru do all the talking cuz he's
shy/lazy/avoidant the sempai
▪ Takki is do-M. He loves to be "dominated."
▪ Mizukawa Asami is really cute, but she fails at FPII games. -_-
▪ Their fail is so tragic that the rugalrs let them win at the air hockey.
▪ Takki goes to sentai for ~research~
▪ Takki = tono??
▪ Yamapi on All Night Nippon [ 1 ]
▪ Toma reuinites Yamapi and Oguri Shun!
▪ Lol, PISUKE!!
▪ Toma reuinites Yamapi and Oguri Shun!
▪ Yamapi's determination for working out comes from wanting to get laid...essentially.
▪ Music Fair21 and Music Japan [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ TegoMass sings weeeek with Suga Shikao.
▪ Massu's current hobby is African balls.
Yuma with B.I. Shadow | NYC Boys
▪ Charts [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Youngest group with a number one debut single!! Average age: 14.6?!
▪ Kato can quits JE; becomes a novelsit [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ He's only seventeen? Pretty accomplished!
▪ Drama Academy Awards [ 1 ]
▪ Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix Spring 2009 [ 1, ▪ 2 ]
▪ Top 10 DVDs [ 1
▪ How does, despite low ratings, SMILE wins so much?? Oh, wait... -_-
▪ "The reporters and the judges are smarter than [the voters]..."
D R A M A T A L K ( 0 : 4 2 : 3 5 )
▪ Yasuko to Kenji, 8-10
▪ Jun is gonna attend harvard UniverCITY!!!!!!
▪ MATTE~ Amagasa is a fitting song for this drama.
▪ We are all very pleased with this drama, yes. ♥
▪ The chabudai as a central point of the Oki family.
▪ E R I K A = R E I K A? Kenji has Spock!eyebrows? *____*
▪ Omg, kokuhaku scene, lame engine metaphor. XDD
▪ Erika and Kenji on a date, doing the chicken race?
▪ How the hell did Jun, and more importantly YASUKO, learn to fight so suddenly???
▪ Nagano makes an appearance! His character is totally lame, though.
▪ Japan and their sacrifical lambs. Sigh.
▪ "When Hirosue Ryoko cries, I cry." "I was really into her being violent..."
▪ Yes, we like empowered female roles, who'd have guessed!
▪ for next week, we're watching Long Vacation, 1-4!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 0 7 : 4 8 )
▪ This week's question: What is your impression of Arashi's Ninomiya Kazunari?Of all the JE boys, who would be the best and worst role model/someone to look up to for kids?
▪ Responses from chibimui and lastingdreams8.
▪ Nino is talented, hilarious, hard working, mysterious, and all around likable.
▪ Niji is such a gorgeous song ♥_♥
▪ Next week's question: Of all the JE boys, who had the best and/or the worst hair?
C L O S I N G ( 1 : 1 4: 5 3 )
▪ Koichi was on Recommen. Hear Peyton flail.
▪ If Koichi were a dog, he'd like to be named PAN because it's two characters (in Japanese) and it's food (bread).
▪ Koichi...runs into a closed door...
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!