The One Where Tackey & Ryo Star in a Wan-Wan DramaRunning Time:
38.30 MBDownload Links: MU
Peyton and Kami.Streaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 2 8 )
▪ Sweet~bitter chilli~face-chan, Tsubasa has been looking for you.
▪ Yamapi wants to make me yum? Numb? In a good way? He's not sure he even saw you!
▪ Peyton and Kami discuss JE English fail.
N E W S ( 3 : 4 8 )
▪ Matsuoka in Shin Oishinbo [ 1 ]
▪ MMM BEEF. KOBE BEEF! Yamapi likes meat. (So do we!)
▪ Didn't we talk about this before? Déjà vu?
▪ Spirit single tops charts [ 1 ]
▪ Second consequtive #1 single, yay!
▪ WHAT CHOU WAS NOT FIRST ON THE CHARTS WTF?!?!
▪ Tsuyoshi on Eco Uta [ 1 ]
▪ Peyton recommends all Tsuyoshi fans to watch this-- gorgeous songs.
▪ Tsuyoshi visits Kasuga Taisha in Nara.
▪ Best of album & tour [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ 31 songs from their ten year long career +1 for the fans. +10 more! +Kokuritsu & dome tour!
▪ Arashi is a disease you can't get rid of even if you wanted to. But you don't really want to, do you! *secret rhey smirk*
▪ Kokuritsu is to Arashi as Tokyo Dome is to KAT-TUN?
▪ Arashi steals SMAP dates post-Nakedgate?!?!
▪ Aiba hosts a sports programme? [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Are we sure it's our Aiba Masaki?!
Orthros no Inu
▪ Ousama no Brunch [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Tackey~ Tackey~
▪ Aww, Ryo feels nervous working with Tackey after so long.
▪ Tackey calls Orthros no Inu "Wan Wan"?!
▪ 24hr TV presscon [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ Yay, Kanno Miho!!
▪ Ryou? Neo? Neptune? Trio? Becky? Jesus Christ!
▪ The shirts this year were designed by Pixar, in the style of UP!
▪ Yamapi has a diving lisence! Ooh~
▪ Nakamaru in new drama SP [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Who the hell is Sano Mizuki? (Not a HanaKimi reference, lol)
▪ Nakamaru is a firefighting groom!
▪ OMG BUSAIKU CRYING (dnw?)
▪ Yabu Kota in musical [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ Yabu's first solo starring role!
▪ Kanda Sayaka flail.
▪ Two Shonentai members are also involved with this musical.
▪ What?! Yabu is turning twenty in January?!
▪ ABC are going to be part of this, too, and they're sharing roles!
▪ Peyton and Kami discuss the new dramas for next season.
▪ Lol, ~*~*~*~Vampire Boy~*~*~*~ is the upcoming guilty pleasure.
▪ Ninkyou Helper: YABU IN A BED ROLLING AROUND IN A BED WITH A CHICK?!
▪ More Ninkyou Helper cast flailing blah blah.
▪ Nagase as Inspector Gadget commercial was lackluster. :x
▪ Orthros no Inu has a Kurosagi feel?
▪ BUZZER BEAT~!! How does Yamapi choose between Aibu Saki and Kitagawa Keiko?
▪ Hot pink is hot.
D R A M A T A L K ( 0 : 4 7 : 1 8 )
▪ Akihabara @ DEEP Movie
▪ Okay, no JE boys in this one, but definitely some familiar faces.
▪ Initial comparison between the movie and the drama. Which one was better?
▪ Movie is more contained, plotwise, but drama has more character development.
▪ THE MOVIE CAST IS TALLER THAN THE DRAMA CAST! :O
▪ The movie fails to convey the local colours the way the drama did.
▪ The movie probably was closer to the original novel than the drama.
▪ Nakagomi of the movie feels too different: not!Otaku vs. evolved!Otaku.
▪ BUSINESS ASSHOLE WHO DOES CREEPY SHIT WITH THE GIRLS WTF YUCK
▪ Box has turned into a sarcastic devil's advocate in the movie! :o
▪ Yes! Akira gets a back story! Very well executed!
▪ Where's the stuttering Page? Disappointing. :\ Narimiya is too hot for this!!
▪ Not enough screen time for Taiko to formulate a nice opinion on him.
▪ Why was Izumu changed into a girl for the drama? :x Also, "he" is albino.
▪ Peyton would like you to check out Yamada Yu's music, also pimped by the movie.
▪ The ending was lacking closure. :( :( :(
▪ for next week, we're watching Yasuko to Kenji, 1-4!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 1 6 : 1 7 ) Read the transcript (coming soon)
▪ This week's question: Which JE boy would most likely succeed as a Super Secret Spy?
▪ Responses from x5yn4k4x and riterandreader.
▪ Aiba seems to be a popular choice to be a (fail!) super secret spy. OKAY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT GET SMART.
▪ MIRROR MAN!!!!!
▪ Oooh, Hadaka-san as a spy? A super secret sex spy?
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of Tokio's Kokubun Taichi?
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!