The One Where Nakayama Yuma Is The Coolest ShitRunning Time:
41.67 MBDownload Links: MU
Kami, Peyton and Rhey.Streaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 2 8 ) Read the transcript (coming soon)
▪ What is really the deal with Nakayama Yuma with BI Shadow??
▪ Addressing Raechel's email. Are they really debuting?!
N E W S ( 6 : 5 0 )
▪ Shingo's drama character to promote police department [ 1 ]
▪ "SMAP" and "Police" and "spokesperson" automatically brings to mind Tsuyoshi's recent scandal.
SMAP | KAT-TUN
▪ Nakai and Ueda on Bokura no Ongaku [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Nakai will always call KAT-TUN as "KATSUN." Affectionately.
▪ Nakai doesn't give out his phone number to just anyone!
▪ Leave it to Peyton to take notice of Ueda's
nipples outfit. Pink polka dots? Brown things?
▪ Spirit single [ 1 ]
▪ DESERT EAGLE!!
▪ This single's been a KamiSen learning experience.
▪ Nagano on Chubaw Desu Yo [ 1 ]
▪ Nagano is good at cutting katsuo. He's a licensed chef??!
▪ Okada wants to be the chief of the villaige he's built so he can make soba noodles from scratch.
▪ Hey!Hey!Hey! appearance [ 1 ]
▪ Okada gets relentlessly molested by Hamada.
▪ Miyake Ken is so cute. *_* Forever seventeen.
▪ Sakamoto is oooold man. But he can do a handstand!
▪ Nagano can do a handstand, too! He's not just an ordinary ramen-lover after all!
▪ Music Station appearance [ 1 ]
▪ Boring MC. KamiSen went to ToniSen con, etc., etc.
▪ Okada fangirls Inocchi~
V6 | ARASHI
▪ Inocchi on Tensai Shimura Doubutsuen [ 1 ]
▪ Inocchi with bear cubs. SUPER CUTE. WATCH IT.
V6 | Johnny's Juniors
▪ Morita Go to appear in Toma's movie [ 1 ]
▪ Toma's movie presscon [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Toma apparently really admires Morita Go's acting skills???????
▪ Koichi to release new single [ 1 ]
▪ What is Falling 2009?
▪ Does this mean Koichi will have a new album soon?
▪ Predictably, Peyton can't stop gushing about this.
▪ Massu to stars in butai [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6 ]
▪ Cars run on grass? Eco-friendly? WTF?
▪ Massu in a slapstick comedy? Lol?
▪ Yeah, all we can think of is Massu as Shoon's wife in those skits. Honey, darling, etc.~
▪ Umm, what? Maou? Slapstick comedy? Will this really work?
▪ Morimoto's cellphone gets stolen by a stalker-fan [ 1 (recommended watch) ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6 ]
▪ Morimoto is threatened by a seventeen year old male fan and gets his phone stolen.
▪ There is specific fan etiquette that JE "requires" fans to abide by.
▪ We really recommend you watch the Tokudane clip to get a good idea about what's happened.
Multiple (Orthros no Inu)
▪ Yaotome Hikaru to join Takki and Ryo's drama cast [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Hikaru plays the role of the son of a pharmaceutical company. (LOL!)
▪ This is very likely going to be the five minute cameo type role.
D R A M A T A L K ( 0 : 4 8 : 5 5 ) Read the transcript (coming soon)
▪ Akihabara @ DEEP 9-11
▪ Yui turns into an AI?? WTF, this shit is so weird and makes no sense at all.
▪ We all love Izumu. ♥
▪ Defeating Nakagomi (in his Zaku costume) and destroying Yui will help A@D to mature.
▪ What does Nakagomi mean by "evolved otaku"?
▪ What influenced Nakagomi's greed for money?
▪ Nakagomi and Yui, undercover lovers!
▪ So Daruma might have some redeeming qualities after all!
▪ Box's devastating past revealed. DD:
▪ Is it possible SOMEONE ELSE may have been playing Daruma's role when we couldn't see his face? :O
▪ Oh man, my heart breaks for Ajita. Wtf, Sati's such a skankyass hobag!!!; ▪ The significance of the only way is up.
!!!; ▪ MORE WORK FOR KAZAMA SHUNSUKE PLEASE!
▪ for next week, we're watching Akihabara @ DEEP, the movie!
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 1 7 : 5 1 ) Read the transcript (coming soon)
▪ This week's question: What is your impression of Nishikido Ryo?
▪ Responses from aralana and .
▪ Everyone loves Ryo.
▪ Amazing actor (wibbletastic), great performer, writes beautifully, has dynamic personality, super cute/hot/sexy/etc., etc.
▪ We love Ryo MANIACAL LAUGHTER
▪ Next week's question: Which JE boy would be most likely to succeed as a super secret spy?
Voicemail: 206-339-6065 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!