The One Where We're Still Alive And KickingRunning Time:
27.66 MBDownload Links: MU
Kamika, Peyton and RheyStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
■ No worries! We're still around! Hence, the new episode. XD
▪ We love our listeners! ♥♥ Your reactions to our last episode all made us warm and fuzzy.
▪ We address an email from Carley directly! It pretty much summarizes everyone's comments if we were actually leaving. XD
JE NEWS (4:42)
■ Konkatsu Press Conference [ 1 ]
▪ Um. Ueto Aya and Nakai have a more than 10-year age gap. Formality between them? No surprise.
▪ Can you just tell how excited Peyton is for this drama?! XDDD
■ Tsuyoshi is Nara's Tourism Ambassador! [ 1 ]
▪ DDDD: That mascot is kinda creepy. A monk with antlers. Creep.
■ Tsuyoshi's Single and Album released~ [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ "I really liked this album ...but they all blend together." ... "So everything sounds the same?" "Sorta. In a good way."
▪ "Tsuyoshi doesn't even make sense in Japanese sometimes either."
■ News of Arashi's double-A side single. [ 1 ]
▪ *HEAVY SIGH* MIND YOU, WE ARE HUGE ARASHI FANS.
Ignoring Peyton, that is.
▪ Why are they taking some random CM song to be an A side?
▪ "When this first came out, Kami was bitching at me for it. Not that I did it or anything."
■ Nino in a drama SP with
Inoo Kei Inoue Mao! [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ "I could've sworn you said Inoo Kei the first time." ...She's right. I totally did. XDDDD
▪ "I don't think I would enjoy seeing her as, I don't know, a MILF or something."
■ Matsujun (and Smile cast) on All Star Kansha Sai [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ "I feel like it's always rigged when, like, a Johnny's boy is there 'cause they just want to give it to them."
■ The Quiz Show CM and various news show clips of the press conference [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6 ▪ 7 ]
▪ "All I could think of while watching all of this is that this cast is so pretty~"
▪ Peyton talks about Yoko bitching on Recommen about how tough it is for him to make friends with the cast. DDDDDD: Yoko be a shy boy.
■ Koi no ABO PV!!!!!!! [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Sparkles to go with the disco ball sparkles in the PV!
▪ This PV is so deceptive. Trying to make us think that the song/PV is "serious." "Then all goes to lol-zone."
▪ "You should like it because it's dumb."
■ Inoo Kei has his entrance ceremony to Meiji! [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Inoo wants to change from being just math and science. Kinda cool!
LETTER SEGMENT (37:57)
■ This week's question: What is your impression of V6's Morita Go?
▪ Listener responses from chibimui, claveldelpoeta, a_brokenangel, tachibana49.
You cannot blame Peyton and I for asking Rhey what ED stands for. XDDDD
▪ Rhey sticks to the die-hard "Morita Go is an asshole boyfriend" impression.
▪ Kami is a new V6 fan! So she is allowed to google. And ends up finding a JEP Cast episode. lol
▪ Peyton, on the other hand, lets us know how V6 struggled to stretch Morita out on Gakkou e Ikou! MAX. XDDD
▪ "Right now we have asshole boyfriend who's really stiff, but can be dorky at some point" "and potentially has ED" "with Ueto Aya." Pleasant image, I'm sure.
■ Next week's question: Who do you think the four hosts of JEP Cast would be if they were JE boys and why?
Random plug for je_stamped? XD
STUMP RHEY (47:59)
■ Surprise for Rhey! "Yay!" "Rhey, you're actually saying yay?" "Um, yeah? Let me show you my fail?"
▪ We choose to quiz Rhey on her favorite album! KAT-TUN'S Best of KAT-TUN album!
▪ "But I don't know anything about them anymore!"
▪ "Yeah, don't worry. I'm stumped on the first question." ... "Then, I'm going to make the first question, what is the name of this album?"
▪ "What's funny is I'm part of the show and I don't remember these conversations."
■ The hosts of JEP Cast show you all how
lame we are okay it is to (re-)listen to older episodes!
▪ Rhey puts on her logic cap and asks why Johnny would allow us to keep our older episodes if he was telling us to stop anyway.
▪ Yes, the hosts like to listen to the sound of their voices and laugh at our stupidity. XD
▪ And we talk about how hard it is for us to listen to these episodes in public because LOL embarrassing situations.
Voicemail: 206-339-6065 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!