The One With the Countdown to JE World DominationRunning Time:
34.8 MB Download Links: MU
Peyton and KamikaStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
■ A great listener letter from a new KAT-TUN fan, Andrea. ♥
▪ We are grateful for all our listeners sticking with us
and peyton shows kat-tun!bias XD
▪ ...wow. That was a very confused introduction. Oops. ^^;
JE NEWS (3:51)
■ Kokobun Taichi has a girlfriend! :D
▪ "...we got confirmation in less than a week!" XD
▪ Dishing on the dating rumors amongst all the older Johnny's! :9
▪ "If you can hold out until you're thirty, then you're good. You're set for life."
■ Tsuyoshi and KAT-TUN on Music Station, March 27th 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3
▪ "'Okaa-san, did you hear me screaming?' 'No.' 'Thank GOD.'"
▪ Johnny likes himself some surprises. Just ask KAT-TUN. XD
▪ THREE-O~ We reminisce about the beginning of jep_cast. ;)
▪ You know, this KAT-TUN medley is really good for reminiscing. :Dv
kat-tun fan 4eva! lol
▪ "...his microphone stand looked like it had antlers growing out of it." For real.
▪ Peyton-sensei provides background and history of Tsuyoshi's hometown, Nara.
and not so covertly eats breakfast on air XD
■ Smile cast on Ousama no Brunch, March 21st 1 ▪ 2
▪ "Woohoo for Yui. Not for MatsuJun." :P
▪ Leave it to Peyton to make this entire news point Yui!centric. Oops. ^^;
■ Music Lovers Dream Live 2009, March 24th 1 ▪ 2
▪ Best performance of "Believe" for Kami and she manages to escape the wrath of Rhey. XD
▪ "Dammit! I hate it when Arashi makes me fall in love with them again. Because they don't NEED ME as a fan!!"
▪ Arashi has their priorities straight - they chow down on Aiba's family's restaurant's Chinese food while Sho works hard. XDDD
■ Door to Door CM
■ Ninomiya on 2ji Chao, March 26th
▪ "...I think it's because he's so good at it, I'm a little disturbed."
▪ We attempt to ship Nino and Kato Rosa. XDDD
■ Takki releasing second solo single, four juniors join him
▪ "Oh shit! Who decided Takki should release another single?!" XP
▪ "...how are they going to find a week in the middle of the year where no one else is releasing?!"
▪ We speculate about what would have happened if Johnny had had his way and Takki&Tsubasa never came to be. :O
■ "Koi no ABO" single information 1 ▪ 2
▪ "...Koyama and YamaPi are credited writing the dialogue and call... Which makes you wonder, what the heck is this song and why does it need dialogue?!"
▪ Just what we always wanted and needed. A love song about bloodtypes. XDDDDDD
▪ "I wish I could show you the video in my head of them performing it."
▪ Much angst ensues as all us fan worry over whether we'll get an official concert DVD for NEWS this year. :\\\
■ Fourth album release announced for April 29th
▪ APRIL 29TH YOU GUYS. REMEMBER THAT DATE. :P
▪ Fun speculation about the new set of solos for the boys! :Dv
▪ "...I could totally see Kame pulling it off too, because it's Kame and he does boring songs anyway..."
▪ Three albums dropping in the month of April alone! :OOOO
■ Dome tour extended, 10 days in Tokyo Dome, 3 days in Osaka Kyocera Dome
▪ Now, it's EIGHT straight days in Tokyo, a three-day stint in Osaka at the end of May, and then back to Tokyo Dome for two final days in June! \:D/
▪ "...they got two times the amount of requests than they had seats!"
▪ "DON'T BEG ON THE PODCAST!"
■ New DVD for Winter 2009 Concert Tour
▪ April 29th, JE world domination day via musikologie
▪ "You almost said Yokoyama!" "Yes, I did. Yokohama arena."
▪ Peyton looks forward to JE world domination day if only for "Kumo no Ito". :9
■ Ikuta Toma on Waratte Iitomo, March 23rd
▪ "...it kind of looks like a postman's outfit." A baby pink one. XDDD
▪ Toma is nearly assaulted with kisses on his lips, cheeks, and ass. o.o
▪ "I have soft tarts."
■ TV Navi Awards
▪ Ohno and Yamada Ryousuke pull away with awards!
random flail for higa manami !!1!
▪ "These actually look like, realistic." XD
LETTER SEGMENT (54:01)
■ This week's question - What do you know/think of KinKi Kids' Domoto Koichi?
▪ Responses from heiresskaorim, melodyprower11, 7daysbattle, and Griffenhawk.
▪ Peyton is flaily from the very start. No one is surprised.
▪ TAKING OVER FANDOM WITH ONE KOICHI!CONVERT AT A TIME! MUHAHAH! ^^;
▪ Kami thought Koichi was Rurouni Kenshin once upon a time. XD
kami gets shy about *~masturbation~* lol
▪ "I LIKE KINKS." :999 "Koichi in red, best thing ever." \:D/
▪ Next week's question has us asking, Considering the entire package of an album (songs, packaging, memories, etc), what is your favorite JE album and why?
■ Music Station's Top Fifty Moments You Want to See Again (JE style!)
▪ Shingo performs SMAP's "Dynamite" live on the streets of Taiwan all alone. XD
▪ TOKIO's Taichi shampoos his hair in the middle of a performance?!
▪ Kimura Takuya hijacks someone's MC segment with a mere sneeze?! XDDD
▪ Arashi's debut performance on Music Station? Half naked in clear plastic. ;P
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!