The One Where Massu is Koki's StylistRunning Time:
34.2 MBDownload Links: MU
Rhey, Peyton, Kamika, and JennieStreaming Audio: Show Notes:
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 3 6 )
▪ EW, KOKI.
▪ Who's gonna get on the Koki Love Train if he looks like that??
▪ Koki is the Massu of KAT-TUN.
N E W S ( 0 3 : 1 0 )
▪ Taichi to release a book [ 1 ]
▪ Who the hell is Kentaro???
▪ Endlicheri*Endlicheri ends [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Start of Tsuyo-shi with tour dates [ 1 ]
▪ New Tsuyo-shi single and album [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Peyton Sensei teaches us how to properly pronounce "Endlicheri."
▪ The difference between Endlicheri and Tsuyo-shi is image (and sound).
▪ What does Hey!Say!Jump have anything to do with all this??
▪ Sho promoting Yatterman on various shows [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Distracted by Fukada Kyoko *_*
▪ A lot more off-topic babble about Gurunai (hilar but irrelevant to Sho)...
▪ Taichi freaks out about Sho.
▪ Ohno promoting Uta-Onii [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ]
▪ Ohno ranks his five favorite Arashi songs.
▪ Believe/Kumorinochi, Kaisei single [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ How are we split on this single?? It makes no sense!! Everyone should love Believe!!!
▪ Ohno relates Kumorinochi, Kaisei to fishing.
▪ Believe/Kumorinochi, Kaisei PVs [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ]
▪ Oh my God, hello, Aiba. And his Sweater. *_*
▪ MatsuJun and his Momo hair = UGLY. Penguine!Jun?
▪ Kami fails for not recognizing the awesome of Sakurap.
▪ Analysis of visuals used in the PV, symbolism, etc., srsbzns.
▪ Oh no, the horticulture virus has soread to Nino.
▪ Animated!Ohno is so kickass, he needs no weapons to lay the smackdown on the ebolfishies.
▪ MatsuJun is incorrectly portrayed as the tall one in the group. WTF!!! DNW.
▪ OMG what if Arashi dressed up in costumes and did a skit during a con or something? *_*
▪ Arashi is really embracing the monochrome visuals for their PVs, huh?
▪ Peyton's really not into this PV...
▪ Utaban and Music Station appearances [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Arashi talks about getting
poked up their butts medical check-ups.
▪ Ohno likes having his pants taken off.
▪ We like the ending choreography!
▪ Tohoshinki (SM Entertaiment) talk. Lol, Korea.
▪ ARASHI, ARASHI, OH YEAH~ namida chorori~
▪ Arashi cooks! Nakai and Ohno DON'T fight! :o
▪ Utaban moves to a new time slot on Sunday nights!
▪ Single sales [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Basically, Arashi pwnz you in the face.
▪ Ryo's had a (minor) car accident [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ]
▪ Ryo's not injured, but has lost his driving privileges.
▪ Ryo's being responsible; good for him.
▪ Why does the news keep reporting Ryo as a member of only NEWS?
▪ Volleyball support continues with new song[ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4]
▪ Chinen is a high school student?? (isn't he twelve?)
Hey!Say!JUMp /Johnny's Juniors
▪ Gokusent o be made into a movie [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Exactly what is the plot of this "movie"? Who is confronting whom and when?
▪ THIS IS THE LAST GOKUSEN YAYZ REJOICE (?? for real?)
▪ Kansai Juniors become regular for NHK show [ 1 ]
▪ AHOYANEN, SUKIYANEN (?) you idiots, i love you??
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 1 : 0 0 : 1 7 )
▪ What is your impression of SMAP's Kusanagi Tsuyoshi?
▪ Listener responses from mysticwater, lockability, riterandreader!
▪ So, in summary, Kusanagi Tsuyoshi's quiet, has a pointy face, and he's been in dramas you may or may not have seen...
▪ Lol, why does everyone think Tsuyoshi is the quiet one, if he's the sec ond most popular MC in SMAP???
▪ Tsuyoshi is a millionaire. Wiki is God, etc.
▪ Kimura pwnz Tsuyoshi on TV, during his own show. XD
▪ Next week's question: What drama would you like to see your favorite JE boy star in? A US/Korean drama/movie adaptation? Or something completely original? Write to us!
C L O S I N G ( 1 : 1 4 : 4 8 )
▪ Um ew PeyMi lovefest avec Le Jennie? 3P?!?!
▪ Time constraints, being late, excuses excuses!
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!