The One Kanjani8 Hijacks Arioka's BirthdayRunning Time:
1:01:53 (omg, we hit an hour again?! But with good reason, I swear)Size:
28.2 MBDownload Links: MU
Jennie, Peyton, Rhey and Kamika (Don't you just love that we're all together again?)Streaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
■ March's Wink Up Boards! [ 1 ]
▪ Yassu/Subaru are subtle as are Koyama/Yamapi. XDD
can you just hear Peyton's flail?
▪ "'cause it sounds like Matsujun needs to go to AAA or something." XD
JE NEWS (5:22)
■ Sho's special MC for Music Lovers Dream Live 2009 [ 1 ]
▪ lol we recall the last time Sho was on Music Lovers.
Think he'll host in those fake jeans? XDDD
▪ What the heck is a special presenter? o.o If anyone knows, we'd like that.
■ Ohno on Music Station, Feb 27 [ 1 ]
▪ Ohno feels "uncomfortable" without his other people from Arashi. Awwwwwww....
▪ Ohno's ending of the performance of going into the crowd was the best part. The awkwardness worked good there, at least. XD
▪ We feel sad for Ohno as an acorn. DDD:
■ New Album, Puzzle!! [ 1 • 2 • 3 ]
▪ We snicker a little about this "packing material" thing. XDDD
▪ Honestly, we're just glad we're finally getting Kanjani8 something. a;sldkfjaslfj Finally.
▪ "Oh my god, how fucking S are you today, Yokoyama Yu?" XDDD
▪ LOLOL SOME GIRL EMAILS TO RECOMMEN AND SAY IT'S GREAT THEY'RE RELEASING ON HEY!SAY!JUMP'S ARIOKA'S BIRTHDAY. Um. Amused. Apparently, this is a common thread. (Not on Arioka's birthday, but someone's.)
▪ "That's why I came. I wanted to see Sho."
■ Kame on Gyouretsu no
somethingsomething Dekiru Houritsusoudanjo, Feb 22 [ 1 ]
▪ ...Apparently it's a show about law. "Can somebody explain to me that "Men's Premium bra" thing? How that's relevant?" Good. Question.
▪ When you hear bras and JE... who do you think of? XD "God, no, Yamapi. Don't do it."
▪ "This show is full of creeps.... Now I know why Kame had to guest on it. It all makes sense." "Rheyyyy~"
■ Kame on Onee-Man's, Feb 24 [ 1 ]
▪ "You know, at the end of the day. ...These shows kind of speak to the fact that Kami no Shizuku is a sinking ship."
■ Flat Five Flowers going on Tour! [ 1 ]
▪ "Flat Five Flowers" IS TOTALLY A TONGUE TWISTER. XDDDD
▪ "What? Pork fried rice?"
▪ We wonder about Kanjani8's tour? Summer? Right after this? Hmmmm...
LETTER SEGMENT (36:11)
■ This week's question: What JE concert would you like to have gone to and why? (a past concert that you've seen on DVD or a future upcoming concert)
▪ Listener responses from supersaiyananf, lockability, misazgraffito, devilayu, mysticwater and lastingdreams8.
▪ lolol we can't seem to remember what we say on air and what we say off. XD
▪ LOL RHEY TOTALLY SNAPS AT PEYTON. "Take that!" "Rhey's going to like smack me with a ruler or something."
▪ "If I had to sit there live, I don't have a fast-forward button."
▪ "Damn it, Kami. Change your name." --> Guess why? ~_~;;
▪ Rhey would more want to go backstage than to the actual Summary concert. Who's surprised?
■ Next week's question: What do you know/think about SMAP's Kusanagi Tsuyoshi?
▪ UMMMM. We worry very much about this question so if you have anything, omg, anything we really ask you to chime in! Please? Pretty please?
STUMP PEYTON (47:12)
■ Surprise for Peyton! "She's probably frantically going "what the fuck" right now." "I am, in my head."
▪ We quiz her on her favorite, Koyama Keiichiro! ♥ "Let's go... I guess."
▪ I won't list out the questions because, lol, it sounds better when we say it than written down? XD
▪ "I want to say red, but..." "Ding, ding, ding, you're right." "At first, I was going to say red. But I'm like, "They're fucking with me. Just 'cause I like him in red.""
▪ You know, for that last question... Peyton would've gotten it if Rhey hadn't been so S. XD
▪ Did we stump Peyton?
What do you think? ~_~
■ Arashi's Beatbox TV. [ 1 ]
▪ "So essentially, they're trying to beat Nakamaru at his own game."
▪ They all look like they just came in off the street before hair and make-up or something. "They haven't put their idol face yet."
▪ EXCEPT AIBA. BECAUSE AIBA LOOKS REALLY GOOD. *___________________*
▪ "Listen, Peyton. It's called hobo-chic. He's rocking it." XDDDD
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!