The One Where Koki Rescues Us From HerpesRunning Time:
45:08 (look, mom! way shorter! XD)Size:
20.6 MB Download Links: MU
Jennie, Peyton, Rhey, and KamikaStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
■ Kamenashi brings his favorite toys to the set of Kami no Shizuku
▪ "...of all the things to give him, why that?" "'Cause he needs laughter in his life?" XD
▪ "...those things are kind of annoying." "Maybe it's a clue to how they feel about him."
▪ ELMO! *flail*
JE NEWS (4:12)
■ Goro's Bar will have a drama special
▪ "...sounds like Kami no Shizuku except with a different kind of alcohol."
▪ "It's SMAP. It'll be okay. Gotta get some SMAP in your life."
■ Nakai in a spring FujiTV drama with Ueto Aya 1 ▪ 2
▪ IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME, NAKAI! \:D/
▪ The ultimate romantic comedy perhaps?! *flail*
▪ We speculate about Nakai's drama and movie choices. Being funny all the time is tiring? :o
■ Sakurai Sho appearing in Uta no Onii-san
▪ Arashi is obsessed with cameo!ing on each other's dramas, they love each other that much. ;P
▪ "I'm hoping they put him a super!cute costume like a bunny rabbit or something with a little twitchy tail." "...oh god."
▪ "What the hell is a 'ja jing'?!"
■ Koyama and Shige to be on TV Tokyo's Kiseki no Kizuna
▪ "...dude, the boy gets around. He's like the MC!whore of NEWS or something." *LICKS LIPS* :9999
▪ A KoyaShige variety show as close as we'll get to a NEWS variety show?! ;_;
■ "ONE DROP" is ninth straight single to #1 on Oricon Charts 1 ▪ 2
▪ "...first, their single 'Nine Drop'-" "DID YOU JUST SAY 'NINE DROP'?!!?" XDDD
▪ The battle for second place - NEWS or KAT-TUN?! *gasp*
▪ KAT-TUN are shitty kouhai to NEWS. Or are they really senpai?
■ Music Station, February 20th 1 ▪ 2
▪ The fandom is in consensus - this performance was fucking awesome. \:D/
▪ Kame channels Michael Jackson, whut?
▪ Jennie's husband on KAT-TUN - Kame, don't sing. Ueda, lay off the drugs. Jin, you're an asshole. XDDDD
▪ "...now we can move on. Now that Koki has announced his saving of herpes for the entire world."
rhey is normal, what?
■ Hikaru graduates Horikoshi (with ex-Ya-ya-yah member, Ayukawa Taiyou) 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6
▪ "That's so wrong. Graduating from Horikita." o.o;
▪ Peyton is more excited to see that Taiyou is well and happy.
who is hikaru? XD
▪ "You're gonna get flames now~"
■ Gokusen 3 Special to air March 28th
▪ "Did you say 'grow up' or 'throw up'?"
▪ "...at the rate they're going, why hasn't anyone thrown up yet???"
■ Hey!Say!7 and Hey!Say!JUMP Spring Concert Tour 1 ▪ 2
▪ Hey!Say!JUMP following in V6's footsteps?
▪ The kids get no vacation. From school into concerts. :P
LETTER SEGMENT (32:25)
■ This week's question - What do you know/think of Hey!Say!JUMP's Takaki Yuuya?
▪ Responses from aralana and ayuzak.
▪ Takaki, you're not the second coming of Jin. Maybe try being yourself?
▪ Peyton flails over Takaki's solo "Kumo no Ito". *FLAIL* HOT. :O~
▪ The fan that met Kami at New York Comic Con got back to us! Hi, smiling_l0ve! :D
▪ Next week's question have us asking, What JE concert would you like to have gone to and why? (a past concert that you've seen on DVD or a future upcoming concert)
■ CDTV Ranking - Artist I Want as a Lover
▪ "...not eve if you're twelve, you don't need to have a lover called Yamada Ryousuke. No." "Wait. So if his name was like Chinen, it would be okay?"
▪ "Massu is above MatsuJun and pretty much everyone else."
▪ Koichi is below Massu, which brings back the infamous Arashi!hamburger. XD
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'