The One Where JEPCast Re-says Their VowsRunning Time:
53.3 MBDownload Links: MU
Rhey, Peyton, Kamika, and JennieStreaming Audio: Show Notes:
O P E N I N G ( 0 : 0 0 )
▪ YAY IT'S OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY EPIC FIFTIETH EPISODE \\:D//
▪ Our first live episode omg how exciting!!!
▪ Important announcement: drama segment will be on a temporary hiatus.
▪ Fuumbling through our (re)introductions, redoing our vows, etc.
N E W S ( 1 1 : 2 7 )
▪ Nagase on MTV Unplugged [ 1 ]
▪ Our unanimous opinion: this was amazing! Sora Fune in particular.
▪ Nagase raps the back of a cockroach killer spray can and makes it awesome. *_*
▪ Taichi on Hanamaru Cafe [ 1 ]
▪ Quite boring-- all he did was talk about his parents, getting drunk, and gardening.
▪ Inocchi on Waratte Iitomo [ 1 ]
▪ Horticulture seems to be all the rage amongst the Sempai these days.
▪ This gardening bug is an epidemic!!
▪ Second season of 33pun Tantei and SP announced [ 1 ]
▪ "I only saw three episodes, and it kinda got old..."
▪ KinKi Kids single? More than likely?
▪ The SP will be only 33 minutes. Doesn't feel very special at all. :x
▪ MatsuJun's new drama, Smile [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Peyton's ear piercing screech can only mean that Aragaki Yui is starring in this.
▪ MatsuJun's playing a half Filippino, Yui can't speak (sign language!)? Lol Kami can't take it...
▪ It isn't just Jennie who's creeped out by the idea of a perpetually smiling MatsuJun...
▪ Has MatsuJun ever done a non-manga drama (well)?
▪ Arashi's AAA 2008 Tour DVD announced [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Arashi's releasing so much shit already in the beginning of the year...
▪ People seem to be upset about not getting a DVD for Dream Alive. No solos. :|
▪ We plan out Arashi's schedule for this year for them...
▪ Sakurai Sho at New York Comic Con [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ KAMI SAW SHO FIVE TIMES IN ONE DAY. IN PERSON. *_*
▪ Kami made it on Japanese TV!
▪ Peyton talks about the Blonde Girl With the Uchiwa With Sho's Name Written On It In Kanji... (sounds like someone has a crush?? XD)
Tackey & Tsubasa
▪ Tsubasa on Waratte Iitomo [ 1 ]
▪ Hardcore flamenco talking...
▪ Nakai and Tsubasa went to the same middle school!
▪ Tsubasa in a shooooort mini skirt, with this... business...hanging about...
▪ RESCUE cast on Ousama no Brunch [ 1 ]
▪ Nakamaru and Massu frolicking with oxygen tanks...
▪ One Drop single, PV, making-of [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ Scattered opinions on this single: we're divided. :x
▪ What does D-T-S exactly stand for? Anyone know the official meaning?
▪ Lol, we're all way more excited about RESCUE!
▪ OMG THIS PV IS NOT FILMED IN A WAREHOUSE!!! FINALLY!
▪ KAT-TUN trying their hand at making Calvin Klein commercials. Love. Eternity~. Hope.
▪ Nakamaru is Darth Vader.
▪ Hey, look! They're at a set from Tatta Hitotsu no Koi!
▪ Jin: "baaaaaa~ka!"
▪ Ueda on Hanamaru Cafe [ 1 ]
▪ Ueda's absolutely adorable in this!
▪ Ueda, aspiring lawyer! "OBJECTION!" Phoenix Wright babble here...
slave driver strict parents, making him take different lessons each day of the week.
▪ Ueda on Waratte Iitomo [ 1 ]
▪ Tamori-san feels up Ueda. Awkward.
▪ Mr. Japanese Romeo shows off his ripped abs (and 7% body fat).
▪ KAT-TUN on Music Station [ 1 ]
▪ Junno's embarrassing dajare earns him physical abuse from the rest of his band, as usual.
▪ Koki's li'l Bro Juri makes an appearance. (They do not look related!!)
▪ Uchi is scheduled for three more concerts [ 1 ]
▪ The ever raging debate over Uchi's fate continues? Come back to K8? Stay a Junior?
L E T T E R / Q U E S T I O N ( 5 9 : 1 0 )
▪ We're switching it up a bit this week and taking questions from listeners, LIVE!
▪ 1) Have any of you tried convert real life friends to to JE; how did you go about it; were you successful? (Karen)
▪ Kami keeps giving her friends nude J-dramas. No wonder her friends are eager to get into fandom!
▪ Peyton scares people with JE videos. Jennie's hunsband talks about JE with his friends...
▪ 2) Have you heard of the Johnny's Shuffle rumor? (V6Vanguard)
▪ Jennie dreamt this coming to pass! A prophecy??
▪ Rhey, predictably, thinks it's high time we got our Pin unit already!!!
▪ 3) If you were given a choice to star in one JE PV, what song would you choose? Describe the PV. (Christy)
▪ "If it was Mola, Yamapi would make you numb..."
▪ Peyton, and Koyama's ~private parts~ star in Private Hearts.
▪ Do any of you have JE songs completely memorized, if you do, how many? (lockability)
▪ The lyrics being in Japanese, kind of makes this hard for us non-Japanese speakers. Except Peyton, of course!
▪ How was your first JE con experience? Which group is your ideal to see, and why? (jeneralize)
▪ For Kami, Jennie, and Rhey, NEWS is the first choice, hands down. We wouldn't reject the others, though. XD;;
▪ What we've been waiting for: Peyton elaborates on her con experiences, omg, it's so exciting just hearing her talk about it!!!
▪ Next week's question: What is your impression of Hey!Say!JUMP's Takaki Yuya?
S P E C I A L S E G ( 1 : 2 5 : 5 8 )
▪ Jep Hosts face off against Live Listeners in a rousing game of INTRO DON!
▪ Many thanks to Christy, Jennifer, Felice, V6Vanguard, and Locky for joining us for this special live ep!
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!