The One With Koichi's Theory of Relativity
Running Time: 1:32:50
Size: 42.5 MB
Download Links: MU | MF
Hosts: Peyton, Rhey, and Kamika
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.
▪ Ah, the tales of being a JE fan on Facebook. XD
there is a very obvious cut/edit plz to ignore XD
JE NEWS (4:03)
Sempai (Four Leaves)
■ Death of Aoyama Takashi to Cancer 1 ▪ 2
▪ Kami's dreaded this day, dreaded this news point. ;_;
▪ Peyton-sensei gives a little background on Four Leaves (and may have gotten it wrong, but she tried! :Dv)
▪ ...Peyton is incredibly socially awkward because well, who deals with death well??
Sempai/TOKIO/Kanjani8 (The SHIGOTONIN)
■ The SHIGOTONIN on Music Station, January 30th
▪ "...I don't really like it that much, but I like it, in the way that I like all JE music..." XD
▪ Ohkura's hair is ultimate awesome! \:D/
▪ The SHIGOTONIN puts KinKi Kids to sleep. :x
■ Nagase on Jounetsu Tairiku, January 25th
▪ "...do you just like have that permanently attached to your mouth or something?"
▪ Nagase - the performer, the musician, the kid. :D
hamasaki ayumi ninjas in again! lol
■ 244 Endli-X new "Ai and I" concert DVD
▪ Four hours plus of Tsuyoshi?! *whistles*
■ "Yakusoku" SINGLE, January 28th 1 ▪ 2
▪ All hosts come to a consensus on loving "Yume Hajime Hana"! ♥
▪ Peyton likes to make Rhey sound like a hypocrite, sort of. XD
▪ Kami will be made into a KinKi Kids fan, for sure!
■ Utaban, January 29th
▪ Nakai sought to make Koichi go deaf on his 25th birthday. XD
▪ "How about the part where Koichi tries to explain Einstein?"
▪ Peyton talks of her first-hand experience of KinKi Kids' ridiculously long MCs. XD
▪ Koichi's elbow, birthplace of salt? ...hah? o.o
■ Music Station, January 30th
▪ ...no one remembers what they talked about. Almost. XD
▪ "...I don't know! You know how these performances are really like blah, so you have to take it where you can get it."
■ "Believe" PV is to be Animated!
▪ There will be TWO PVs! \:D/
▪ Animated versus live action? The pros and the cons.
rhemi versus peyton? :ooo
■ Ninomiya in TBS drama special, Door to Door 1 ▪ 2
▪ "Maybe he'll have maxed out all of his illness!dramas for the rest of his life and he'll play well people for the rest of his career." XD
▪ "...he wasn't a proper person in society..."
▪ Nakamaru on Hanamaru Cafe, January 23rd 1 ▪ 2
▪ Nakamaru's does not compare to Koyama's, words straight out of Rhey's mouth! XD
▪ "...we're supposed to talk about Nakamaru, not fondue!"
▪ "...I love it when the boys are very aware of the systematic system of JE."
▪ KAT-TUN is a zoo!
as if we didn't know that already :x
▪ Hey!Say!7 is going to be singing a song for Minna no Uta
▪ "...who are they again?" "RHEY." :x
▪ "Salsa, it's good ne?" XD
DRAMA TALK (40:40)
■ Tatta Hitotsu no Koi 5-7
▪ "The point is, she's just very annoying." "She's fucking crazy."
▪ Can you hear Kami groaning and dying in the background as we rip Nao's mother to shreds? XDDD
▪ Hiroto's mommy versus Nao's mommy, who can blackmail better?! :x
▪ "...ohmigod, I don't need to see a drama version of my mother..." o.o
▪ "...to be in the prime of your youth and to feel everything so powerfully and acutely; you're living it like your last breath every time..."
▪ "...'At that time I felt like I could love you for the rest of my life'." "...WAY TO LAY ON THE CHEESE THERE." XDDD
▪ "The question becomes, is she going to drink her coffee in the morning or is she going to run away before she can drink it?"
▪ "My foot would hurt so bad if I had to kick that!!" XD
▪ "Rhey is really good about being able to laugh at this drama. For me, I've just gotten completely sucked in."
▪ Hiroto takes a knife for Nao; we're pretty sure he's in this relationship for the long haul, unlike Nao who still has her fears.
▪ "Shit, I can't give him a baseball team like that. I can't even give him one."
▪ "...Ayase must be thinking, 'SHIT! HIS FINGER IS ON MY EAR! AAGGH!'" XDDDD
▪ "...if this were Nagase, then I would understand why they would pull their pants down."
▪ We could say more on Yuuko and Kou, but then we would spoil the ending. *laughs*
LETTER SEGMENT (1:20:50)
■ This week's question - What do you know/think of Kanjani8's Murakami Shingo?
▪ NO ANSWERS FOR HINA!!!?!? skjghsfkjghsfkj *SOBS*
▪ Murakami should be using Proactiv? Murakami
▪ Peyton tries to make up for the lack of answer!love for Hina. *wibble*
▪ Rhey only cares about Hina's chin chin. XDDDDD
▪ Next week's question have us asking, What is your favorite solo song by the JE boys and why?
■ COME JOIN US FOR OUR LIVE 50TH EPISODE! \\:D//
▪ ...you know you want to play Intro Don with us~! :Dv
▪ RSVP by February 8th at email@example.com!
▪ "KAMI! COPYCAT!!!"
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!
|244 ENDLI-X - Endlicheri Live DVD|
Regular Edition :: cdjapan / yesasia
|Kinki Kids - Yakusoku|
Limited Edition :: cdjapan / yesasia
Regular Edition :: cdjapan / yesasia