PEYTON'S BACK FROM JAPAN HOORAY! HOORAY! FRAY! FRAY!
In this second week of the new 2009 year, Kami/tinyangl
, and Peyton/ginzarhapsody
bring you the forty-fifth episode of jep_cast
recorded on January 11th, 2009, covering the prior week's array of JE news (despite what Kami might say otherwise in the podcast itself >.<) and our chatter about the Japanese drama, Yamada Taro Monogatari
! Check it out! :DvThe One Where Hina's the First Johnny's Gravure Model
Running Time: 1:25:21
Size: 39.0 MB
Download Links: MU
Hosts: Peyton, Kamika, and RheyStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
▪ GUESS WHO'S BACK FROM
LAS VEGAS JAPAN?!! \:D/
▪ Rhey reduces Peyton to a listener. Peyton smacks back with uemesen, Tegoshi!style.
JE NEWS (5:08)
please ignore the fact that kami says it's december. it's january really. XDDD
■ Nakai Masahiro's Super Drama Festival, January 5th
▪ Toma performs Nakai?! :OOO
▪ Toma clings to Inagaki?!
▪ Toma clearly wants to get SMAP in his life. XDDD
■ VS Arashi Special, January 10th
▪ Aragaki Yui and Higa Minami are one in the same because they are both from Okinawa? >.<;
▪ YamaPi's love for yakiniku spreads like a plague amongst his cast. XD
▪ The do!S of Arashi questions another's S status. XD
▪ YAMAPI PWNS AIBA! \:D/
▪ "...it looks gorgeous in person." "Well, that's because, I'm sure, he's gorgeous in person!!!"
■ Maruyama part of Ohno's drama, Uta no Onii-san
▪ The drama is airing this coming Friday.
▪ SO OFF TOPIC FROM HERE. Mentions of RESCUE and Bloody Monday. XP
▪ ...and then we dissolve into a rant about Arashi doing the theme song.
rhey strives to push peyton's buttons
▪ OHMIGOD. RHEY BREAKS INTO "ONE LOVE". (and scares the shit out of Peyton)
▪ Arashi has got KAT-TUN's "GOLD" on repeat?!
■ "Ai.Kakumei" single, January 7th 1 ▪ 2
▪ "...you did mind the song until you watched that stupid thing with Yamada. PEDO~!" XDD
peyton has yamada shop pictures :x
▪ Hina, Yokoyama, and YamaPi = OH SO FAKE! :\
▪ "...and that's the issue. It's got a catchy chorus, despite being the stupidest song on the planet."
■ Takki on Waratte Iitomo, January 9th
▪ YamaPi cutely helps Takki pimp his single. ♥
▪ Takki's alcohol choices are girly. *hee*
■ Kami no Shizuku promotional stuff 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3
▪ General storyline setup spoilers.
jennie do not listen XD
▪ Kamenashi's wine!rival in this drama is HARDLY hot. XP
▪ "'Oh yeah. I love his face when he cries! I'm so S.'" XDD
■ Inoo Keii is going to Meiji University under Architecture
▪ Yay! \:D/ We are all dully impressed by Inoo.
▪ Tangenting off to talking about general schooling for the rest of the Hey!Say!JUMPers.
■ Kazama will be part of Yassu's stage play, Kagotsurube
▪ Um, confusing Kazama Shunsuke for Hasegawa Jun. Please to not kill us. XP
DRAMA TALK (45:25)
■ Yamada Taro Monogatari 5-7
▪ "I chose this one specifically for you!" "...I'm sure you did." </sarcasm>
▪ Rhey gets giggly over Mizukawa Asami, and no one is surprised.
▪ "You know what it feels like? It feels like watching Naruto." XD
▪ "He just smiles and you believe..." "...whatever he wants you to believe."
▪ "For once he's not failing and we still insist he should be failing." "IT'S OUT OF CHARACTER." XD
▪ Apparently, students from Ichinomiya define things by smell - love, how well movies do, etc. o.O
▪ References to Ninomiya!the!Hollywood!Star! XDDDD A+++
▪ Takako changes for the better and Kami approves. :Dv
▪ "The proposal scene?" "...it's more like, 'MARRY ME, BITCH.'"
▪ Rhey teases Kami relentlessly with what is to come. *giggle*
▪ "Are all poor people named Taro in Japan??"
▪ "It's easier to track children when they're named after numbers."
LETTER SEGMENT (1:07:07)
■ This week's question - What would your ideal date with a JE boy be?
▪ Answers from gingifere, Carly, Misty, and x5yn4k4x.
▪ Koyama goes really well with coffee shops. ♥
▪ Next week's question - What do you know/think of Hey!Say!JUMP's Inoo Kei?
▪ Rhey attempts to rap the closing contact information. XDDD
■ Murakami is interviewed for his butai
and about toda erika 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5
▪ "HINA AS A GIRL IS HOT. ♥"
▪ "She had it coming so hard."
▪ "'Oh yes, by the way, I know how Nishikido-kun prefers his tea. Not the same way I do.'"
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!