Forty-third episode!! That's massive
late, sorry, guys. XD We try not to fail and... well, fail at it. Whoops. Wanted to get this in before the new year! (At least in my time anyway.) We'll see everyone in the new year! 2009, here we come~ :DThe One Where Ohno's Mom Says NoRunning Time:
36.81 MBDownload Links: MU
Kamika and Rhey (who don't have a kick-ass namesquish. Sadly
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
■ ♪ Just the two of us~ We can make it if we try~ ♪
▪ Kami fails at being a host and not only messes up doing the opening, but forgets to say wtf JEP Cast even is. ~_~;; This doesn't bode well.
JE NEWS (3:01)
■ Tonisen Tour 2008 DVD! [ 1 ]
▪ :O It costs about 75 bucks, but, God, it seems well worth it, doesn't it? 3 DVD disks and 1 CD!
■ Aiba on Oshareism, Dec. 21 [ 1 ]
▪ Predictably, we absolutely love this interview on Oshareism! Everyone should watch. Now.
▪ We laugh hard at all the stories that Aiba shares--Aiba and the AC remote, getting lost in Australia ("BINGO!"), and then the pelican.
▪ ...We mean no insult to Mori Izumi fans. XD
■ Ontama SP, Dec. 25 [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ XD Hysterical. Not only does Ohno's mom buy his clothes for him, she also dictates who visits their home.
▪ This is not the first time you will hear Rhey and me insert random Arashi tidbits from other videos. We watch too much Arashi stuff.
▪ Ohno fails at the games. Badly. But he makes up for it with his answer to what he would be if he wasn't in Arashi.
Tackey & Tsubasa
fail Ai.Kakumei PV [ 1 ]
▪ We rant about how ridiculous this damn PV is. DDD:
▪ "And, I swear, it looks like he has tentacles on his face. It is nasty."
■ New Single, One Drop, theme song for Kame's drama [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ "Wait, one drop of what? One drop of--one drop of alcohol?" "Is he going to sing about getting drunk and passing out on the street and. Or, like, I don't know, kissing trannies and--"
▪ Our reliable one-liner from CDJapan is not around to help us know what the song's going to be about. Such fail.
■ KAT-TUN listed on Rescue website, possible March single? [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Why would they release these singles separately? o.O And if so, why one month after the other?
▪ "Wouldn't it be interesting to see if an Arashi member and a KAT-TUN member ended up on the same drama?" O.O
■ Further Casting details on Ueda's Romeo and Juliet! Joining him are Hasejun and Shoon. [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ We find out who's casted as the female role right on air. Can you imagine Ueda as Romeo and Kobayashi Ryoko (Shiori in Maou) as Juliet? o.o
■ Gokusen 3 Special. [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Yay. Can't you just feel (hear) the excitement?
■ Toma's Voice CM! [ 1 ]
▪ SHRIEK. CANNOT WAIT. *__________* KAMI IS SO THERE.
▪ LOL random segue into fic somehow.
■ Johnny's Sports Special! [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ So excited! Nagase and Taichi from TOKIO, Go from V6, Sho from Arashi, Hina from K8 and Tegoshi from NewS playing soccer. AWESOME. WHO'S ANTICIPATING THIS?! *___* (Not hocker. XD Fail.)
▪ We laugh at Taichi pulling Sho and Tegoshi aside to ask them to join the team. As for Hina, lol, Taichi just calls.
▪ Hmm. Why is a certain KAT-TUN member not on this list? o.o
■ TU-->YU's PV for Soba ni Iru Yo [ 1 ]
▪ "Why did they have to wear that disgusting looking costume?"
▪ lol Was anyone else reminded slightly Kiss~Kaerimichi no Love Song? It's the hand-holding, I swear.
▪ We feel bad for HaseJun because he gets very little screentime. DDDDD:
■ Music Station Super Live, Dec. 26!! [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ▪ 4 ▪ 5 ▪ 6 ▪ 7 ▪ 8 ▪ 9 ]
▪ UM. I said I watched everything, but I missed out on watching SMAP's. Fail.
▪ We pretty much talked on each group. This does not need multiple dots, honestly. Just listen as we laugh and mock outfits. XD
▪ Oh wait, one more point. JOSHIMA DRESSING UP AS TAMORI IS THE GREATEST THING EVER.
DRAMA TALK (49:15)
■ Waraeru Koi wa Shitakunai 1-3
▪ After one gets through Kami's stumbling, Rhey pretty much lays out the drama out prettily for the listeners.
▪ We have a bit of a laugh at Massu's name right at the beginning. Akai Santa. Really? Red Santa? But really, isn't Massu just playing himself? Not that we're complaining. :D
▪ We absolutely love the relationships between Santa/Yukiko and Suzune/Tonaka. Different relationships, but both equally amazing.
▪ We rant hardcore over Ryouhei's initial treatment towards Suzune. DDDDD:
▪ Kami gets really fangirly--Please ignore this. Ohmygod. *embarrassed*
▪ They're all connected somehow!!! "It's a small world."
▪ We wonder about Ogi and Yahagi's relationship. "It just feels like I'm overstepping my boundaries and watching something I shouldn't be."
▪ This is the first time we've talked about it, but WHY OH WHY ARE HIGHER RANKING PEOPLE ALWAYS DOING LOWER RANKING JOBS? Does the president of a company really go around and pick up garbage? Really?
▪ Oh look! A pig!
No really, it was a Santa, but it could've been a pig. XD
▪ We give the drama props for having Suzune's actress's comedic partner (Nankai Candies) appear in a short cameo. So awesome.
■ First 4 episodes of Nino and Sho's Yamada Taro Monogatari for next week! Watch along with us~
LETTER SEGMENT (1:08:22)
■ "All I want for Christmas is..." JE Style, yo~
▪ Listener responses from x_strangerrr, anjenette and mrsfinny!
▪ Kami and Rhey latch onto the first wish for NewS to get their own TV show. Come on, Johnny! It's been long enough!
▪ "Time out. Tegoshi in a what outfit?!"
▪ A rap unit with Sho, Koki and Fujigaya?! lol Level of gangstaness? XD
■ Next week's question: What is your impression of Akanishi Jin?
▪ Seriously, WE WILL ACCEPT ANYTHING. We will be surprised if we don't hear anything about your opinions on Jin. PLEASE SEND US SOMETHING. XD
▪ Because I can, here, have some pretty.
■ KAMI AND RHEY NEED A KICK-ASS NAMESQUISH. Listeners please help us. T.T
We even tried to debut Toma. ...Don't ask.
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!