The forty second episode of JEPcast is here! Rejoice! \:D/ The One Where Yokoyama Does Not Equate KoyamaPiRunning Time:
38.4 MBDownload Links: MU
Satan, Kami, and RheyStreaming Audio: Show Notes:
▪ Wink Up Message Boards
▪ Yoko is a stalker-- specifically, of Hadaka-san.
▪ Santa needs to pay Koki a visit already, poor child.
JE NEWS (4:33)
■ Matsuoka to star in another installment of Oishinbo Drama Special: one.
▪ The story's really famous; it even appeared in Peyton's textbook! :o
▪ Can't go wrong with a food drama! :9
■ 20th Century Concert Tour: one ▪ two.
▪ Where's Coming Century???
▪ V6 is also guesting on
V6 VS ARASHI!!!!!!!
■ MatsuJun named GQ Man of the Year: one ▪ two.
▪ "Were they looking at his skin when they did that??" "Photoshop can do wonders for your skin."
■ Hey!Hey!Hey! appearance: one ▪ two ▪ three ▪ four.
▪ lol so ridic this talk seg was absolutely hilar plz to watch!
▪ "Sho goes down without much argument anyway..."
■ Sakigake! Ongaku Bunzake Jet appearance: one.
▪ lol mysterious off topic convo about Kami being ~godly~
■ CODE BLUE SP previews: one ▪ two ▪ three.
▪ CAST OF CODE BLUE IS GOING TO BE ON VS ARASHI!!!
▪ YAMAPI. ARASHI. YAMAPI. ARASHI.
■ Rescue CM: one.
■ ORICON Top 20 DVDs: one.
▪ Are you surprised in the least that the list is massively populated with JE artists?
■ Best Artsit 2008: one ▪ two.
▪ Anyone know why exactly NEWS never goes on Best Artist?
▪ ~Interlude~ Peyton's rant about her love/hate relationship with Arashi.
▪ Yoko's hair ships KoyamaPi.
DRAMA TALK LET'S LEARN ABOUT J-FRIENDS! (31:38)
■ History of J-Friends with Peyton-sensei.
▪ Countdown was started originally by J-Friends in the late 90's, omg!
▪ ( :o sempai groups might not be around this year at countdown, what??? )
▪ Michael Jackson writes songs for J-Friends. One of which was called Children's Holiday.
Anyone surprised? XD
▪ Nagase exchanges his...big sword...for a heart...?
▪ Chibi Spoting! Watch J-Friends perfs on MS, etc., to catch a glance of your current fave JE boys as chibis! Nino, Pi, Jin, Toma, Kame, Koki, Ueda, Goseki, Fujigaya, etc., etc.
▪ J-Friends receive singing instructions via telephone from Michael Jackson...
▪ Even Bon Jovi writes for J-Friends! :O
▪ Everybody loves I Will Get There! Especially Kami. Blah blah Sakamoto yadda yadda.
▪ Nagase's hair is really Horrible at this time. Tracing JE History based on the boys' hair.
▪ Peyton wants the popup book with all the J-Friends members from the Always PV.
▪ Love Me All Over should have been good-- because perverted things tend to be good. Where's your hot sexy black leather??
▪ OKAY YOU GUYS ARE ALL INTO J-FRIENDS NOW, RIGHT? GOOD.
▪ Next week, in the absence of Peyton, we attempt to cover Waraeru Koi wo Shitakunai, starring Massu.
LETTER SEGMENT (1:07:52)
■ this week's question: What is your impression of Kimura Takuya?
▪ Listener responses from white_remus, aralana and lockability.
▪ Kimura Takuya, the son of god??
▪ The whole point of this podcast is to get some SMAP in your life.
▪ If JE were a school, and we were the girls at the school... *drifts off into fantasy manga land*
▪ KIMURA TAKUYA AS PRIME MINISTER!!!
▪ Peyton Pimps Kimura the Hardest. That's what she said!
■ Don't call Kimura Takuya "KimuTaku"! :x
■ Next week's question: all I want for the holidays is..."
▪ JE style-- tell us if you could have one of your JE related wishes granted, what would you wish for and why!
▪ NEWS CON OFFICIAL PICS!
■ certain people here like massu's new hair cut. :x
■ "work that shit, uchi!"
■ too much excitement over sequins and plaid. -_-
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'