This probably feels late, but trust me, it isn’t! We’re recording on a different day from now on and as such, our posting day is also pushed back a day. (Okay, in a sense, I’m kinda late because wow, it’s already 7 P.M. ...Do excuse that.) The hosts of JEP Cast bring you episode thirty-nine with mainly Kamika and Peyton. Rhey disappears after the news segment, while Jennie’s literally
snowed-in in Germany. The One Where Peyton’s Hardcore Into Hadaka-san
Running Time: 1:19:42
Size: 36.4 MB
Download Links: MU
Hosts: Kamika, Peyton & Rhey (Rhey leaves after the News Segment.)Streaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.
■ Pin in Popolo
▪ ...Have we become jaded fans that we’re not even horribly excited and think about things way too much?
▪ Notice how much we can get Rhey to talk when it comes to Pin. XP
JE NEWS (5:11)
■ Nakai hosting Kohaku with Nakama Yukie
▪ Peyton gives
Kamithe listeners a lesson as to what Kohaku exactly is.
▪ We feel for TOKIO’s hard work on New Year’s day. o.o Going across town! So dedicated.
■ Vibes Concert DVD with Date change, DVD information, and the covers!
▪ We’re a little amazed at the amount of content this DVD has. Holy crap!
▪ ...We may have tangented--Rhey goes off about L’arc en Ciel and okay, Okada’s part of V6, but his dramas are not related to this DVD. >.>
■ Color Album, Nov 19 with Messages from NewS!
▪ ahahahaha, NewS was totally caught lipsyncing.
How surprised are we?
▪ “At least he knows how to say “Sexy Lady” really well. ...In certain situations, that’s all you need really.”
▪ “Did Shige even sing?” “He sang backup to Tego in choruses, I think.” “Oh yay, backup.”
▪ “Fly Away?” “...Fly Again.” ... “None of the boys talked about it.” “I wonder why.” (We may have been picking on Peyton.)
▪ ...There was a random noise in the middle, I sincerely apologize. I don’t even KNOW. (Did not catch that in editing. o.o)
▪ (Oh hay, another namedrop for cynicalism. She’s becoming the new anamuan or something.)
▪ Again, Rhey manages to tangent us towards another group--this time, it’s One OK Rock. >.> Not in NewS anymore, yo.
▪ Because we’re hardcore fans, we spend 13 minutes on this... How surprised are you?
■ Chinchinpuipui, Nov 19
▪ We talk about the difference about album and single promotions. XP (I swear, more interesting than it writes.)
■ Kame's Drunk Escapades
▪ We applaud Kame for taking his role seriously so soon! “People should aspire to be his caliber.”
▪ It’s amazing how timely this magazines are with digging up dirt.
■ Music Station, Nov 21 and subbed!
▪ “Boring, boring, boring, boring.” = Our opinion on the performance.
▪ And last time Rhey can possibly tangent as we wonder how Ueda must’ve felt standing near Gackt.
■ FNS Lineup! December 3rd :: SMAP, TOKIO, V6, KinKi Kids, Arashi, NEWS, Hey!Say!JUMP
▪ Three groups are missing! KAT-TUN’s tied to NTV and Kanjani8’s tied to TV Asahi? Maybe? Is that why they’re not on?
Can’t be popularity, nooooo.
DRAMA TALK (36:50)
■ Tiger & Dragon 5-8
▪ Peyton has a bit of trouble trying to summarize the episodes. XP
▪ If you do not laugh during this drama, you have no sense of humor. I swear. We especially enjoy the dirty jokes. :D
▪ “You can see Nagase’s everything.” Come on, you know you want to see just that scene.
▪ Improvisation = A+ “These actors are so great that they can do this kind of shit.”
▪ Episode 5 hatred from Kami! It was too confusing and the ending was depressing. >.< Peyton is, once again, her opposite in this.
▪ Peyton talks some on Kansai vs. Kanto. Totally clever~
▪ Kami doesn’t like how they play up the dad/son hatred. :////
She’s the Ryuuji to Peyton’s Shisshou?!
▪ Really excited that Ryuuji finally went on stage!!!! *_______________*
▪ We discuss how Tora is most definitely the main character.
▪ Kami has a bit of a squeefest after hearing what the other yakuza guy has done. asld;jfaskdfj SQUEEEEE.
■ Tiger & Dragon 9-11!! Watch the ending with us~
And hear next week if Kami’s just as heartless as she said she is.
LETTER SEGMENT (01:04:12)
■ If you could ask either a JE group or idol ONE question, what would it be and why?
▪ Listener comments from ayuzak and aralana!!
▪ Peyton taps into her inner creeps and wants to ask Koyama where he is every second of every day of every whatever. o.o
▪ And her other question isn't much better. lol
▪ Kami asks the question that the boys would never answer. At least not honestly.
■ What's your impression of Shibutani Subaru?
■ Peyton was kicked out of her room!! >.<
▪ If JEP Cast was a class, she would get an A. So Kami declares.
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!