Here is the thirty-fifth
episode of jep_cast
hosted by Jennie/jadedfrenzy
endures the torturous wrath of the dentist and Rhey/4_03_am
goes on the great quest for a mythical textbook. Or something. :DvThe One Where Hey!Say!JUMP Saves Prostitutes
Running Time: 01:27:46
Size: 40.1 MB
Download Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
▪ "...we are left to our own defenses?" "Devices." "Devices. Something that's not good obviously." XD
▪ "So listeners this is what you have to look forward to. An hour and half of Jennie and Peyton being crackheaded." "LUCKY YOU!"
▪ "What do you mean 'sober'? Do you normally drink during this?!"
JE NEWS (2:34)
■ NHK Documentary on Nagase to air on November 28th
▪ "...why'd you say his name like that? o.o"
▪ We are really excited for Nagase. Really.
we just fail to sound it XD
■ Okada in a new movie, O-to-nari
▪ His first romance movie? Are they forgetting Tokyo Tower? :O
▪ What kind of sounds do florists and photographers make through walls? o.O
Ryuusei no KizunaArashi/NEWS/Kanjani8
■ First episode scores ratings of 21.2% 1 ▪ 2
▪ One of the best starts for a TBS!JE!drama in awhile! It beats Hana Yori Dango! :O
■ Scrap Teacher boys on Tensai! Shimura Doubutsen, October 18th
▪ "...you're supposed to read these things before you actually say them, Jennie. XD"
▪ Yamada hangs out with a sloth. Literally. XD
■ Details on tracklisting for NEWS' "color" album
▪ "They always are full of crack because it's the only thing they can do together properly."
▪ YamaPi... "MOLA"... There really are no words. XD
▪ "...if that's not Massu, I don't know what the hell is Massu."
■ Air date for Shabake 2 Uso Uso, November 29th 1 ▪ 2
▪ "If anyone is going to get dropkicked in NEWS, it's going to be Tegoshi. He kind of has the attitude that needs to get dropkicked sometimes."
■ "Musekinin Hero" PV
▪ Kanjani8 PVs are all becoming the same? Jennie is hardly complaining. ;)
▪ Koyama and Yokoyama are interchangable according to Peyton. ^^;
▪ Ryo rocks the headset, Murakami is perfect, and Ohkura is love in his disgusting!ness. XD
▪ TELL ME THERE IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THE APPLE!JACKS!DEFENSE IS?!?!?! T_T
■ New Single, "White X'mas" 1 ▪ 2
▪ Wait. This is their first love ballad? Really now??
▪ "...I assume it's good, 'cause I want it." XD
▪ Johnny, you are so brilliant with your marketing strategies. We worship you.
■ "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy" Single 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3
▪ "I like to pretend that they are saying 'Jennie' complete with the vulgar dance moves."
▪ Hey!Say!JUMP are singing to a prostitute? The prostitute is their sister?! :OOO
▪ "How do you hear lasers? Lasers are a visual thing."
▪ Peyton bitches Jennie (and Kami) out for being anti-social on chat. ;_;
nothing to do with hey!say!jump sorry
■ "Mayonaka no Shadow Boy" PV Making of 1 ▪ 2
▪ They are such boys with their bikes and pranks and just super!cute. ♥
▪ Random English not from Okamoto! Such wonderful fail. XD
▪ Yamada is the Sex. Capital S Sex.
thanks plato! :Dv
▪ "They are growing on me by the single. My love, it extends."
■ HEY!HEY!HEY!, October 20th 1 ▪ 2
■ Music Station, October 24th
▪ "I'll mainalogue you!" "Okay. What does that entail?"
▪ Peyton follows in Rhey's footsteps and surely offends junior!fans.
but seal!boy is cute! XD
▪ TegoMasu ninjas into this segment. You might need to watch Domoto Kyoudai to get it. XD
■ Asaka Kodai from the old JJExpress quits JE and joins a new talent agency 1 ▪ 2
▪ The fangirls are happy! REJOICE! \:D/
▪ "Who's this person? And why do I care?" XDDD
■ Kansai's Johnny's Juniors Winter Concert 2008-09
▪ Overworked juniors working on Christmas. *aww*
▪ Peyton apologizes yet again for offending lovers of Kansai. XD
i really like Kansai. really i do
DRAMA TALK (36:38)
■ Long Love Letter: episodes 8-11
▪ "...so you and I would turn into spiders."
▪ "Loveland, Island" as what life could be like if they weren't living in a desolate, deserted future.
▪ "How am I watching this drama that is the most completely unrealistic thing I've ever seen, and yet the acting is some of the best acting I've ever seen from a Japanese drama."
▪ Even though YamaPi's acting was stellar, we still rip him to shreds. XD
▪ "I love Ootomo. I think that should just be the moral of the story."
▪ Jennie asks the tough questions. Why is the school a circle? Why didn't they fill the hole up? Peyton fails to have answers. ;P
▪ Can you believe they've only been there for fourteen days? :O
▪ Jennie doesn't get the weird ending, and Peyton doesn't get why she doesn't get it until she watches it again herself and doesn't get it either. XDDD
▪ Umm, the world started turning into a desert last year? o.O
▪ "It's such a beautiful way to die, if you're going to die."
▪ "If I think too hard on it, it gives me a headache." "That is the sign of a good drama."
▪ Last words? CHESTLESS YAMAPI! \:D/
▪ Next week, HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! We're watching four episodes of Kowai Nichiyoubi ("Don't Move It"/"The Last Juice"/"Bye Bye"/"Doppleganger") and two episodes of Kaiki Club ("Woman in the Ghost Picture"/"Sleepwalking")! ooooOOOOoooo~ (all these episodes can be found here)
LETTER SEGMENT (1:12:35)
■ This week's question - If you were a JE boy, who would you be?
▪ Answers from aralana and dngrslyevl4, melodyprower11 (who both chose Ohno!).
▪ "I half-expect you to say Jin though." But instead, Jennie says Tegoshi. *pout*
▪ Peyton goes with Kamenashi. :O (Maybe I should just be the person in JE who cheats in all the time?!)
▪ Before Vanna White picks our name for next week, Peyton gets in another story that links her to a Johnny's boy indirectly. ;P
▪ Next week's question is "What is your impression of V6's Nagano Hiroshi?"
■ Why aren't we using our normal piano transition music anymore?! *gasp* JENNIE TELLS ALL! :OOO
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us!
digg del.icio.us facebook