Episode 34 of JEP Cast heading your way with hosts Peyton
, and Rhey
gets some sleep
to stop from being delusional (no matter how funny it would've been to have her on)
. Recorded on October 18, 2008 and covering Johnny's Entertainment news for the week of October 11-October 17 as well as episode 4-7 of Long Love Letter, we hope you enjoy! ♥The One With All The Background NoiseRunning Time:
37.8 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
■ The moral of the story is to take advantage of your kouhais who are in Japan. :D
JE NEWS (3:53)
■ Book published called The Reason Why I Became a Fan of Arashi [ 1 ]
▪ We wonder about the demographic of Arashi - they apparently call out to all sorts of ages (like 53-year-old males)
▪ Peyton likes to do research basically
■ Nikkan Sports Awards, Maou Wins Practically All [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ If we had just checked the rest of rankings, we would've saved ourselves a couple of minutes here. ~_~;;
▪ Code Blue fans vs. Maou fans. We don't think that's nice. DDDD:
▪ Blahblah, Peyton flails about Kobayashi's Ryoko Shiori. (Blahblah even though I totally agree.)
Arashi/NewS/Kanjani8 Ryuusei no Kizuna
■ Ryo, Toda Erika on Ousama no Brunch, Oct 11 [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
■ Ryo, Toda Erika on Channel Rock SP, Oct 11 [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
■ Ryo on Hanamaru Cafe, Oct 13 [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
■ Erika on Himitsu no Arashi-chan, Oct 16 [ 1 ]
■ Nino, Ryo, Erika on Minomonta Asazubat, Oct 17 [ 1 ]
■ Nino on Hanamaru Cafe, Oct 17 [ 1 ]
▪ Kami's kindness has no reason - Peyton's freezing totally doesn't have any hold over her decisions.
▪ Ruh-roh, Peyton's mad at someone. WATCH OUT, PERSON!
▪ We wonder about Ryo's Hanamaru Cafe - how "rehearsed" was this? (He's so awkward, but it's lots of love~)
▪ LOL Money-conscious!Nino has to buy bentos for the entire Ryuusei no Kizuna cast and crew.
■ ItteQ (Tego goes to Thai Plowing Festival), Oct 5 [ 1 ]
▪ "I don't know about you, but when I think muddy, sexy men, I think the beach. What are you talking about?!"
▪ The hosts were all about Tego losing.
We I was all about it too. So much LOL.
▪ This one vs. Austria's skiing festival... Both enjoyable?? o.O
The start of all the Peyton background noise. Or so she says, there was so no screaming. o.o
■ Kame Models at HERMES 2008 [ 1 ▪ 2 ▪ 3 ]
▪ "We have KAT-TUN news..." "We do?!"
▪ We have no idea to the extent of Kame's modeling in the show - Did he just show up at the end? If so, ODD.
OMG. IS THERE A SIGN OF AKAME?!?!
■ Winter Concert! [ 1 ]
▪ We unintentionally bash 17 year olds. XPPPP
And Jennie. XP Sorry?
I think I have random typing noises in the podcast, whoops.
■ Yamada and Chinen on Merengue no Kimochi, Oct 11 [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ REALLY CUTE CLIP. Best description. I mean, two chibis trying to push a woman wrestler, love letters at school, Chinen doing a backflip, Yamada's fail impressions... Too cute.
■ Music Station, Oct 17 [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ XPPPP The movement for "Cherry" is really... erm... vulgar. Tsk tsk, Hey!Say. Dirty, dirty.
▪ "He was whoring on stage." --> Guess who we're talking about. XPPPP
■ 1st Tokyo Drama Awards, Last Friends and SP [ 1 ]
▪ We seriously WTF the categories in these awards. @.@
DRAMA TALK (37:43)
■ Long Love Letter 4-7
▪ Ahahahaahahaha. Peyton blames Rhey and me for forgetting the episode summaries last week. XPPPP
We were over-excited? Maybe?
▪ Kami is a creepy Asami/Misaki fangirl, complete with high-pitched noises and everything (which you thankfully don't hear).
▪ Misaki is the female version of Asami, we swear. "Except she wouldn't kiss her students."
▪ We wonder just how far in the future we're talking about - decades? Centuries?
▪ Kami has a complete confused moment and has to ask what we mean by "culture shock." >.>
▪ The impact of the words "tadaima" and "okaeri" - something so simple is usually taken for granted, we discuss how the drama highlights it
▪ LOLOL The drama has a brief Yamapi reference - "NORIPI!" :DDDDDD (Also, Ootomo is a hella!sly player.)
▪ Cripple!girl - Rhey expresses some angst over her and we wonder about her actions
■ Next week, the last 4 episodes of Long Love Letter!! Check it out, guys~
LETTER SEGMENT (1:09:25)
■ What is your impression of Kamenashi Kazuya?
▪ We read the listener response from ayuzak! (We're a little surprised at the small amount of responses! T.T)
▪ Kami's first reaction is mainly to just say "needs a cheeseburger stuffed down his throat." XPPPPP
▪ Peyton does a whole spiel about Kame, including some things about Nikki.
♪ ~I hear the bells~ ♪
▪ Rhey takes the easy way out and says that everyone already knows how she feels towards Kame lol
■ Thanks to musical_neko, our question this week is "If you were a JE boy, who would you be?" :DDDD
■ Leah Dizon is married and pregnant!!! o.o [ 1 ▪ 2 ]
▪ Did anyone hear Ryo and Yokoyama's screams of horror? (And Ohkura's cackling?? lol)
▪ Best part was Leah's hubby say that he likes her for her "momo" ass.
Voicemail: 206-202-3859 or Skype username 'jepcast'
digg del.icio.us facebook