Welcome to the thirty-second episode of JEPcast, recorded on September 27th with your hosts Kami/tinyangl
is away this week, but rest assured she'll be back for the next installment of our podcast.The One Where We Offend NEWS FansRunning Time:
35.76 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio: Show Notes:
▪ which NEWS member are you compatible with?
■ lol rhey unintentionally makes enemies with fandom?
■ myojo says kami is an idiot.
■ ironically, peyton does not get koyama!
JE NEWS (5:15)
■ new album: super.modern.artistic.performance.
▪ nakai (in the middle of his solo): "guys, i'm singing! praise me!"
▪ "do i need to get smap in my life?"
■ new single: Light In Your Heart/Swing.
▪ nhk shounen club perf (swing, light in your heart, believe).
▪ kami says it's hilarious, so watch it.
■ new arashi single: Beautiful Days; theme song for ~*meteor bonds*~one ▪ two ▪ three.
▪ "we should just say somebody's not going to do something, and then they'll have a single." NEWS SHOULD NEVER DO A DRAMA SONG EVARRR. :x :x :x
▪ lol this is more about NEWS than anything else.
▪ nakashima mika's song ORION to be insert song for ryuusei no kizuna
■ arashi and toma (with maki) on haneru no tobiraone ▪ two.
▪ ohno-man fail, aiba-man fail, oyaji doing arashi choreography, ohno and mini skirts, toma fail, maki fail, etc.
▪ our flail cannot do this justice. please please please watch this for yourselves. ridiculously hilar.
■ NEWS on CDTV: first ever Happy Birthday perf.
▪ two thirds of us present like the song, that's good enough.
▪ yamapi's youth was all about cows and baseball.
■ new single: Mayonaka no Shadow Boyone ▪ two ▪ three.
▪ yabu is mr. singer/song-writer extraordinaire.
■ hey!say!7 gets a new radio show.
▪ this must be je's way of targeting the adolescent fan group.
■ ANAN's top male ranking thing: one ▪ two ▪ three.
▪ kimura takuya would be number one on that thing even after his death. -_-
DRAMA MOVIE TALK (42:48)
■ tengoku wa mattekureru
▪ lol we should have known better; we're sorry for picking such a lame movie.
▪ good parts: yay, toda erika; yay, familiar lady from kurosagi; yay, portrayal of tsukiji.
▪ lol the following is a rantfest! prepare yourselves. XD
▪ lol the sacred triangle thing shows up far too many times!
▪ lol kaoru has no ambition of her own. "to complete this triangle, why don't i just get a job in ginza..."
▪ lol takeshi asks hiroki if he can marry kaoru. kaoru has no say in her life. /rheyrant
▪ lol cliche crash, cliche coma, cliche waking up, cliche conflict, cliche resolution.
▪ lol AND HE DIES.
▪ toda erika (the empowered fish monger), the litte kids, and the older generation were the only redeeming parts of this movie.
▪ next drama: LONG LOVE LETTER, episodes 1-3! (omg, finally. so excited!!! *_* *_* *_* )
LETTER SEGMENT (1:07:40)
■ this week's question: What do you like or dislike about TOKIO's Matsuoka Masahiro.
▪ he seems to be synonymous with yasuko to kenji.
▪ listener response from supersaiyananf.
■ next week's question: What do you think is the best way to get people into JE?
▪ according to maruyama, yasu is an OL!!
▪ go forth, jepcast listeners, and photoshop yasu as an OL!!
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email- firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859
. Please remember that all of these methods can be used when replying to our question of the week - "What do you think is the best way to get people into JE?"
! :D Get your answers in so that you can also be a part of the discussion!fun! And remember, next week, COME BACK FOR A SUPER SPECIAL JEPCAST EP!!!
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us! digg del.icio.us facebook