Welcome to the thirty first episode of JEPcast, recorded on September 20th with your hosts Jennie/jadedfrenzy
, and Peyton/ginzarhapsody
. we apologize for the delay in posting today due to RL getting in the way, but we do hope you enjoy nonetheless.The One In Which We Are DistractedRunning Time:
38.9 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio: Show Notes:
▪ ~*Meteor Bonds*~ interview.
■ Ryo spoils Nino.
■ Ryo gets ready to play high-tension, low IQ.
■ Ryo's swindler character's genius disguise is DV Man Sousuke.
JE NEWS (4:18)
■ Ousama no Brunch appearance.
▪ Mabo is the rainman. Also, the loneliest.
▪ "[Tokio is] fun in a creepy way."
■ Swing PV.
▪ Swing > Light in Your Heart is our unanimous decision.
▪ V6 doing Koichi's version of sonna no kankei nee? Kami's been brainwashed.
■ Nagano on Tokyo Friend Park II.
▪ Gourd-shaped sculpture thingy for everyone!
■ Inocchi to publish a second book; Idol....
▪ lol, verging on off-topic here...
■ Endless Shock 2008 DVD.
▪ Koichi's really good at rolling down stairs.
■ Yamapi graduates! one ▪ two ▪ three ▪ four.
▪ Congratulations, yay, okay, done.
▪ Peyton's stalking stories.
Kanjani8 Toda Erika
■ Arigatou Okan CM
▪ Lol, anyone else have a bad feeling about this? XD
■ Scrap Teacher CM: one ▪ two.
■ New single: Mayonaka no Shadow Boy.
▪ Spanish-flavored love song with melancholy lyrics about creep stalker kid coming to stab you in the back at midnight?
▪ Jennie's dream: Ryo and Nino team up for their own version of Shuuji to Akira.
■ 11th Grand Prix Ganbatta Taishou one ▪ two.
▪ Code Blue bloopers, absolutely adorable, all of them. WATCH THEM!!!
▪ Kimura's ___ is 50 ___ long... Whoa, impressive. O_O
▪ Kusanagi Tsuyoshi, drunk and tactless? Kimura Takuya to the rescue~!
▪ Can anyone tell us if there have been any NG clips aired featuring mistakes by JE boys?
DRAMA TALK (37:28)
■ Sushi Ouji; episode 5-8
▪ Jennie...just realizes that Namida Hitohira is the OP now. Distracted much? XD
▪ Rhey's impression of the drama: Dead Fish. Hungry. Nari = Hot.
▪ Reading the episode titles makes Peyton feel like POKEMON.
Gotta catchem all?
▪ Narimiya Hiroki is hot. Like, really, really hot. Even as the, lol ronery ~Sushi Wolf~
▪ Sad person makes sad sushi.
▪ Tsukasa and Koichi have at least one thing in common: ZERO ART SKILLZ0RS.
▪ Obviousness of Taro being evil... Noooooo, not Taro! ;A;
▪ BITCHFEST: Sayori Hate! What a crap mother, omg, gah. >(
▪ Peyton-sensei's five minute lecture time.
■ Next week it's V6's Inocchi's movie (with that dude who used to be in EXILE), Tengoku wa Mattekureru.
LETTER SEGMENT (1:08:42)
■ This week's question: How did you get into JE?
▪ NWP, HYD, and HanaKimi seem to be popular gateways to JE.
▪ Listener responses from mrsfinny, amaelamin, and cobbabygirl89.
▪ Jennie celebrates her one year anniversary in fandom! (noob = boob?)
▪ Could any ep of jep_cast ever be complete without mention of anamuan?
■ Next week's question: What do you like or dislike about Matsuoka Masahiro?
▪ ...oh God, so distracted. Lol, even with 30 eps behind us, we can forget stuff and be this klutzy. XD;;
▪ Skype FAQ
▪ Akanishi Jin complete otakara photo file
▪ Biased fangirling. Pin (!!!), Jin the copycat, Jin's Yabu-love, Jin's most hated word kimi, Jin's
arrogance confidence: "the day I really break is the day KAT‐TUN is completely destroyed."
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email- firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859
. Please remember that all of these methods can be used when replying to our question of the week - "What do you like or dislike about Mabo?"
! :D Get your answers in so that you can also be a part of the discussion!fun! And remember, next week we'll be covering Tengoku wa Mattekureru
Support JEP Cast!
If you are already planning on buying the singles mentioned in today's podcast, we ask that you please consider using our following affiliate links. The money gained from this goes straight into covering web costs; anything extra will go into buying prizes, such as, CDs and DVDs, for future JEP Cast contests. We appreciate all the support you can give us! digg del.icio.us facebook