Welcome to episode twenty-eight of jep_cast
! Recorded on August 30th with your hosts - Jennie
- although Peyton
does manage to get her foot into this episode, and thus it's not a proper episode of her being away. Cheater. The One Where NewS Bares It AllRunning Time:
39.5 MBDownload Links: MU
| MFStreaming Audio:
Note: If the streaming isn't showing the latest episode, please clear your cache and refresh.Show Notes:
▪ Oh hay! Look who's back. :DDDD Jennie waxes on about how she missed recording for JEP Cast - to the point that she talks back to the recording.
▪ "She's TMI and she's creepy. Why are we friends with her?" "Yeah, why are you friends with me?"
JE NEWS (5:04)
■ Live Tour!! New Album!! super.modern.artistic.performance
▪ Our hosts are a little slow - minus me, of course - and took a while to realize that their album title spelled SMAP (and that NewS' Never Ending Wonderful Story made NewS).
▪ Super modern piece of art - we're hoping that the album won't be like that. o.o
■ Sho on Oshareism, August 24th
▪ "Arashi and their underwear. It's my new OTP, I swear."
▪ Sho is good at drawing!! He swears.
■ Yokoyama has a drama special in Yo ni mo Kimyou na Monogatari!
▪ There were a shitload of rumors before this finally popped up - animal doctor, lawyer - no wait, doctor - no. Horror special?!
▪ TRY TO CONVINCE JENNIE TO LIKE YOKOYAMA. Linklinklink!!
■ Hana Kimi SP Air Date - October 12th
▪ FINALLY!!1!11!! Took them long enough to announce this.
▪ "I guess they're bringing it back now when you're starting to forget about it. They're like, "Nope. We're not done with with you yet. Here's another one.""
■ ABC and Kis-My-Ft2's Concert extended - another day, and another round of concerts in November!
■ Hashimoto Ryosuke is joining ABC and they're becoming ABC-Z
▪ "Acrobat Boys Club... Zebras! Zoo! Zipper! Zombie! Zucchini!"
▪ ...Are they going to have 26 members at some point? Please don't let it be so.
▪ "That Johnny's just messing with all of us fans. ...What will send them all into a tizzy about this week?"
■ 57th Television Drama Academy Awards
▪ "Yay, congratulations to the winners..."
▪ "I guess we'll end here. Period."
DRAMA TALK SPECIAL SEGMENT!1!1!!one! (27:01)
■ You have the three huge NewS fans in a podcast together. What does that mean?! Discussion about NewS' Pacific Concert Tokyo Dome DVD!!!
▪ "When the cat's away, the mice will play." That's what happens when drama!leader Peyton leaves us little ones to take over her segment.
▪ Of course, it's not a proper concert discussion without talking about costumes! ...We actually liked some of them! *___________* "The outfit completed the dead fish look."
▪ We discuss the song arrangement - Cherish as the last song?! Fiesta in the middle? Akaku too?! What in the world? Also, the other four got gypped solo-wise. :///// Disappointed, people. Who arranged this?
▪ Why, oh why, didn't NewS make use of Tokyo Dome's amazing stages and sets? Could this be due to time??
▪ "This is what I imagine how they'll act on set for their new drama." "I hope not, because then it's like incestual brothers."
▪ Did Sho and Nino really buy the merchandise themselves? Lining up in their incognito glasses and hats, and asking for pen lights??
▪ "God, could you imagine just happening to be on the same plane with them? How much would that suck?"
▪ We talk about which we thought was better - the arrangement for this DVD with the documentaries separate from the concert, or the way it was in Never Ending Wonderful Story where the documentaries were interspersed with the concert.
▪ YAMAPI + FLUFF BALL = MOST ADORABLE THING EVER. AM I RIGHT?! :DDDD
▪ "I'm just waiting for a NewS naked tape to be leaked."
▪ Cactaur!NewS. "Now I'm imagining a horde of Cactaur dancing to Ai no Matador."
▪ Kami delves into subbing talk as she complains about having to time those really annoying scenes where they say "Arigato" like five million times. XP
▪ WE MAY HAVE BABBLED FOR LONGER THAN WE SHOULD. @.@ Sorry.
■ We're watching a movie next week! Trying something new as well! Arashi's Pikanchi - Life is Hard Dakedo Happy. Make sure to pick it up! :DDD
LETTER SEGMENT (1:15:22)
■ This week's question - What is your impression of Ueda Tatsuya?
▪ First up is a voice response from the missing Peyton, and all Jennie's glad about is that Peyton can't cheat. XPPP
▪ Listener responses from quinnsan and flipangel_88. And then the hosts give their own opinions.
■ Next week's question - Which Johnny's boy would you give a makeover to, and what would you do to him?
■ JIN'S GIVING AN ENTIRE ENGLISH INTERVIEW WITH JODIE FOSTER. *KEYSMASH*
▪ We're looking forward for more material to put in the "Jin-ism" file. :DDD
▪ We figure out why Jodie Foster and Will Smith are guests - promoting movies! That makes SO much sense now.
Please contact us with your thoughts and opinions, here at jep_cast
, in the comments, or at our email- firstname.lastname@example.org
. You can also reach us via voicemail at 206-202-3859
. Please remember that all of these methods can be used when replying to our question of the week - "Which Johnny's boy would you give a makeover to, and what would you do to him?"
! :D Get your answers in so that you can also be a part of the discussion!fun! Next week, we'll be picking up Arashi's Pikanchi - Life is Hard Dakedo Happy
. Do pick it up if you wanna hear our opinions. :DDDD digg del.icio.us facebook